The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• :) damn, youngsters these days...

Regards 18 years old xD

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

ZOMG! U R LIEK A OLD PERSON! LELOLOLOLLLOOLOLOOLOLO

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

The more the better? Let me guess, you want to respond with that same gif now, but no matter what I say it will still have the right context for you to put it in the replay, right?

• Can you here my voice there? In the middle? Right that one, the highest..

AWESOMEO posted: »

moaning in the background

• Lol, I actually like that song... I feel the age...

damn, youngsters these days... Regards 18 years old xD

• Yeah yeah xD Heh, nowadays most of the shit that's "music" can't impress me at all like those old ones...

Lol, I actually like that song... I feel the age...

• A preview of the video I am uploading tonight I have a feeling you guys and girls on here will enjoy this one

Alt text

• OMG. I love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG4wFcWunE 'Cuz music.

• Fair point. I have a variety of music, but it seems the songs on the radio never spark my interest, but some of the random songs that I come upon on my music hunt via youtube seem to be pretty good, but as you said, anything before this generation is great.

Yeah yeah xD Heh, nowadays most of the shit that's "music" can't impress me at all like those old ones...

• I only have 3 as well.

Did you have halo 4 or just 3?

• If you can say these 4 words fast without getting tongue tied you're a genius.

1- eye

2- yam

3- stew

4-peed

• edited July 2014

Done it. Easy pie. :3

If you can say these 4 words fast without getting tongue tied you're a genius. 1- eye 2- yam 3- stew 4-peed

• Aw man, you got me :(

If you can say these 4 words fast without getting tongue tied you're a genius. 1- eye 2- yam 3- stew 4-peed

• Is Forum Games, this thread final resting place?

• Nice! It might be self explanatory, but to halt my brain's confusion, how do you put multiple models into multiple other models, like you did here, if that makes sense?

Jewfreeus posted: »

A preview of the video I am uploading tonight I have a feeling you guys and girls on here will enjoy this one

• Is that what it's from? I thought it was in a worms lets play. Oh well.

sardines posted: »

hey noncy, i know we don't talk, but i just wanted to let you know that i was just watching AH's Left6Dead let's play and I laughed harder than I should have when the words "Noncy Flippledorp" came up. :P

• Gay

@TWDFan86 shhhhh don't tell anyone but....... ..... i'm gonna miss you. ;-;

• yea I understand what you are asking I'll inbox you on youtube I think I can actually get banned for discussing how to actually do it on the forums or something like that I don't know I have seen the mods warn people who have wrote instructions on modding the game and I don't want to see this thread closed again

Nice! It might be self explanatory, but to halt my brain's confusion, how do you put multiple models into multiple other models, like you did here, if that makes sense?

• I was outside for a while (WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO OUTSIDE?), mowing sum lawn and earning sum money. What should I buy? Hundreds of lollipops?

• Ah, my apologies.

yea I understand what you are asking I'll inbox you on youtube I think I can actually get banned for discussing how to actually do it on the

• don't worry about it anyway did you get my message? I think my internet was screwing up so it sent multiple times cause I was just smashing the send button hahahaha if you didn't get it and if you really want to know chuck me a message on steam

Ah, my apologies.

• Will you be sharing those lollipops?

I was outside for a while (WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO OUTSIDE?), mowing sum lawn and earning sum money. What should I buy? Hundreds of lollipops?

• what is this outside that you speak of? does it have cool graphics?

I was outside for a while (WHY WOULD SOMEONE GO OUTSIDE?), mowing sum lawn and earning sum money. What should I buy? Hundreds of lollipops?

• Sure, those ones who want some can come to my house now.

Will you be sharing those lollipops?

• What's up everybody :D

• stuff...... and thangs

JonGon posted: »

What's up everybody

• It appears "Whatever's on your Mind" has become "Mod Hotline," and Forum of the Dead Lounge has unofficially taken this thread's place.

• edited July 2014

I use this scene way too much at this point but so much fun can be had with it :D

also pay attention to what clem is using instead of the walkie talkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=611m5xEHGfM

• Cant you just ship some over here and share with all the people in this thread? Some people font want to go outside just to get to your house, thats a mission right there.

Sure, those ones who want some can come to my house now.

• Interesting. I like stuff... especially thaaaangs.

stuff...... and thangs

• edited July 2014

NO! I'm too lazy to do that -_-

If you want lollipops you'll have to make sacrifices ;_;

Cant you just ship some over here and share with all the people in this thread? Some people font want to go outside just to get to your house, thats a mission right there.

• Some really stupid thang. Graphics are meh, gameplay is clumsy... so overhyped shit.

what is this outside that you speak of? does it have cool graphics?

• that's good to know any sane person should like thaaaaangs if they don't well then we have a problem

JonGon posted: »

Interesting. I like stuff... especially thaaaangs.

• Lol xD Oh those doges ;_;

I use this scene way too much at this point but so much fun can be had with it also pay attention to what clem is using instead of the walkie talkie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=611m5xEHGfM

• much wow

Lol xD Oh those doges ;_;

• I just read a review

11/10 its okay-ign

gg wp

Some really stupid thang. Graphics are meh, gameplay is clumsy... so overhyped shit.

• Every time I visit this thread I'm reminded why I don't do it more often.

• Alt text

Every time I visit this thread I'm reminded why I don't do it more often.

• Hellooo. Again woke up earlier than usual today because I'll be out again for several hours. So see y'all later :)

• You got me too :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.