The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yeah, it's getting kinda annoying actually, but everything can be annoying if people do it too much so I guess I'll just thank them for it.

haha that's nice tho xD

• yeah, just thank them it's the nicest thing to do

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, it's getting kinda annoying actually, but everything can be annoying if people do it too much so I guess I'll just thank them for it.

• edited July 2014

Alright yesterday didn't go so well but it had its random funny moments...

MuteJoe is no more, Joe has risen from the darkness !! So did WTD apparently, funny guy xD

A short appearance of the dreaded Rigtail Races with a title inspired by a Transformer movies...damnit Rig !!! Michael Bay is shit !! Get over it !!!! xD

We also experienced the WORST mission attempt EVER. As everyone somehow spawned in my garage and got locked in as a result...

Joe got defeated by a garage door while we went on the mission....couldn't escape it apparently.

Then it happened to Rig and Gamer....

Cue the ridiculous rescue attempt to save Rig from his fate, while Gamer's ghost kept crying in a corner after he left...

I thought I had photographical evidence, but it seems like they didn't upload to my profile....odd...

Alt text

So join us today at 5:30pm eastern time to experience the most ridiculous GTAO game sessions ever !!

Featuring a bunch of people you know from this lovely thread and beyond !!

Shout out to all those who joined so far : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Dont_Look_Back , @Clubremix_Guetta , @TDMShadowCP , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @MrAppleJuice , @papai46 .

See ya in LS ya crazy bunch !! :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that this week is Independence Day week !! New properties, weapons and vehicles !! You can even create your own firework show !! So what are ya waiting for ?! Come celebrate your bloody independence with us !!

Too bad there aren't any giant spaceship....but at least we can finally ride the rides at the pier !! Oh goody :D

• Some new people here today :)

• Here you go:

Alt text

talk to the hand And I'm too lazy to search for a image of a hand so just stick with the sentence..

• It's annoying that you get money? You say wat dude? :>

• Is that the movie Rachelle told us about? I'll check it out if it's that emotional 0_0

The ending of "Stand by Me" had me like: The feels hit me so hard, so fast.

• thanks, I'm sleppy, bcause here is like almost 11pm and I want to go to bed :(

(I know it's early but.. what to do right?)

Here you go:

• I might be able to go on for like 10 minutes but meh maybe.

Alright yesterday didn't go so well but it had its random funny moments... MuteJoe is no more, Joe has risen from the darkness !! So did

edited July 2014

NEW PEOPLE = MORE CLIENTS FOR THERAPISTS AROUND THE WORLD

New people...

• edited July 2014

There's nothing to "get over". Opinions are opinions, and you think that yours is a fact. They're called opinions for a reason, and I respect yours, but in no way is it a fact. I'm trying my best to explain yet you don't understand. I'm fine with you hating on Transformers, but "Transformers being shit" isn't a fact, it's an opinion.

Alright yesterday didn't go so well but it had its random funny moments... MuteJoe is no more, Joe has risen from the darkness !! So did

• But even fans of it think its shit...it has bad Michael Bay humor and cliché characters that nobody give a damn about....if you just want to watch a bunch of explosions with no plot whatsoever, just head out this 4th of July and enjoy the show xD

Rigtail posted: »

There's nothing to "get over". Opinions are opinions, and you think that yours is a fact. They're called opinions for a reason, and I respec

• LOL, he was only joking.

There's nothing to "get over". Opinions are opinions, and you think that yours is a fact. They're called opinions for a reason, and I respec

• edited July 2014

I'll try to make it tonight. :D

• I'm not saying getting it is annoying, I'm saying that it's irritating when you have enough money but your parents never trust you that it's enough, I don't really care about it actually.

It's annoying that you get money? You say wat dude? :>

• Nah hes right Michael Bay is SHIT its proven by facts. You want all the facts watch all his movies explosions all over the place you must get entertained with pretty colors xD

• I did, do and will do.

yeah, just thank them it's the nicest thing to do

• Lol, my sleeping habits are quite abstract... Yesterday I went to sleep at 7am XD I just fell to my bed. This forum is just too addictive ;__;

thanks, I'm sleppy, bcause here is like almost 11pm and I want to go to bed (I know it's early but.. what to do right?)

• I don't know how you can! I know, this forum is just amazing but in a few minutes I'm just gonna shut this thing off and go to bed

Lol, my sleeping habits are quite abstract... Yesterday I went to sleep at 7am XD I just fell to my bed. This forum is just too addictive ;__;

• It's 12pm here, I think I'll also go in an hour or so.

thanks, I'm sleppy, bcause here is like almost 11pm and I want to go to bed (I know it's early but.. what to do right?)

• "Poor bastards... don't know what they're getting into..."

NEW PEOPLE = MORE CLIENTS FOR THERAPISTS AROUND THE WORLD

edited July 2014

I hate it when you see the sun rising, hear the birds chirping and realize your sleeping habits are fucked up...

Lol, my sleeping habits are quite abstract... Yesterday I went to sleep at 7am XD I just fell to my bed. This forum is just too addictive ;__;

• I wanna go to a magic forest full of unicorns and magic water :( RANDOM

I'm not saying getting it is annoying, I'm saying that it's irritating when you have enough money but your parents never trust you that it's enough, I don't really care about it actually.

• Aa. Lol. I don't have that problem because I NEVER have enough money xD You have to prepared...

I'm not saying getting it is annoying, I'm saying that it's irritating when you have enough money but your parents never trust you that it's enough, I don't really care about it actually.

• Actual explosions look nicer than any standard fireworks, even if the explosions are CGI (Which most of them aren't because Bay actually uses explosives on set). Did you know 532 cars were destroyed in the making of Dark of The Moon? So much destruction, I love it!

But even fans of it think its shit...it has bad Michael Bay humor and cliché characters that nobody give a damn about....if you just want to watch a bunch of explosions with no plot whatsoever, just head out this 4th of July and enjoy the show xD

• AWESOMEO posted: »

Is that the movie Rachelle told us about? I'll check it out if it's that emotional 0_0

• Yeah, great movie, amirite?

The ending of "Stand by Me" had me like: The feels hit me so hard, so fast.

• IKR! xD

New people...

• Exactly ;-;

"Poor bastards... don't know what they're getting into..."

• I though there was a party going on. x_x

TWDFan86 posted: »

Some new people here today

• First it was 2, then 3, then 4... Most likely I won't sleep at all soon ;3 Sleeping is so pointless ;__;

I don't know how you can! I know, this forum is just amazing but in a few minutes I'm just gonna shut this thing off and go to bed

• DLB... there's always a party going on...

I though there was a party going on. x_x

• It has it's ups and downs, not a lot of downs really XD

I'm not from a rich family or anything, the quality of the place is just really high and I'm surrounded by rich people, so I guess we're pretty ok financially.

Aa. Lol. I don't have that problem because I NEVER have enough money xD You have to prepared...

• I can easily say its my favorite. That ending hit me like truck!

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, great movie, amirite?

• you know what guys? this thread is getting veryy crowded with our comments... It's way too much,my pc it's getting low @Clubremix_Guetta @AWESOMEO and guess what? The download of the 400 days is now over ehee

First it was 2, then 3, then 4... Most likely I won't sleep at all soon ;3 Sleeping is so pointless ;__;

• At least you guys won't be lonely when I'm not here :)...........................................................;~;

I though there was a party going on. x_x

• I'll say goodnight to you guys don't worry

It's 12pm here, I think I'll also go in an hour or so.

• There you go!

Alt text

Alt text

All you'd get from me is a stick figure, a bad one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.