The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hi Josh, how's it going?

joshua007 posted: »

You are unbanned! YES MORE GOOD SOULS

• That's kinda true, I guess... especially in Vancouver.

dojo32161 posted: »

But really everything else is expensive.

• edited June 2014

Great thanks for asking what actually happend, you talked about banned members, you got warned in a way you said and how many days were you gone it felt like a week

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hi Josh, how's it going?

• Such a heartwarming story, eh?

• shhhh I'm still watching it!

LOL THIS IS SO TRUE XD

Alt text

Such a heartwarming story, eh?

• Lol, are there really cats everywhere?

shhhh I'm still watching it! LOL THIS IS SO TRUE XD

• Kinda, but it's just a symbol for a regular society (with a pretty shitty economy) I guess.

LOL! Ordinary Muslim XD

Alt text

Lol, are there really cats everywhere?

• That's some crazy shit im guessing you having a bad day?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

5 days, I won't talk about the ban even though I can now, I'm not gonna give them the opportunity to ban me again, but I'll just state that Jennifer flagged me for trolling for some reason, yeah, like we are the ones who flag comments...

joshua007 posted: »

Great thanks for asking what actually happend, you talked about banned members, you got warned in a way you said and how many days were you gone it felt like a week

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

If you can do it today, go ahead, sir. I'll lure some people into it.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Sounds good! When do you think I should make the submission thread? Today? Later? Or in a couple days?

• I know! I think I'm one of the first people you met too. Love ya!

Deceptio posted: »

Aye, you don't need to tell me to not vote for you. I'm not going to vote for you no matter what in this contest, we've been bros since day 1.

• You are :P Love ya too man. Let's see how far we make it in this contest!

SaltLick305 posted: »

I know! I think I'm one of the first people you met too. Love ya!

• Sweet! I'll start making it now.

If you can do it today, go ahead, sir. I'll lure some people into it.

• Awesome! I'll support you on this.

Sweet! I'll start making it now.

• I have your back on this one. I'll make you win, if I can.

You are :P Love ya too man. Let's see how far we make it in this contest!

• edited June 2014

I'm still debating on if I should go to the extreme and wear googles on the fourth of July. Or just some glasses...

Won't be here tomorrow...... got um..... Canadian stuff to do. ^_^ WOOOOOOO GO MOOSE COUNTRY Edit: Anyone who disliked this post is a racist.

• Lmao, I think you should just wear glasses xD

I think you'll be fine.

I'm still debating on if I should go to the extreme and wear googles on the fourth of July. Or just some glasses...

• Hopefully. I might just stay inside though. Depending on how many people on my lake do fireworks this year.

Lmao, I think you should just wear glasses xD I think you'll be fine.

• We have this weird spray anarchy in our independence day and we always spray that shit on eachother as tradition, you're lucky you never got that shit in your eye, I almost got blinded from that...

• Is Joseph online yet??!

Alright I'm back !! Thanks to sardines for hosting in my stead yesterday, you did a fantastic job !! Hopefully MuteJoe will do better ne

• I'll tell you when he is, but now everyone left because Rig started an argument trying to defend Michael bay movies....Everyone thinks its shit except him...

Clubremix left because his connection is shit today...:/

TDM left too...but I don't really know why...

Is Joseph online yet??!

• I'm scared though. Because one time a piece of a firework got in my eye... And one time we all got silly string and sprayed it on each other, and someone sprayed it in my eye. Not a fun experience, I can tell you that.

We have this weird spray anarchy in our independence day and we always spray that shit on eachother as tradition, you're lucky you never got that shit in your eye, I almost got blinded from that...

• Thanks man, and I posted it!

Awesome! I'll support you on this.

• It's up now!

sardines posted: »

have you made another submission thread yet? i'd like to participate!

• But I'm not on this one, only you will. We'll all be together on the final one with everybody.

Nah man, if it's just me and you (which I doubt I'll last that long), I don't want you to eliminate yourself!

• Oh, well that sucks. Hope you still have fun though.

I'll tell you when he is, but now everyone left because Rig started an argument trying to defend Michael bay movies....Everyone thinks its s

• Nah man, if it's just me and you (which I doubt I'll last that long), I don't want you to eliminate yourself!

I have your back on this one. I'll make you win, if I can.

• Not really....EVERYONE left as a result....fuck Michael Bay arguments !! Michael Bay ruins EVERYTHING !!!! Even my bloody sessions !!!

To be honest after my break this weekend, i'm starting to wonder if its still worth hosting these sessions...I'm gonna ponder on that a bit...but it has been a couple of sessions that didn't go so well lately and I wonder if I should just put a stop to these momentarily...

We'll see....

Oh, well that sucks. Hope you still have fun though.

• Damn, are you going to be able to come on at all during your vacation?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Sorry, just saw your reply. The Dominican Republic to see my family :P

• Hmmm, it seems I have misread your comment. Shall I change up the contest?

Awesome! I'll support you on this.

• What do you mean? Isn't this Contest #2 then we do the final one with everyone?

Hmmm, it seems I have misread your comment. Shall I change up the contest?

• I didn't leave....I was still there....NOW I've left...

papai46 posted: »

I left because you left!

• I left because you left!

Not really....EVERYONE left as a result....fuck Michael Bay arguments !! Michael Bay ruins EVERYTHING !!!! Even my bloody sessions !!! To

• I thought you said something else. I made the submission thread for new people and I would combine the new entries with the old entries, because I don't think I would get as many submissions. Should I change it?

What do you mean? Isn't this Contest #2 then we do the final one with everyone?

• I'M SORRY THAT I TOLD THAT "JOKE" ;_; It started because of me ;_;

Not really....EVERYONE left as a result....fuck Michael Bay arguments !! Michael Bay ruins EVERYTHING !!!! Even my bloody sessions !!! To

• Man, that sucks. I'm sure things will get better over time though. :)

• Good job.

I'M SORRY THAT I TOLD THAT "JOKE" ;_; It started because of me ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.