Stan's Previously Owned Vessels only has theme music in the CD-ROM version of SoMI?

I've been playing SoMI the past couple of days (through ScummVM of course), and I just realized that there's no music when you're haggling with Stan. The scene feels empty without the sound of those horns.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Yep that's a CD only thing. It sounds like that track is in the special edition, though.
  • edited June 2009
    The Cannibal's theme is also only in the CD-ROM version. Also the Indiana Jones fanfare that plays when you open the crate on the pirate ship was removed in the CD-ROM version.
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Yep that's a CD only thing. It sounds like that track is in the special edition, though.

Ah, Christ. I hate that music.
  • edited June 2009
    Just wondered which Stan theme does people prefer, the theme from MI 1 or the one that was used in all the 3 sequels
  • edited June 2009
    Ah, Christ. I hate that music.
    Sorry, but you made me chuckle :D
  • edited June 2009
    hahaha.
    When I read the subject, I thought of Weird Al Yankovic's "Hardware Store," but then I thought, 'hey... that's not right'
    and spent a couple minutes thinking backto the original game and coming up empty. Then I finally read this thread and found out there WAS no music in floppy versions. Thank heavens, I thought I was losing my mind.

http://stansellseverything.ytmnd.com/

in retrospect it's a bit weird i had to ponder, since the subject actually tells me that. I can be stupid sometimes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.