Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

Yeah interesting my character seems more badass and structured in his plans

snap Mark's neck my deaths are getting less brutal but I still like

I'll never surrender even if it kills my character not a chance

Different outcomes: First half of Ch.3 If AWESOMEO told SweetPea to shoot Gary and take his stuff, Azlyn would have killed SweetPea and r

• That's why it was funny!

But I was right! 8)

• Your character needs the prosthetic leg, man. Maybe he'll get it soon.

Deceptio posted: »

Damn Pro!

• Next time I won't believe you, heh.

That's why it was funny!

• Yeah he does. Hopefully he'll get it soon...

Soon......

Your character needs the prosthetic leg, man. Maybe he'll get it soon.

• ....nooS...

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah he does. Hopefully he'll get it soon... Soon......

• Lol, okay. So tell me what you think will happen?

Next time I won't believe you, heh.

• I honestly have no idea. :c I already told you what I think your group found tho.

Lol, okay. So tell me what you think will happen?

• Well Mark, I must admit that i didn't trust you at first, but now you are pretty cool.

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah interesting my character seems more badass and structured in his plans snap Mark's neck my deaths are getting less brutal but I still like I'll never surrender even if it kills my character not a chance

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Soon...

....nooS...

• edited July 2014

Oh my god, Salt escaped death at every single turn. O_O

OH ALSO

If Azlyn told Gary to surrender and if Mark did the same, everyone could have lived.

I VOTED FOR THAT. GOD DAMN IT GUYS.

Different outcomes: First half of Ch.3 If AWESOMEO told SweetPea to shoot Gary and take his stuff, Azlyn would have killed SweetPea and r

• I like this little argument my character and yours have been having recently. I hope this continues into the second half, hopefully none of us do anything stupid while arguing though, dont want Tobi getting pissed and killing us.

Yeah interesting my character seems more badass and structured in his plans snap Mark's neck my deaths are getting less brutal but I still like I'll never surrender even if it kills my character not a chance

• Alt text

agreed it's fun XD but If Tobi even makes eye contact with me I'll kill him I'm not intimidated by his clever lines and arrogance a bullet to the head will cut through all his bullsh*t you will see :)

I like this little argument my character and yours have been having recently. I hope this continues into the second half, hopefully none of us do anything stupid while arguing though, dont want Tobi getting pissed and killing us.

• I am sure that most characters want to kill Tobi at this point, but I can tell you that my character is just itching to cut his head off, he killed my brother!!

Alt text

agreed it's fun XD but If Tobi even makes eye contact with me I'll kill him I'm not intimidated by his clever lines and arrogance a bullet to the head will cut through all his bullsh*t you will see

• Alt text

MUAHAH YES!! A common goal we could team up and kill Tobi :D

I am sure that most characters want to kill Tobi at this point, but I can tell you that my character is just itching to cut his head off, he killed my brother!!

• We'll be rooting for you, Mark!

agreed it's fun XD but If Tobi even makes eye contact with me I'll kill him I'm not intimidated by his clever lines and arrogance a bullet to the head will cut through all his bullsh*t you will see

• Holy shit. If I punched Juice, hell would happen on Tobi's community and almost everyone would die.

• Obviously, i said so when Woodbury regretted us not voting for that option....which would just end in death and misery.

I voted for the best option by simply denying the water. All that would've happened is you would've been teased by Juice while you kept working. But nobody ever votes for the smart option, which actually is a good thing sometimes....it goes beyond my expectations most of the time. I just happened to be right for this one...

Rafoli posted: »

Holy shit. If I punched Juice, hell would happen on Tobi's community and almost everyone would die.

• Alt text

So many days since the last story I missed dem so much when the next story planned pls Lee pls :'(

• edited July 2014

;D

• Epic double post

;D

• Sunday, hopefully. Tomorrow I have to wake up early and do stuff and thaaaangs. So Sunday, bro. B]

So many days since the last story I missed dem so much when the next story planned pls Lee pls

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm koo with dat :D

Sunday, hopefully. Tomorrow I have to wake up early and do stuff and thaaaangs. So Sunday, bro. B]

• We will escape but Tobi will want revenge from us, he will lost 1 leg in all of this confusion.
    and my character will probably die trying to escape :(

...and I wanted to say sorry for not voting in this last 2 weeks, but I've been getting some problems with my computer.

What do you guys think will happen on the second half of Ch.3?

• Is that a hobby? Doing stuff and thaaangs?

Sunday, hopefully. Tomorrow I have to wake up early and do stuff and thaaaangs. So Sunday, bro. B]

• When wasn't it ever a hobby?

Alive_Clem posted: »

Is that a hobby? Doing stuff and thaaangs?

• I was just about to go to sleep, why was the lounge closed? Good night, I gotta get some sleep >~>

• Is Gustavdines confirmed yet?

• SardinesFan86 is where it's at.

Is Gustavdines confirmed yet?

• I haven't forgotten about it, lol. B]

Is Gustavdines confirmed yet?

• Hell naw...

GustavDines is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bettah!

SardinesFan86 is where it's at.

• You nice bastard.

I haven't forgotten about it, lol. B]

• Aren't you like 10?

Hell naw... GustavDines is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bettah!

• can someone please do me a favor and download this mod I created for left 4 dead 2 and let me know if it works? it only replaces the tank music

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281749059&searchtext=what+are+you+doing+in+my+swamp

• Not you too...

Aren't you like 10?

• Poor Gustav, lol

Not you too...

• People are bullying me, help pls.

Poor Gustav, lol

• Sorry, I'm just mad right now. :(

I know you're not 10, lol.

People are bullying me, help pls.

• I hope so, how old am I then?

and just listen to the bad jokes I'm telling sardines at the moment, they'll lighten the mood.

Sorry, I'm just mad right now. I know you're not 10, lol.

• How old are you actually? You look around 14.

People are bullying me, help pls.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.