The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• have you ever played drunk souls? lets just say my friend and I were completely wasted by the end of it

Belan posted: »

Has anyone here ever played Darksouls? Most frustrating thing ever.

• crazy aussie people...

Spooch posted: »

So far I've only watched the first one, but WHAT WAS THAT!!!?

• It's because Rachelle is not here.

Heh, I'm on mobile so I probably won't be commenting a lot. A lot of people aren't here right now.

• No, but maybe I should have. Would have been a lot less painful lol

Jewfreeus posted: »

have you ever played drunk souls? lets just say my friend and I were completely wasted by the end of it

• DLB and WtW, they talk a lot, lol. If I was on the laptop right now I would chat more, too.

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's because Rachelle is not here.

• I played it, It's not frustrating at all.
    You want frustrating, play Battletoads

Has anyone here ever played Darksouls? Most frustrating thing ever.

• edited July 2014

WHAT.

I guess if you don't mind dying about 342342342234239239423948293832938423 times in the process of completing the game.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I played it, It's not frustrating at all. You want frustrating, play Battletoads

• I can play everyday, I just wanted to leave early because of all the rage that I couldn't let out. It's slowly withering away thankfully, and I'm keeping my mind occupied with the drawings. I finally got done with the first firearm of the series. I suck at drawing guns, but have a look anyway. Scale of 1 to 10?

Alt text

I'm trying to give these weapons a cartoon-ish, game style and not a realistic one. Not only because it looks cooler, but because I can't draw realistic drawings for shit XD That's supposed to be a Walther P99, but it doesn't look like it because I fail.

Fuck your weapons! Lol jk. Hope you can play tomorrow.

• If I wasn't playing GTA right now, I'd be chatting more too. But I'm trying to chat with you guys too, lol.

DLB and WtW, they talk a lot, lol. If I was on the laptop right now I would chat more, too.

• Lol, believe Gary about Battletoads. That's a hard game.

WHAT. I guess if you don't mind dying about 342342342234239239423948293832938423 times in the process of completing the game.

• Lol, I'm actually playing a game right now, too. It's okay, man. B]

If I wasn't playing GTA right now, I'd be chatting more too. But I'm trying to chat with you guys too, lol.

• Oh I don't doubt it. Honestly a lot of the old NES games seem kind of difficult.

I'm just surprised he didn't find Darksouls frustrating.

Lol, believe Gary about Battletoads. That's a hard game.

• Heh, yeah they had to be since some of them were short. I actually downloaded Darksouls since it was free I haven't tried it yet though. My friend played it and he said you just have to get used to it.

Oh I don't doubt it. Honestly a lot of the old NES games seem kind of difficult. I'm just surprised he didn't find Darksouls frustrating.

• Looks like a Glock.

Rigtail posted: »

I can play everyday, I just wanted to leave early because of all the rage that I couldn't let out. It's slowly withering away thankfully, an

• Dammit, the Glock 17 was what I had planned next -_-

I suck at drawing.

CodPatrol posted: »

Looks like a Glock.

• What happened during my beauty sleep time??

AWESOMEO posted: »

She told me it man, I didn't do anything but start a conversation

• Hello :) and it'already morning

Hellllloooooo new person good night!

• I don't know abou you guys but I left this place to sleep 7 hours and when I come back is more crowded than the titanic!

• Lol, get used to it. In the beginning I used to come back here and there would be over 3000 comments. Right now a lot of people aren't on, so it might be a little empty.

I don't know abou you guys but I left this place to sleep 7 hours and when I come back is more crowded than the titanic!

• Haha, I say a 4.5? You got the size right!

I can play everyday, I just wanted to leave early because of all the rage that I couldn't let out. It's slowly withering away thankfully, an

• Good enough. At least my melee weapons look a bit better. I was never good at drawing firearms, it's gonna really suck when I get to the Shotguns, Snipers and Machine Guns. I'd have an entire arsenal of poorly drawn weapons.

Man, I was so pissed off today. I'm better now, tell Password that I never intended to act like I did. That capture job though, it completely fucked my day over XD

Haha, I say a 4.5? You got the size right!

• That game is beast.

Heh, yeah they had to be since some of them were short. I actually downloaded Darksouls since it was free I haven't tried it yet though. My friend played it and he said you just have to get used to it.

• Thank god it's a little empy or my mobile couldn't take it xD I'm leaving now. Be back soon :)

Lol, get used to it. In the beginning I used to come back here and there would be over 3000 comments. Right now a lot of people aren't on, so it might be a little empty.

• Darksouls? Lol, I saw my friend playing and some dragon thing kept killing him, lol.

That game is beast.

• Heh, I know what you mean. I'm on mobile right now, too. Lets just say that this site sucks when trying to do a lot of things on mobile. Alright, cool. If I don't reply, then I'm most likely sleeping since it's late here. B]

Thank god it's a little empy or my mobile couldn't take it xD I'm leaving now. Be back soon

• Lol yea its good it might make you wanna break your TV but its good nonetheless.

Darksouls? Lol, I saw my friend playing and some dragon thing kept killing him, lol.

• edited July 2014

You gotta start somewhere, no? :P

I understand, man. He says it's alright. But you really shouldn't get so mad over a game :/

Well, then again, when I first played your Playlist 2 races, I raged quit.

Good enough. At least my melee weapons look a bit better. I was never good at drawing firearms, it's gonna really suck when I get to the Sho

• About to take a shower at 4am xD

• It's 2 am and I just got home...... where dafuq did the time go omg. I almost wasn't going to come online, because i'm exhausted and all i wanted to do was sleep but i wanted to show you the fireworks from tonight... sorry about the bad quality, it was pretty dark and my mom's camera sucks. There's a really pretty lake by my aunt's house, and some of the neighbours put on a show for us.

Alt text

And.... I got a makeover from a 12 year old girl, which was... interesting. It went sort of like this:

Cousin: Hey Rachelle, want me to give you a makeover?

Me: uh no

Cousin: Pleaaaaaseeeee? I'll make you bootiful (le crai face)

Me: ugh fine

Alt text

Then suddenly I turned into a cat. Also, sparkly eyelashes. lolwut

• Oh I know, bro. The creators even said you'll die a lot , lol. When I try it I'll already know what to expect.

Lol yea its good it might make you wanna break your TV but its good nonetheless.

• Dirty ass motherfucker xD

About to take a shower at 4am xD

• Not bad :)

It's 2 am and I just got home...... where dafuq did the time go omg. I almost wasn't going to come online, because i'm exhausted and all i w

• Lol, I was busy all day today. So I guess I'm taking it now.

Dirty ass motherfucker xD

• Lmao, I did that once...

About to take a shower at 4am xD

• Nice cat makeover and hell you had fun thats all that matters.

It's 2 am and I just got home...... where dafuq did the time go omg. I almost wasn't going to come online, because i'm exhausted and all i w

• lmfaooo i look stoned,

Not bad

• Heh, that's awesome, and lol! Loving the cat makeup thing, that's funny, haha. B]

• I've raged worse at COD XD All that raw emotion building up inside of me and I couldn't let any of it out.

Hmm, I wonder what kind of reactions you had in PLAYLIST 2 if you had your mic at that time. Maybe I SHOULD make a Playlist 3 so I can hear everybody rage again, especially you! Here's the twist: Remember how I had everybody play a few of my individual races back before I created PLAYLIST 1, and then put them in it? Well, I'm gonna pull a Walking Dead on this.

That race "More than meets the eye", the most recent one you guys played, that will bridge the gap between PLAYLIST 2 and PLAYLIST 3. PLAYLIST 3 is confirmed.

You gotta start somewhere, no? :P I understand, man. He says it's alright. But you really shouldn't get so mad over a game Well, then again, when I first played your Playlist 2 races, I raged quit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.