The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll help with it.

Lol, some wild dislikes appear! xD Our OTZ club almost died, good to have some reinforcements.

• It's not that easy, we're hard at work but we'll get them.

You're back! Just finished reading it. Don't worry, they'll all pay for what they did.

• I really don't know this time. I predicted you would win last time, but I didn't expect the last 3 to be the ones. I made it to Round 25 out 29 which was something I least expected!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Who do you think will take this one? Heh, if I really wanted to win I could make quite a few people vote for me. I'm just gonna let it stew, though. I've won this twice before.

• Hi Joe!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Welcome back!

• Thanks Tali :)

Talimancer posted: »

Welcome back dude.

• So... MuteJoe will be no more?

Getting dat headset today! BUT I STILL HAVEN'T LEFT MY HOUSE! ;~;

• So you haven't bought it yet??!

• What do you guys think? Should I learn this song on piano?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PYH70FGVA

• I'm surprised I lasted that long. I'm not as benevolent as I was last time I won one. It's good that I'm still generally viewed as a rather cool guy, I guess.

I really don't know this time. I predicted you would win last time, but I didn't expect the last 3 to be the ones. I made it to Round 25 out 29 which was something I least expected!

• Hopefully that'll be the case :)

So... MuteJoe will be no more?

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

He's back!

• Nooo ;-;

BUT I WILL! You'll see!

So you haven't bought it yet??!

• I'll miss MuteJoe...

Hopefully that'll be the case

• Alt text

I know...

AWESOMEO your back!!! Oh wait... What I didn't want to happen to the people just happened.. ;_; This world... jeeze. I hope those people get caught.

• Thats true i got TWAU in December i remember the first Episode was free on Xbox live and the Season pass was like 10 bucks so i picked it up good series havent played Ep.4 yet though might play it later today.

That's fine by me, there was that 4 month delay, so TWAU was supposed to come out before TWDG, anyway. Yeah, hopefully we get them both in the same month, I hope early July for TWAU and late July for TWDG.

• Pffft, you guess, lol. Yeah, you are pretty cool. But so are most people here :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm surprised I lasted that long. I'm not as benevolent as I was last time I won one. It's good that I'm still generally viewed as a rather cool guy, I guess.

• Go buy it now! You might forget!!

Nooo ;-; BUT I WILL! You'll see!

• You'll miss the nickname or you'll miss me actually being mute? Because you don't play with us :P

I'll miss MuteJoe...

• Lol, same here! I saw that the first episode was free so I tried it and loved it, I went ahead and got the season pass. Ep.4 was good, but I thought the first 3 were better, this one felt short, too. I'm hoping Ep.5 will be good.

Thats true i got TWAU in December i remember the first Episode was free on Xbox live and the Season pass was like 10 bucks so i picked it up good series havent played Ep.4 yet though might play it later today.

• I won't. My friends and I were supposed to hangout downtown today, but we still haven't heard from one of them yet. I'm gonna buy it regardless!

Go buy it now! You might forget!!

• Lol, both! I always play with you guys, I'm always there... in spirit. B]

You'll miss the nickname or you'll miss me actually being mute? Because you don't play with us :P

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

I think we actually talked the first day we joined. It's been seven long months. Most of these people weren't even here back then. Time flies.

Pffft, you guess, lol. Yeah, you are pretty cool. But so are most people here

• Jesus, I'm asking a legit question -_-

What do you guys think? Should I learn this song on piano? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PYH70FGVA

• Ahhh. Yep, Lee is always there watching over us.

Lol, both! I always play with you guys, I'm always there... in spirit. B]

• Ok, good.

I won't. My friends and I were supposed to hangout downtown today, but we still haven't heard from one of them yet. I'm gonna buy it regardless!

• Just an update for y'all. Just got done demolishing a wall with a crowbar. (I looked like Kenny) Anyways some of y'all want to know my name but you have to find it :D I just got into Crips story. Let's just say I'm in a bad situation XD. Bye guys!

• Pretend me says otherwise.

Azlyn posted: »

You aren't the guy for horror movies >.> Plus, i'm not scared. The movie's not so much scary as it is unsettling. Just how i like it. ^^

• have you made another submission thread yet? i'd like to participate!

ShaleReeve posted: »

OR I can just forget the second one and skip the third one. By this I mean I will just make another submission thread and combine those who

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

S'good to have you back.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead

• it really does ;_; and scrolling is horrible!!! especially when there's a lot of images. >_<

that'd be cool, hope you can make it! :D i dont think ive heard you on the mic yet

Twistee posted: »

I use my phone all the time for this website, and it absolutely sucks. Scrolling through pages is a nightmare. >.< And I might be able to make it on GTA tonight - hopefully I can turn on my mic this time. -_-

• BUY THE HEADSET JOSEPH DOOOO IIIT

• Its the trolls that are down voting it. Not us.

And I think its nice, you should learn it. ^-^

Jesus, I'm asking a legit question -_-

• Well, actually. He just called now. We should be leaving soon.

Ok, good.

• Sorry, I get scared that people are getting annoyed by what I post.

Its the trolls that are down voting it. Not us. And I think its nice, you should learn it. ^-^

• I will, I will. Don't yell at me, please :(

sardines posted: »

BUY THE HEADSET JOSEPH DOOOO IIIT

• okay, okay, sorry joe :P -insert hug gif-

I will, I will. Don't yell at me, please

• It's okay -hugs u back- :)

sardines posted: »

okay, okay, sorry joe :P -insert hug gif-

• Lol, k. Have fun! Make sure to break one of his lamps :P

Well, actually. He just called now. We should be leaving soon.

• Hehe, I guess you heard about Rachelle's lamp too, huh :P

Lol, k. Have fun! Make sure to break one of his lamps :P

• edited June 2014

Yeah hopefully it is.

Lol, same here! I saw that the first episode was free so I tried it and loved it, I went ahead and got the season pass. Ep.4 was good, but I thought the first 3 were better, this one felt short, too. I'm hoping Ep.5 will be good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.