The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Phew, well you're not dead at least :/

sardines posted: »

;_; im not dead, throat / chest still hurts and feels blocked ish, and i feel really sick, but i didn't die.

• I found the email in one of the deleted folders. Hotmail probably thought it was spam, so they put it there, check yours.

I said "I did the right thing", "It was necessary to do the right thing" and "You'll see". I'm just guessing I wasn't very specific, and that got me killed.

And yeah, I am 14, and no, I don't watch PewDiePie and I didn't start playing TWD because of him.

i never got an email ;_; what was the subject line? sad face, i guess maybe i entered my email wrong? i'll have to replay, and put what i pu

• Am I the only one who just skips all the pages you didn't see and just read the last one? Too many stuff to read.

• edited June 2014

Lol xD I'm sure that it was an "accident", like in GTA... But I won't judge you!

No, sleeping is pointless. Still, it wins every time ;___;

i feel horrible for recognizing that gif... xD (I think??) i think that's Kaede from Shuffle, lol... when I was like 12, me and my little br

• No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

;_;

Time to cry (I found this ;_; RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTT1re5NI_Y

• I read everything by using my awesomely fast reading skilz

Rafoli posted: »

Am I the only one who just skips all the pages you didn't see and just read the last one? Too many stuff to read.

• I have finally been killed off...

BurritoForFinal7

• Nope!

Rafoli posted: »

Am I the only one who just skips all the pages you didn't see and just read the last one? Too many stuff to read.

• Happy Sunday ^-^

• For you too!

Happy Sunday ^-^

• I made it through Round 25 on the forum contest! Sadly, Giraffehat voted me out. But I was the last 5! :o

• D'aww, you missed it! lol

Deceptio posted: »

Wait... what forum contest?!

• Wait... what forum contest?!

TWDFan86 posted: »

I made it through Round 25 on the forum contest! Sadly, Giraffehat voted me out. But I was the last 5!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's like TWD elimination game but with forum members.

Wait... what forum contest?!

• I'd never play that, I'd be eliminated in the first round xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

I made it through Round 25 on the forum contest! Sadly, Giraffehat voted me out. But I was the last 5!

• Oh, that sounds really cool. It seems I have missed the entire thing though >_>

dojo32161 posted: »

It's like TWD elimination game but with forum members.

• Nahh. You'd make it through 20 at least. I wish you guys voted, though. I'd be the last 3 right now :c

I'd never play that, I'd be eliminated in the first round xD

• edited June 2014

HA!

I'd be the first to be voted out. -_-

I'd never play that, I'd be eliminated in the first round xD

• Alt text

I asked Gavin this, hope this makes your day @Giraffehat

• edited June 2014

Just to be super duper sure you all see this lovely thing from Kenneth himself:

Alt text

• Meh, I'll post this here as well.

So that ends the tenth anniversary of my Forum Contests. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest for making this be such a fun time to not only me, but to everyone else. I really did have so much fun with this contest and again, thank you for making this my most successful and most fun forum contest yet.

However, I might think of doing this again sometime in the future because it was that much fun for everyone. However, I do understand that some people, maybe including me, don't want this to be overdone, because we all know, most sequels are never as good as the original. But, if we were to do this again, I'm confident we can get even more people to join! I feel like most people didn't enter because they thought they would be sad or upset if they got eliminated, but since you guys know for yourselves that it's nothing but a friendly competition, we can let other forum members know that it isn't bad and we can get more people to make it even more fun. And yes, I'll make sure to ask the mods to keep it in the TWD section a bit longer so more people can notice it. So, what do you guys think on that?

Again, thank you all so much for Forum Contest #10. It wouldn't have been this much fun or successful without you guys. You guys are all truly the best!

• So, would you guys want me to do another one of this again? Maybe in like a week?

• WTF its already Sunday???!

Happy Sunday ^-^

• Lmao! Yep, but does it matter? it's summer vacation :D

WTF its already Sunday???!

• Yeah, but it feels like 2 minuets ago it was Friday. O_O

JonGon posted: »

Lmao! Yep, but does it matter? it's summer vacation

• Don't die. ;_;

<3

;_; im not dead, throat / chest still hurts and feels blocked ish, and i feel really sick, but i didn't die.

• What if he would have said pewdiepie xD

Giraffehat posted: »

Just to be super duper sure you all see this lovely thing from Kenneth himself:

• The world explodes. End of story.

What if he would have said pewdiepie xD

• @LeeTheProfessional

I tried bro lol. I'm not too good at making gifs smooth, I have to learn the ways.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

DP

• Just like me with the bathroom right now. OK TMI...... :D this is my only chance to talk to y'all though :/

The world explodes. End of story.

• Yeah and I'm taking a deuce. XD

So your hiding in the bathroom just to talk to us? Damn. That's impressive.

• So your hiding in the bathroom just to talk to us?

Damn. That's impressive.

Just like me with the bathroom right now. OK TMI...... this is my only chance to talk to y'all though

• HOLY SHIT

@LeeTheProfessional I tried bro lol. I'm not too good at making gifs smooth, I have to learn the ways.

• Lucky... I got work tomorrow.

Yeah, but it feels like 2 minuets ago it was Friday. O_O

• Lmfao! This is great!

@LeeTheProfessional I tried bro lol. I'm not too good at making gifs smooth, I have to learn the ways.

• Is this place...dying?

• What website did you use to make this?

• I do them on photoshop. I save a gif on my computer and open it in photoshop in layers. From there I can take a picture and move it around frame by frame to fit the gif.

What website did you use to make this?

• No everyone is on vacation or something. I have to go now. Bye everyone! :D

Is this place...dying?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.