The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Your cousin is pretty good...

It's 2 am and I just got home...... where dafuq did the time go omg. I almost wasn't going to come online, because i'm exhausted and all i w

• Hello everyone =) Good morning B)

• Well...

Alt text

Did you fall asleep?

• Where have you been ? xD Haven't seen you lately

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't know xD

• edited July 2014

Wait, what's going on with your pic? It look like you just kicked a ball with your shoulder xD

Hellllloooooo new person good night!

• Alt text

Hello everyone Good morning

• Why'd you change your avatar?

• edited July 2014

Well, if I may lighten this thread up a little...

I am currently enjoying Gotham City Imposters that recently became free on the 360 yesterday. Seriously, I didn't expect the game to be so much fun!

This video totally sums up Gotham City Imposters in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hks1TN0U1No

• You look so cute!!!

It's 2 am and I just got home...... where dafuq did the time go omg. I almost wasn't going to come online, because i'm exhausted and all i w

• Ikr?

So you stayed awake for four hours because you can't resist posting gifs??? LOL THAT'S... completely reasonable.

• BANANA JACKET RETURNS!!!

• The best time to wear a striped sweater... is all the time...

• Hard at sleep, still tired :)

Where have you been ? xD Haven't seen you lately

• edited July 2014

ok guys this might seem stupid but I think we all should comment on this video saying to do an honest trailer for the walking dead it would be perfect if they did it and hopefully they would do it if enough people comment it so please comment people!

EDIT: we need at least 7 people to write it and so far we have 4 including Giraffehat, Jimmy and myself

oh yea and the video is also pretty funny too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDeo21MQVFo

• No problem. Right after I watch the video.

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok guys this might seem stupid but I think we all should comment on this video saying to do an honest trailer for the walking dead it would

• don't worry it will start again in a couple of hours

• I had to take a sleeping break... xD

Alt text

• poor guy :(

Hard at sleep, still tired

• OMG GAVIN ANSWERED ME

• edited July 2014

Judging me from current predicament I didn't know you were Mod at the time and I wouldn't abuse anyone be it Mod or User on steam over a telltale issue. I don't see telltale members on Steam but friends. Personally I see Telltale and other websites as separate entities which hold no weigh or bearing on this website if your friends with anyone I wouldn't think favourism because were not on the telltale forum but steam. Being banned doesn't suddenly turn me into a mad crazy person on steam wielding out abuse lol nor other users in my situation. Being I understand and congratulations on becoming Mod Ozzy :D

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

@OzzyUk was the only person who rejected my friend request on Steam why? It's nothing personal, some banned members who could poten

• edited July 2014

Well, if I may lighten this thread up a little... I am currently enjoying Gotham City Imposters that recently became free on the 360 yest

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Kitty and fireworks :D

• I'm going to crash on the keyboard but I have to resist it... I don't want to fuck up my sleeping habits that much XD

poor guy

• Alt text

Who dat man how long was I gone :O

I don't know abou you guys but I left this place to sleep 7 hours and when I come back is more crowded than the titanic!

• I'm scared now!

It's not even a tiny bit of what people are capable of in here :P

• For a LOONGG time, and what girl?? xD

Markd4547 posted: »

Who dat man how long was I gone :O

• ![Alt text](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2QUhaKN2Q "Optional title")

The best game ever it even has goats :DDD ^

• And now you have 4 :)

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok guys this might seem stupid but I think we all should comment on this video saying to do an honest trailer for the walking dead it would

• I think you already did, we should sleep all at the same time, so anyone miss anything xD even if the timezones are different we should still sleep ALL together!

I'm going to crash on the keyboard but I have to resist it... I don't want to fuck up my sleeping habits that much XD

• edited July 2014

That one ^ she seems cool so far though :D

Alt text

For a LOONGG time, and what girl?? xD

• Alt text

![Alt text](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2QUhaKN2Q "Optional title") The best game ever it even has goats :DDD ^

• You better be... >:D

I'm scared now!

• JACK BLACK IS THE VOICE OF THIS GENERATION.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

LEEEEEEEEE LEEEEEEEE LEEEEEE LEE!

• Hope you still think that after a few months of forum coexistence....

That one ^ she seems cool so far though

• PLEASE stop :( you are scaring me. Let me share something to you. It's 3.30pm here and I didn't even had lunch yet.. I'm starving but to lazy to go to the next door and buy something to eat

You better be... >:D

• Whenever I'm bored I just play this game and LOL.

![Alt text](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2QUhaKN2Q "Optional title") The best game ever it even has goats :DDD ^

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Am I really scaring you? Sorry :( I just meant that we can spam the shit out of this thread xD

I know that feel though.

PLEASE stop you are scaring me. Let me share something to you. It's 3.30pm here and I didn't even had lunch yet.. I'm starving but to lazy to go to the next door and buy something to eat

• Okay guys... the times has come...

Alt text

• no, you'rent scaring me xD This thread is awesome(o)! Did you get it? huh?

Alt text

Yep, I'm a hell of a gurl!

Am I really scaring you? Sorry I just meant that we can spam the shit out of this thread xD I know that feel though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.