The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Where do you live?

Maybe there...

• Also, new people?

HI NEW PEOPLE

WOODBURY SENDS HER REGARDS <3

• How are there this many new comments? I can't keep up... oh god I've lost touch.

• Negan didn't get the point across?

You don't like it?

• G night!

Good night everyone! Sleep tight!

• Hey you, you're new.

Welcome.!!!

How are there this many new comments? I can't keep up... oh god I've lost touch.

• We. Are. Crazy. ...In our own way. :3

How are there this many new comments? I can't keep up... oh god I've lost touch.

• Prince?? Ohh I wanna marry you then!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Prince? XD We stopped with the monarchy like hundreds of years ago! xD

• Tara is the girl. They will, and they are catching up pretty quickly, I bet they'll arrive Alexandria in the end of season 5, and Robert already said that he knows who he wants to portray Negan, since that guy inspired him to make the character in the first place, he wouldn't tell who though since he doesn't want to risk the actor saying no just yet, but it's most likely this one stand up comedian, I forgot his name but I think if you google the topic you can find it.

Yeah, and he was with Glenn and the other girl, forgot her name. Do you think the show will go on to where the comics are now? What about Negan? I hope they don't mess him up, haha.

• Night!

• edited July 2014

Who knows what's really going on there ;> Maybe you're the dictator of Israel!

And take this fucking odd gif... lol xD

Alt text

Prince? XD We stopped with the monarchy like hundreds of years ago! xD

• edited July 2014

if they mess up negan holy shit there is gonna be riots I have been hyping up negan to my friends who have not read the comics for a long time amd they can't believe that there is someone worse than the governor

Yeah, and he was with Glenn and the other girl, forgot her name. Do you think the show will go on to where the comics are now? What about Negan? I hope they don't mess him up, haha.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

THERE'S A CANADA DAY?!

I mean- YEAH!!! HAPPY CANADA DAY WITH LOTS OF MOOSE AND MAPLE AND HOCKEY AND OTHER CANADIAN STUFF AND THANGS!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY~!!!!!!~~~~

• Mwahahaha

I don't think joining this forum was a good idea, I want to sleep but I can't.

• That happens when you join here. There are risks.

• I don't think joining this forum was a good idea, I want to sleep but I can't.

edited July 2014

2 new users joined this place, and your avatar makes me feel that feel again...

• Lmao, I was about to use the same gif that DLB posted!

I thought you weren't going to be here today. LIES!

HAPPY CANADA DAY~!!!!!!~~~~

• edited July 2014

We pretty much just do the same thing as Americans do on Independence Day. Barbecues and stuff. xD

Gotta leave in about an hour, though. AND FIREWORKS OMG I'M SO EXCITED. My cousins are bringing sparklers!!!!

THERE'S A CANADA DAY?! I mean- YEAH!!! HAPPY CANADA DAY WITH LOTS OF MOOSE AND MAPLE AND HOCKEY AND OTHER CANADIAN STUFF AND THANGS!!!

• I'm leaving in an hour, shhhhhh

I literally just woke up, and suddenly there's new people. wat is dis pro

Lmao, I was about to use the same gif that DLB posted! I thought you weren't going to be here today. LIES!

• Hehehe HI!

I WANT TO MEET THEM.

Tried to look like Kenny but my mom sucks at picture taking :/

Hehehe HI! We have new people. And you're looking bad ass with that crow bar!

• That's her name! Thanks.

Yup, I think you're right about that one, I was thinking the same. Ah, so he already knows who he wants to use, awesome!

Tara is the girl. They will, and they are catching up pretty quickly, I bet they'll arrive Alexandria in the end of season 5, and Robert alr

• He's not worse than the Governor tbh, Kirkman said it himself, Negan only looked out for his group and also confessed his mistakes to Rick, plus he has bipolar disorder and Kirkman said he's a "darker version of Rick", while the Governor slaughters strangers and feeds them to walkers he keeps, then putting the heads in aquariums and making it a spectacle XD

Jewfreeus posted: »

if they mess up negan holy shit there is gonna be riots I have been hyping up negan to my friends who have not read the comics for a long time amd they can't believe that there is someone worse than the governor

• Same here, haha. When people are like "omg I hate the governor." I'm just laughing because they don't know about Negan. B]

Jewfreeus posted: »

• Oh, well shit. I'm not very observant.

He's not new, just a new avatar :P

• edited July 2014

More like a wall but whatever floats your boat! (Or Whatever tickles your peach!)

Edit: I guess you could say I acted like the wall was carvers face :D

Damn Cid! You gonna beat up Carver with that crowbar?

• That's what this place does to you.

edited July 2014

Hey you, you're new. Welcome.!!!

• As long as they don't bother anyone. B]

Lol, well have fun. :p

I'm leaving in an hour, shhhhhh I literally just woke up, and suddenly there's new people. wat is dis pro

• Oh, well shit. I'm not very observant.

• Quickly, you can still leave the forum before it eats you completely! Its too late for us, but you can still escape!

• YAY EXPLOSIONS!

We pretty much just do the same thing as Americans do on Independence Day. Barbecues and stuff. xD Gotta leave in about an hour, though. AND FIREWORKS OMG I'M SO EXCITED. My cousins are bringing sparklers!!!!

• I TOLD YOU IT WAS AMAZING

GIDGNKJNDSG I LOVE YOU FOR WATCHING IT

The ending of "Stand by Me" had me like: The feels hit me so hard, so fast.

• cocks shotgun

I'll be keeping a close eye.

A VERY close eye.

As long as they don't bother anyone. B] Lol, well have fun.

• What the fuck? XD

I am the Governor of the Jewish fellows!

Who knows what's really going on there ;> Maybe you're the dictator of Israel! And take this fucking odd gif... lol xD

• :P NOW I need to finish watching Game Of Thrones.

I TOLD YOU IT WAS AMAZING GIDGNKJNDSG I LOVE YOU FOR WATCHING IT

edited July 2014

That's great knowing you wanna marry me only because I'm in the royal family >.>

Close enough though, I'll take it :P

Prince?? Ohh I wanna marry you then!

• Good night!

• Heh, we'll see about that. B]

Alt text

cocks shotgun I'll be keeping a close eye. A VERY close eye.

• Hellllloooooo new person :) good night! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.