The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao! That's creepier than the Edward one, this is perfect!

JonGon posted: »

LOL! I'm dying! look what I created to counter ATR's creepy sleep watching habits.

• lol, yup. You can look at my latest posts for proof. Its only a matter of time before they come here and find me again. :P

XD they still follow you goddamn what did you say to them?

• Fuck the hate man. I haven't been active lately to really get to know you, but you did help me when the site got updated. A lot of people here are quick to jump on opinions. If it is bothering you though, take a break from the site or find the reason people are hating. I'm not asking you to change because I don't want you to become a drone, but maybe change the way you debate with people, being understanding goes a long way.

What do you guys think of me? I've been getting a lot of hate lately and maybe i should just leave.

• Your choice man :P I'll be online with a couple of people. Join if you want to hear Joe xD

Dammit! I have to sleep in 30 minutes... Or should I be hardcore and stay up? It IS July 4th weekend o.O

• EWWWWW what did you do to my face?!?!?!?? I look terrible!!!!!

LOL! I'm dying! look what I created to counter ATR's creepy sleep watching habits.

• Reminds me of game... I can't find the name for it but good job nonetheless :D

Rigtail posted: »

Good, get on. Bored as fuck, still irritated from earlier -_- HEY! I just drew a pocket knife!

• They found you. But you never challenge a troll they are like Demons once you communicate they never leave xD

lol, yup. You can look at my latest posts for proof. Its only a matter of time before they come here and find me again. :P

• What kind of hate?

What do you guys think of me? I've been getting a lot of hate lately and maybe i should just leave.

• Changing my opinion because of the hatred doesn't seem quite like me, But i understand and it hank you for your comment. I had some certain unexpected circumstance that happened to me today, Maybe I'm just letting it out on the forums. Or maybe as you said, I should take a break. Probably when i get the rest of TWAU episodes. Maybe I will take a break for 4-5 days to clear my head as I'm also still working very hard on a project regarding Mass Effect 3.

Anyways, I was just wondering whether my place here is earned or should I just leave. Nothing more.

Fuck the hate man. I haven't been active lately to really get to know you, but you did help me when the site got updated. A lot of people he

• lmao! I'm sorry... I really am ;~;

EWWWWW what did you do to my face?!?!?!?? I look terrible!!!!!

• What kind of mic did you get???!

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm hooommmmeee!

• edited June 2014

You're cool!

• Turtle Beach. It costed me $43, so it should be good.

What kind of mic did you get???!

• Some guy called me a Hipster on another thread because almost all my opinions are unpopular. I don't mind it, It just makes you wonder as my comments were clearly being ignored by everyone lately.

What kind of hate?

• I think you're cool. I don't know why anyone would hate you, because that seems pretty stupid to me. >.>

• I can only say as much as I've read, but I think you're okay. Forget those who don't like if someone has non-mainstream opinions, at least IMO you have some - correct me if I'm wrong.

• Did you turn the exposure down so much because the room was dark?

lmao! I'm sorry... I really am ;~;

• That's the idea, I'm making this as if it was for a game (Even though I'm not making any game, I'm just doing it for fun XD)

Alt text

Reminds me of game... I can't find the name for it but good job nonetheless

• I have faith in you, Salt!

SaltLick305 posted: »

We can, actually. We're ALL going to be together in the last one. Let's vote everyone out and be the last two.

• Goddamit, most of my comments aren't showing up here.

Deceptio posted: »

I have faith in you, Salt!

• Thanks. :)

You're cool!

• I don't know what you said in the comments, but as long as it wasn't hateful or weird or something like that then I like you ^-^

Also...

Alt text

Some guy called me a Hipster on another thread because almost all my opinions are unpopular. I don't mind it, It just makes you wonder as my comments were clearly being ignored by everyone lately.

• I have 10 submissions so far. But I have noticed, where are the other members I see a lot? I haven't seen people like LeeTheProfessional, Viva-La-Lee, or Azlyn on in some time. I would love to have them in my contest!

I don't know. It's okay, though, you don't need them. I'll talk to a few of my friends about it.

• Just the brightness and contrast.

Did you turn the exposure down so much because the room was dark?

• Hey guys, if you haven't entered already, please do so! This one may not be as good, but you definitely don't want to miss the final big one!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74562/forum-contest-11-submission-thread

• Well, Thanks. I think you're pretty cool as well. :)

I think you're cool. I don't know why anyone would hate you, because that seems pretty stupid to me. >.>

• Alt text

I can only say as much as I've read, but I think you're okay. Forget those who don't like if someone has non-mainstream opinions, at least IMO you have some - correct me if I'm wrong.

• You know, if I posted stuff like that once, I'd be getting tons of hate for it.

Don't you do that when I'm telling clever and hilarious jokes! And now just a random SnK picture that somehow killed me XD

• edited June 2014

Mine are the playstation wireless Stereo Headset blah blah blah ones and i was told they were 150$. I don't believe it for a second though.

Turtle Beach. It costed me $43, so it should be good.

• I know, but I'm still getting what you're saying.

Goddamit, most of my comments aren't showing up here.

• Everyone gets hate its part of life if you have an opinion and feel passionate about it dont let anyone get you down. I receive a bunch of hate for my hatred towards Trolltale and their 90 minute bullshit. Also i have seen people get crazy hate like that jillvalentine person always gets crazy ass dislikes for like no reason.

• Why would anyone hate you because of that? :<

Deceptio posted: »

You know, if I posted stuff like that once, I'd be getting tons of hate for it.

• Well, I didn't say anything. it was on the "Opinions of each Forum member" Thread.

But, i understand, Thanks. :)

I don't know what you said in the comments, but as long as it wasn't hateful or weird or something like that then I like you ^-^ Also...

• Oh, I think I see why. The original photo was cropped so you had to add a forehead.

Just the brightness and contrast.

• Thanks. But maybe I didn't clear my point very well. I don't really care if he/she calls me a hipster or whatever he wants, It's in my bio that I want people to speak freely on my threads, It just made me question my position here. But again, Thanks. Let's go back and celebrate that GTA V is coming out on the PC. :P

Everyone gets hate its part of life if you have an opinion and feel passionate about it dont let anyone get you down. I receive a bunch of h

• No problem! And thanks :)

Don't worry, I get hate too sometimes. If you haven't noticed, I have a few dislike trolls that sort of follow me wherever I go. -_-

Well, Thanks. I think you're pretty cool as well.

• Those are good, man. Just take care of them and you'll be good.

• Yes, I have noticed. That's why I'm upvoting every comment of you.

No problem! And thanks Don't worry, I get hate too sometimes. If you haven't noticed, I have a few dislike trolls that sort of follow me wherever I go. -_-

• Wat is dis? If people vote other people out, well isn't that a kind of popularity contest? Of course it's not anything serious, but I can't see what else it can be.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, if you haven't entered already, please do so! This one may not be as good, but you definitely don't want to miss the final big one! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74562/forum-contest-11-submission-thread

• Oh shit you got a Turtle Bitch xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.