The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well I'm not gonna go all Conan the Barbarian style and drink their blood and shit... I'm gonna contribute, but not cut their heads off on the front row, it's not like we're in a war anyway, and it's safer than it may seem like, so don't worry about me :P

I'm so sorry that this happened....I was hoping that they would be alive and okay When you join the military, remember those kids and fight as hard as you can, no one deserves this.

• When are you back from wherever you're from CiD?

Just an update for y'all. Just got done demolishing a wall with a crowbar. (I looked like Kenny) Anyways some of y'all want to know my name but you have to find it I just got into Crips story. Let's just say I'm in a bad situation XD. Bye guys!

• Saturday

AWESOMEO posted: »

When are you back from wherever you're from CiD?

• I'm gone for a week. Traveling for the fourth.

I love you all! furry hugs

• Have fun :)

I'm gone for a week. Traveling for the fourth. I love you all! furry hugs

• edited June 2014

Alright I'm back !! Thanks to sardines for hosting in my stead yesterday, you did a fantastic job !! :D

Hopefully MuteJoe will do better next time....if I ever need to be replaced again, which will probably happen.

Anyway its that time of the day again, where I host my crazy sessions for you all to enjoy !! So join us once again today at 5:30 pm eastern time, to experience GTAO like you probably never did before, unless you joined the previous sessions off course.

Featuring many members of this lovely thread and beyond !! Honorable mention to MuteJoe who will soon rank up to become Joe !! :D

Took your sweet time pal, but hopefully it'll be all worth it in the end :P

No highlights this time but i'll leave you with this inspiring picture I took of Los Santos.

Alt text

See you there folks !! :D

Thanks to those who joined in the past : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Clubremix_Guetta , @TDMShadowCP , @Dont_Look_Back , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @MrAppleJuice , @papai46 .

Thank you guys for making this a success !! :D

• AWESOMEO! It's awesome to have you back, bro.

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead

• Hey Poked.

See ya.

I'm gone for a week. Traveling for the fourth. I love you all! furry hugs

• edited June 2014

Just 122 new comments? You all are really weak today, I expected more crazy shit. What a disappointment.

• Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

AWESOMEO! It's awesome to have you back, bro.

• Funniest thing ever! I was looking at a thread in the stall and someone came into the stall by mine and I noticed they were wearing flats! It was a girl! But it was the men's room so It wasn't my fault. I panicked and sprinted out of there! LOL XD

• Are you sure you weren't in the girls room??! xD

Funniest thing ever! I was looking at a thread in the stall and someone came into the stall by mine and I noticed they were wearing flats! It was a girl! But it was the men's room so It wasn't my fault. I panicked and sprinted out of there! LOL XD

• WAT

Puncake32 posted: »

Funny video of any day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZ2Mdg9QsA

• edited June 2014

Won't be here tomorrow...... got um..... Canadian stuff to do. ^_^

Alt text

WOOOOOOO GO MOOSE COUNTRY <3

Edit: Anyone who disliked this post is a racist.

• So you are joining the force? Good luck serving your country, soldier. Alt text

Today, in this afternoon of June 30th, the military found the bodies of the 3 young men who's been searched for 18 days now, they were dead

• Do girls rooms have toilets for men? I don't know how to spell it :/

Are you sure you weren't in the girls room??! xD

• Urinals?

Do girls rooms have toilets for men? I don't know how to spell it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I live in Canada, but for some reason, Quebec is Hell bent on not celebrating Canada Day. So they have St. Jean Baptiste day instead.

Won't be here tomorrow...... got um..... Canadian stuff to do. ^_^ WOOOOOOO GO MOOSE COUNTRY Edit: Anyone who disliked this post is a racist.

• I like this salute better:

Alt text

Gobananas01 posted: »

So you are joining the force? Good luck serving your country, soldier.

• Lol, they really don't want to be a part of Canada.

dojo32161 posted: »

I live in Canada, but for some reason, Quebec is Hell bent on not celebrating Canada Day. So they have St. Jean Baptiste day instead.

• Have fun with the moose :D

Alt text

Won't be here tomorrow...... got um..... Canadian stuff to do. ^_^ WOOOOOOO GO MOOSE COUNTRY Edit: Anyone who disliked this post is a racist.

I am so glad the Liberal's got elected over the Seperatists. I don't want to end up in a different country overnight! Oh well, at least I'm getting out of Quebec soon.

Lol, they really don't want to be a part of Canada.

• I've done that.... >.>

Well not really to the car, but to the person driving it. I don't think they heard me, but whatever. Apologizing makes me feel better anyway, lol.

Have fun with the moose

• Crime is a big probelm in Canada!

Alt text

I've done that.... >.> Well not really to the car, but to the person driving it. I don't think they heard me, but whatever. Apologizing makes me feel better anyway, lol.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Urinals, that's the word.

Do girls rooms have toilets for men? I don't know how to spell it

• Lol, like this:

Alt text

and this:

Alt text

Crime is a big probelm in Canada!

• Aye, you don't need to tell me to not vote for you. I'm not going to vote for you no matter what in this contest, we've been bros since day 1.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Who do you think will take this one? Heh, if I really wanted to win I could make quite a few people vote for me. I'm just gonna let it stew, though. I've won this twice before.

• You are unbanned! YES MORE GOOD SOULS

Urinals, that's the word.

• That second one... what the fuck?

Lol, like this: and this:

• Sounds good! When do you think I should make the submission thread? Today? Later? Or in a couple days?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Personally, I think making the big final contest is a fun idea.

• But hey, be glad we get free healthcare. :P

dojo32161 posted: »

I am so glad the Liberal's got elected over the Seperatists. I don't want to end up in a different country overnight! Oh well, at least I'm getting out of Quebec soon.

Sorry to hear about your heart.

• Or this!

Alt text

hehehe suck it Calgary

That second one... what the fuck?

But really everything else is expensive.

But hey, be glad we get free healthcare. :P

• Alt text

I like this salute better:

• Alt text

Or this! hehehe suck it Calgary

Sign in to comment in this discussion.