Cracking Characters, Lad!

edited June 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Who's your favourite characters from any of the Wallace and Gromit films? Included are those from A Grand Day Out, A Close Shave, The Wrong Trousers, Curse of the Were-Rabbit, A Matter of Loaf and Death and, of course, Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures. Select your favourites and see how they compare!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    1)Duncan Mc Biscuit (his accent is awesome "ham-knee-a")
    2)Major Crum (of course)
    3)P.C. Dibbins (the worst, pathetic, miserable replacement for a policeman I've never seen)
  • edited June 2009
    is the poll intentionally multi-choice?
  • edited June 2009
    is the poll intentionally multi-choice?

Yes, it was intended to be 'your top favorites'. Did you think it would work better as a single option?
  • edited June 2009
    I don't see how Telltale's original characters are supposed to live up to Wallace and Gromit themselves.

It's not that they're bad characters, or that they don't fit. Far from it. It's just that the established characters of Wallace and Gromit that Aardman and Telltale have retained in these games are just iconic and incredibly well-developed for a slapstick duo. You can't really compare the Telltale characters that have had so little breathing room in comparison to the Aardman originals.

...but wow, Major Crum's hilarious. I love taking every opportunity I can to talk to that man.
  • edited June 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    Yes, it was intended to be 'your top favorites'. Did you think it would work better as a single option?

No, but it wasn't clear. People often do multi-choice polls by mistake when they intend single choice.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.