The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah....because the future is to not own your own games anymore and to be unable to even share them...

The Kinect certainly isn't the future....name ONE good Kinect game....its the worst console gimmick ever...

The fact that it spies on you 24/7 sure ain't helping...

Microfucks is a good company they just suck at explaining shit the idea they had for the Xbox One was great just that a lot of people are scared of the future.

• xD its fucking hot today.

Hi guys..... Just had the most exhausting day at work. At one point it got to 90 degrees outside and I almost died. But here I am, ready to forum again

• Alt text

Hi guys..... Just had the most exhausting day at work. At one point it got to 90 degrees outside and I almost died. But here I am, ready to forum again

• FUBAR.

and that is?

• Don't worry you are safe now 'hugs tightly'

• I have a PS4. Hah. Ha ha. Heh.

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll get it on the PS4 after I save money to get that, tell me if it's good

• Don't shush me! I SHALL BE HEARD!

Alt text

• Oh don't do it then!! You never have to buy a software to play a game you paid on Steam for, unless your computer isn't good enough to handle the game, in which case you need to upgrade it.

already did that too, nothing concrete, all paid stuff

• I think you should try it, how long was it?

no! It took me so long..

• Don't worry I won't pay, my computer is just fine! :( I wish I was rich

Alt text

Oh don't do it then!! You never have to buy a software to play a game you paid on Steam for, unless your computer isn't good enough to handle the game, in which case you need to upgrade it.

• I already complimented your looks on another thread :D

You want me to do it again?

not really sure if that's a compliment...

• Hello :D whats your job?

• Go ahead! Let's see the strength of your compliments!

I already complimented your looks on another thread You want me to do it again?

• Alt text

virtual high five

• Invite me over. Now.

I have a PS4. Hah. Ha ha. Heh.

• edited July 2014

I don't even own it, I just had to use the legendary "strong six" xD I have played it though, it's nothing that will blow your mind off, but it's fun I guess. Ah, don't start talking about Assassin's Creed. I'm so bored of the whole theme and they just keep going on... IT WENT OLD AT LEAST AFTER REVELATIONS AND IT WAS OLD ALREADY! Like could they just do games that take place in some historical places, but don't contain some stupid futuristic crap or assassins?

LLOL I heard a lot of bad things about it....mostly because everything they showed was apparently a lie and they downgraded their own game p

• The idea for you to install your games i found pretty cool since you didnt have to worry about switching discs. I buy most of my games digital anyways. The kinect isnt the best but like all ideas it takes time to get it right as for it spying on you its not like the NSA doesnt do it already with your Computer, Facebook, instagram, and twitter and also this forum so stop the paranoia shit we are already spied on 24/7.

Yeah....because the future is to not own your own games anymore and to be unable to even share them... The Kinect certainly isn't the fut

• They just keep releasing one each bloody year....they're as bad as COD at this point...

I don't even own it, I just had to use the legendary "strong six" xD I have played it though, it's nothing that will blow your mind off, but

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Uhhhh.. OK!

SHIT! Think Daniel! What do I do.....?

OOOOOO I GOT IT

Alt text

Alt text

Go ahead! Let's see the strength of your compliments!

• Nate doesn't like zeroes ;_;

Alt text

right now I give a 0 cuz I ain't started yet

• You really know how to impress a woman.. wow

Uhhhh.. OK! SHIT! Think Daniel! What do I do.....? OOOOOO I GOT IT

• I have the money to buy it, I just need to go down to the store :P

I have a PS4. Hah. Ha ha. Heh.

• Just re-install it xD

Don't worry I won't pay, my computer is just fine! I wish I was rich

• They banned people for swearing on Skype !!! In the privacy of their own house....how can you still protect such a shady company ?!

The idea for you to install your games i found pretty cool since you didnt have to worry about switching discs. I buy most of my games digit

• Damn...

FUBAR.

• who's that?? xD

Nate doesn't like zeroes ;_;

• veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long :( ok, i'll try

I think you should try it, how long was it?

• Same here, but there's no rush. I have other things to take care of before I buy one...oh and NO GAMES xD

I have the money to buy it, I just need to go down to the store :P

• You're welcome to come! I will start to heat my PS4 already.

Alt text

Invite me over. Now.

• I love that owl. make popcorns, I'm on ma way

You're welcome to come! I will start to heat my PS4 already.

• Alt text

Honestly? You're pretty, plain simple.

You really know how to impress a woman.. wow

• CiD! And I work with kids at my community pool. But today I was assigned to clean out a shed that was really nasty. It took 3 1/2 hours to do the whole thing! D:

Hello whats your job?

• GO THEN DAMMIT! RUN AWESOMEO RUN!

I have the money to buy it, I just need to go down to the store :P

• edited July 2014

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Don't worry you are safe now 'hugs tightly'

• You never played TWDG season 1 DLC 400 days ?!

who's that?? xD

• 400 DAYS? NATE? THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND NATE??? WAT... ;_;

who's that?? xD

• I don't know, I don't know that 400 days what's that :( please don't hit me

Alt text

400 DAYS? NATE? THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND NATE??? WAT... ;_;

• Alt text

Don't shush me! I SHALL BE HEARD!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.