The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I think so.

Deceptio posted: »

Oh, but isn't like everyone going on vacation or something?

• Last night I had a dream that Luke told Clementine that he loved her in a romantic way during episode four. Worst nightmare EVER.

• I hope that's not foreshadowing...

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Last night I had a dream that Luke told Clementine that he loved her in a romantic way during episode four. Worst nightmare EVER.

• I sure hope not! I woke up in a cold sweat from that ;_;

I hope that's not foreshadowing...

• Alt text

Last night I had a dream that Luke told Clementine that he loved her in a romantic way during episode four. Worst nightmare EVER.

• I would have woke up crying and then said "Lexi... Are you there"?

• "Levi catches himself a bitch."

Talimancer posted: »

I have no idea what this Wiki is.

• @PasswordSuck i need my dose of GTAO! Can you do it?

• It's never nice to see nightmares, but at least you can wake up ;_; Imagine if that really happens in EP4, from that nightmare you can't just wake up... oh god.

I sure hope not! I woke up in a cold sweat from that ;_;

• I NEED AN EXORCISM ASAP!!!

I would have woke up crying and then said "Lexi... Are you there"?

• @sardines will be hosting today I believe. TDM gonna get fucked up.

papai46 posted: »

@PasswordSuck i need my dose of GTAO! Can you do it?

• Lexi would be proud, lol.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

@sardines will be hosting today I believe. TDM gonna get fucked up.

• Get the Ouija Board out.

I NEED AN EXORCISM ASAP!!!

• goes into shock

akslfjw;ekillkennyasklf;wklasflukeishawtalksdjfwiefkjclemxlukeomzlaklsfjwefjkasdflliekrlly

Get the Ouija Board out.

• edited June 2014

Sorry, still busy tonight, i'm surprised I didn't get too much of a hangover this morning....xD

I'll be hosting Monday night though, sorry about last night, MuteJoe didn't do it properly....

I believe in Devyn though ^^

Although she apparently hasn't been feeling too good lately...I hope she'll get better soon...

papai46 posted: »

@PasswordSuck i need my dose of GTAO! Can you do it?

• I can't see the photo.

• My mom just asked me when was the last time I've been out of the house...

My response was: This year.

• It's almost that time of day! Well... it will be in about an hour. That's right, I'm hosting the GTAO session today in Password's stead (as he sadly is unable to do so!) Add me on PSN at DevynLea if you haven't already so I can invite you!

Alt text

Join for the usual shenanigans from MuteJoe, Rig, and many others! Maybe we'll even glitch our way out of the world again! :P

I'll be starting the session at around 5:30 PM my time (CST), which is in about 1 hour. Be there or be square!!

@TWDFan86 @Rigtail @JonGon @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy @Its_That_Guy @Clubremix_Guetta @papai46 @ps3gamer @Twistee

Probably forgetting a lot of people here, so I apologize if I've forgotten to tag you! ):

• Riggy, what're you doing?

sardines posted: »

It's almost that time of day! Well... it will be in about an hour. That's right, I'm hosting the GTAO session today in Password's stead (as

• Can't say on here, my comment will get flagged. I'll give you all the details when we play :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Riggy, what're you doing?

• That's my girl !! :D

Now that's how you do it B)

Alt text

Sorry again for tonight, but i'll host tomorrow, I hope you'll learn from me and Devyn , Joe...your hosting skills are seriously lacking...

I'll try to make an appearance once again later tonight. I'll probably be drunk again...good times, good times xD

I tried to make one last night but turns out Joe was a poor choice for a host...damnit MuteJoe get with the program mate !! XD

It's almost that time of day! Well... it will be in about an hour. That's right, I'm hosting the GTAO session today in Password's stead (as

• The dislike trolls are actually starting to piss me off. Literally almost every comment I see has at least one dislike on it >.<

• Screw'em. It doesn't effect you, they don't even keep record of how many you have. Don't get mad, that's what they are trying to do.

The dislike trolls are actually starting to piss me off. Literally almost every comment I see has at least one dislike on it >.<

• edited June 2014

Don't play while you're drunk, you'll make me jealous and I'll have to murder you over and over.

That's my girl !! Now that's how you do it Sorry again for tonight, but i'll host tomorrow, I hope you'll learn from me and Devy

• I know.... but I just don't fucking get it.

Screw'em. It doesn't effect you, they don't even keep record of how many you have. Don't get mad, that's what they are trying to do.

• Why would you be jealous of that ?! xD

Don't play while you're drunk, you'll make me jealous and I'll have to murder you over and over.

• Nooooo! Don't let them know they're pissing you off >.<

The dislike trolls are actually starting to piss me off. Literally almost every comment I see has at least one dislike on it >.<

• Look at them as your little minions that follow you around because you are their leader. And the dislike indicates that they are still with you. :D

Happy things!

I know.... but I just don't fucking get it.

• Who else but Rigtail?

Can't say on here, my comment will get flagged. I'll give you all the details when we play

• I'll be on Tuesday probably. XD

• Bash on me ONE MORE TIME!

That's my girl !! Now that's how you do it Sorry again for tonight, but i'll host tomorrow, I hope you'll learn from me and Devy

• WELL I'M SORRY BUT IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS NOW

AND IT'S NOT NECESSARILY A GOOD THING

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nooooo! Don't let them know they're pissing you off >.<

• I've never had a taste of any drink like that before (You know how I feel about missing out, or feeling left out).

Why would you be jealous of that ?! xD

• Just ignore them. I know it's easier said than done, but your life would be better off not giving a damn :/

WELL I'M SORRY BUT IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS NOW AND IT'S NOT NECESSARILY A GOOD THING

• He loves me too, sis!

Alt text

High five!

I told him i love him and he said he loves me too! :33333333

• edited June 2014

Alt text

WatchingYourFriendsHaveMoreFunThanYou

Giraffehat posted: »

He loves me too, sis! High five!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.