realese date..?

when monkey island reales in store will all the episodes be in there. i will be prety angry if all the episodes get to the store before i get it when i have pre ordere..?

ps: sorry the bad english. Im from Norway btw :P

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Well, with the 5-episode series premiering in July, it should wrap in November. You'll be able to get yours at the same time. A collected release probably won't be released until sometime next year, particularly not in Europe - always one hell of a time lag between European and North American releases.
  • edited June 2009
    I could see Europe getting the DVD sometime after the Christmas period is over.
  • edited June 2009
    ok thats good =) i hate to see one of my friends get all the episodes before me :P
  • edited June 2009
    can i download the game july 6 one minut over midnight..?
  • edited June 2009
    I think you will be able to dowload it on the 7th :) I don't think there's something like an online unlock system involved. But I could be wrong.
  • edited June 2009
    ok but it is the 7th one minut after midnight the 6th :P
  • edited June 2009
    Games tend to release fairly early in the morning (like after 9am) in US Pacific Time, because that's where the Telltale Offices are, and they need a full team ready and alert for tech support and the like. So you can convert that to Norwegian time to get an indication of when you can expect the first download to be available.

Also Telltale tend to send out the notification emails 'game ready for download' in batches to keep the servers (and tech support) from being swamped. Though I think as soon as the first notifications are sent, you can log on to your Telltale account and your download link will be active.
  • edited June 2009
    I believe that US Pacific Summer time is about -7 GMT or so? Scandinavia being CEST (+2 GMT) would mean about 9 hours ahead of TTG office, so about 18:00hrs for the Europeans.

(double checked with http://www.worldtimezone.com/ and yes 9 hours.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.