The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• xD heck I'll be bullshitting if i said i haven't taken a shower at 2,3,4 or 5 in the morning and i like it like that i dont get rushed to get the fuck out.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, I was busy all day today. So I guess I'm taking it now.

• Lol, thanks. I was actually surprised that she was capable of putting on fake eyelashes, without seriously injuring me.

Heh, that's awesome, and lol! Loving the cat makeup thing, that's funny, haha. B]

• Dark souls isn't THAT hard, i had more trouble with the PVP than i did with the main game.

Belan posted: »

WHAT. I guess if you don't mind dying about 342342342234239239423948293832938423 times in the process of completing the game.

• It's ok I get you :) they should make a telltale app. Good night

Heh, I know what you mean. I'm on mobile right now, too. Lets just say that this site sucks when trying to do a lot of things on mobile. Alright, cool. If I don't reply, then I'm most likely sleeping since it's late here. B]

• Lol, she should be proud of herself, she did a good job. B]

Lol, thanks. I was actually surprised that she was capable of putting on fake eyelashes, without seriously injuring me.

• Yes! Tell me about it, if they can't make a mobile version of this site, they could at least make an app. Haha, I'll be up for a bit longer since I can't sleep. simce you're new, this thread is usually for people who are in the story that I created. So, if you want to check it out, Puncake put it in the description at the top of the pave. If you want to be in it, just let me know. The whole story is in google docs if you want to catch up as well.

It's ok I get you they should make a telltale app. Good night

• Anyways yo im off to teabag my pillow talk to ya in August.

• Lol, no you don't. You look pretty there :)

lmfaooo i look stoned,

• edited July 2014

Alt text

this is probably my favourite meme ever

Lol, she should be proud of herself, she did a good job. B]

• Well, I was completely silent when it happened. But, I really was pissed off, though, lol. And we never finished that race, btw. Or at least I didn't.

Rigtail posted: »

I've raged worse at COD XD All that raw emotion building up inside of me and I couldn't let any of it out. Hmm, I wonder what kind of rea

• It's kinda nice.

Lmao, I did that once...

• Yeah, it's really nice. And you get to sleep better too.

xD heck I'll be bullshitting if i said i haven't taken a shower at 2,3,4 or 5 in the morning and i like it like that i dont get rushed to get the fuck out.

• Lol, damn it, Rachelle! I can't fight you right nos, I'm on mobile. B[ sad sunglasses face.

this is probably my favourite meme ever

• Even with the Lady Gaga lashes? Lol.

Well thanks. :P

Lol, no you don't. You look pretty there

• Lol, it is! You also fall asleep right after, too. B]

It's kinda nice.

• Awww. :( s i g h

Sad sunglasses face!?!?! That's a first.

Lol, damn it, Rachelle! I can't fight you right nos, I'm on mobile. B[ sad sunglasses face.

• Well yeah. It looks better on you than it does on her, anyways :P

Even with the Lady Gaga lashes? Lol. Well thanks. :P

• Probably not the case with me, lol. I'm planning to stay awake for another 1-2 hours! Unless if it becomes quiet in here again.

Lol, it is! You also fall asleep right after, too. B]

• Lol, why?! that's not good, bro. You need to sleep, haha.

Probably not the case with me, lol. I'm planning to stay awake for another 1-2 hours! Unless if it becomes quiet in here again.

• No, Joe.

Just no.

Well yeah. It looks better on you than it does on her, anyways :P

• Ah, well I guess we're going to have to replay it before PLAYLIST 3 is released (Which I have not started working on yet, so it may be a while).

Well, I was completely silent when it happened. But, I really was pissed off, though, lol. And we never finished that race, btw. Or at least I didn't.

• Hahahaha, suckeerrrr! I won't have to play it 'til August xD

Ah, well I guess we're going to have to replay it before PLAYLIST 3 is released (Which I have not started working on yet, so it may be a while).

• I am not a normal person. I still get my 6-8 hours of sleep, just not at nighttime :P

Lol, why?! that's not good, bro. You need to sleep, haha.

• Heh, it's the second time I've ever used it. So, it looks like you enjoyed Canada day, huh?

Awww. s i g h Sad sunglasses face!?!?! That's a first.

• Alright then. I take everything back ._.

No, Joe. Just no.

• Lmao, I think we're nocturnal or something, heh. B]

I am not a normal person. I still get my 6-8 hours of sleep, just not at nighttime :P

• Yeah, we definitely are. Only during vacations, though, lol.

Lmao, I think we're nocturnal or something, heh. B]

• Rigtaiiillll... ;~;

You're the sucker here, You might not return from your trip!

• You're the sucker here, You might not return from your trip!

:D

Hahahaha, suckeerrrr! I won't have to play it 'til August xD

• Ugh, trying to wake up early again is going to suck, and I'm not a morning person either.

Yeah, we definitely are. Only during vacations, though, lol.

• Yeah, I am not a morning person either. What time do you have to get up? Shoulda went to bed a while ago :/

Ugh, trying to wake up early again is going to suck, and I'm not a morning person either.

• YES! I almost died though.

My cousins like chasing each other around with sparklers, and they were all like "come on Rachelle, play with us", and of course I had to because their parents were looking at me like "you better play with your damn cousins or else".... and anyway, one of the kids (who's like 8) started chasing me with a freaking sparkler and almost set my hair on fire, like twice. Idfk what their parents were thinking... they were just sitting in their stupid lawnchairs, drinking beer, and laughing at us.

Heh, it's the second time I've ever used it. So, it looks like you enjoyed Canada day, huh?

• No you don't.

Alright then. I take everything back ._.

• What? I just did, lol.

No you don't.

• Lmao, omg! That's bad! But lol!

Insert girl with her hand out meme, lol!

YES! I almost died though. My cousins like chasing each other around with sparklers, and they were all like "come on Rachelle, play with

• Alt text

What? I just did, lol.

• Usually 7. Lol and later today I'm going out, I should have been sleeping already, too. We can't sleep though.

Yeah, I am not a morning person either. What time do you have to get up? Shoulda went to bed a while ago

• Yeah, "hahahahaha Rachelle almost got burned alive like Shale in Pro's story"........

Alt text

Lmao, omg! That's bad! But lol! Insert girl with her hand out meme, lol!

• Rude?? But you just refused my compliment! -.-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.