You know what sucks?

The fact that in France it's July 8th and that's hardly fair considering that TMI is out 7th! (I know it's because of summer time, and the time change) Can somebody concieve anything more cruel?

EDIT/ Oops it's June and I thought it was July, hahahaha! sorry everyone.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    SuperBosco wrote: »
    The fact that in France it's July 8th and that's hardly fair considering that TMI is out 7th! (I know it's because of summer time, and the time change) Can somebody concieve anything more cruel?
    You might be in a different country, but I'm pretty sure it's June right now everywhere in the world.
  • edited June 2009
    LOL what is that like the 5th person who thought it was July now? The power the news of new MI games has on our brains...
  • edited June 2009
    ...poor bugger.

If I thought it was July and then discovered it was June, I think I'd go craaazy, not that I'm not already, but moreso.

I think we need a banner at the top of the forum: "It's still June!"
  • edited June 2009
    yeah but imagine hearing about it a year out. I am grateful its only a months wait... Sometimes its hard waiting for a game to come out and see it constantly pushed back... Like a vampyre story
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, but Telltale would never do that, just to drum up hype. They're too good to us, they kept this tightly under wraps until it was only a month from completion. And Telltale are great with deadlines.

<3 Telltale. If only the big companies were like that.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah I must say Telltale really does seem to care about the fans... probably because they are a company of fans themselves.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Haha, time is confusing!
  • edited June 2009
    Heheheh
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Haha, time is confusing!

Could you tell everybody of your next game 1 hour before it is released please. Waiting for MI is unbearable :D
  • edited June 2009
    LOL better yer why dont you just hold onto our credit card numbers and automatically bill us and have the game sent automatically.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.