Is the monkey island franchise entirely unisex?

We may be a lot alike, but let's face it women pick up on certain woman details that men can not see even when standing on their heads. Men get certain jokes, and ideas concepts when women just laugh along with them in order to keep their yappers moving because they are afraid of moments of silence . However I wonder how unisex the franchise is . Most jokes seem easy to get for both sexes, and I don't think I see any psychological favoritism or bais to either of the sexes throughout the franchise . I think it might be a PERFECT balance, a unisex game entirely . I wonder if its more for guys than it is girls . I picked the sad face because it has absolutely nothing to do with anything....

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Wow.
  • edited June 2009
    Um.
  • edited June 2009
    Go outside
  • edited June 2009
    *Max the rabbit pulls a baseball bat out of the closet*

"Come on, kid. Let's go play a little baseball."

EDIT: But seriously...is this a SERIOUS question?
  • edited June 2009
    My mom saw me playing Escape from Monkey Island, and she thought the jokes were pretty funny.

And they were funny jokes.
  • edited June 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    My mom saw me playing Escape from Monkey Island, and she thought the jokes were pretty funny.

And they were funny jokes.

:p To tell everyone the truth sometimes I can type nonsense , and believe that I truly am typing it. Most the time I am just here for fun, and I don't concern my posts with who I am back in the real world. I was honestly being serious this time. I am undergoing a long term introvercy period I have nuerological symptoms around crowds and women from being out of the loop for too long. (honest as I can understand it) IM attention whoring ! QUICK leave me alone for awhile...before its too late .
Sign in to comment in this discussion.