The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No idea, lol. To each their own i guess. :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

Go figure... But I really wanna know why that person wanted his picture O_o

• Portal, Mass Effect series, Bioshock and Skyrim.

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• I don't really like breaking bad too much. TWD and Prison break is a lot better in my opinion.

You didn't even mention Breaking Bad ?!! BLASPHEMY !!! xD

• edited July 2014

I'm 14... Bleh

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• I'm 13.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• edited July 2014

Dammit XD

Good games aren't they :P

I actually played all those games!

• Prison Break better than Breaking Bad ?!! Oh hell nah !!! xD

I don't really like breaking bad too much. TWD and Prison break is a lot better in my opinion.

• Gotta love James Sunderland xD

Rigtail posted: »

Silent Hill 2. Who doesn't love psychological horror? It's for the PS2 and original Xbox, but you can get the HD Collection for PS3 and the

• It's just like the one Bromid made.

Twistee posted: »

You can't deny that stare. XD

• Story is very important, but not in all games, there are tons of games with no story that I like way better than other games with a story, if the game nails the story right, it's great.

dojo32161 posted: »

Story takes #1 for me. Gameplay second (Rule Of Rose comes to mind when I think of bad gameplay), and I could care less about graphics, unless they're so bad that it's noticeable and impedes on everything else.

• Just wondering, what race did you play as? I played as a Redguard.

The Elder Scrolls.

• YES! A MASTERPIECE COMPARED TO ANYTHING! Well maybe The Wire and Oz come close, but TWD or Prison Break? Naaah.

You didn't even mention Breaking Bad ?!! BLASPHEMY !!! xD

• 15 and 8 months (I think it's 8).

And why is Mikasa eating jello?

• I made a Wood Elf. She's sort of like an assassin/wizard type character, with archery as her main weapon, aside from magic. She focused more on Restoration magic than anything else.

Just wondering, what race did you play as? I played as a Redguard.

• It really is. Have you watched Prison Break???!

Prison Break better than Breaking Bad ?!! Oh hell nah !!! xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm about the same age as AWESOMEO if his estimation about himself is correct.

• STOP IT!!!

Btw here's our not so glorious group picture! xD

• I've been playing some Persona games since i bought my apartment. Its pretty damn good in my opinion, that is if you love RPGs. I'm currently playing Persona 3 FES on my PS3 and its bloody brilliant so far :P

That should give ya something to do for a looooong time xD

I highly recommend the early Silent Hill games up to Silent Hill 3, just buy the HD Collection. I heard Kingdom Hearts is pretty awesome but haven't got into it yet...shame on me i guess...

Metal Gear Solid series is also a masterpiece in my opinion :P

On the Indie side of things i highly recommend Hotline Miami for some crazy good time and total mindfuckery :D

It depends what you like really...

Does anybody know a good game? I'm always bored, I need something to hold me over until TWD and TWAU are released.

• My favorite is elder scrolls: skyrim though.

It's only one game of a very classic series of games, The Elder Scrolls is a general name for all of them.

• Because it's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Even Mikasa can't resist it.

Lol, I'm feeling like a senior here (yeah right) xD

15 and 8 months (I think it's 8). And why is Mikasa eating jello?

• Lol it's fine. And if you're getting gay nasty messages on Skype it's from my cousin just fucking around -__-

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry bro ;-;

• I don't remember, sorry.

• I think mine was Khajiit.

• Sure are!

Dammit XD Good games aren't they :P

• 16, heh.

• Have you watched GoT?

Prison Break better than Breaking Bad ?!! Oh hell nah !!! xD

• Crash bandicoot, the favorite game in my childhood.

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/63539/your-top-10-or-5-favorite-games-apart-from-telltale-games-and-why Any game here is great or beyond two souls and crash bandicoot a cool old game to

• But shit like that is scarce in SnK!

Because it's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Even Mikasa can't resist it. Lol, I'm feeling like a senior here (yeah right) xD

• I actually never played GOW.

Sly Cooper, I grew on it. Monkey Island and Sam & Max Hit The Road are two classics you can't miss out on. Ummm... FC3, FNV, God O

• I just checked, it is.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm about the same age as AWESOMEO if his estimation about himself is correct.

• ;_;

Deceptio posted: »

STOP IT!!!

• We're on the same page here buddy :P

TWD i would kinda understand if you happened to be a BIG fan...but Prison Break ?!!

Alt text

YES! A MASTERPIECE COMPARED TO ANYTHING! Well maybe The Wire and Oz come close, but TWD or Prison Break? Naaah.

• You don't look 16. (No offence)

• But ya know... stuff and thaaangs... and magic. If Eren can turn into a titan, well Mikasa's power is creating sweet stuff out of nowhere xD

But shit like that is scarce in SnK!

• My first character was pretty much a Tank character, who usually used two-handed weapons and fisticuffs! He focused on heavy armor, One handed weapons,and two-handed weapons.

I made a Wood Elf. She's sort of like an assassin/wizard type character, with archery as her main weapon, aside from magic. She focused more on Restoration magic than anything else.

• Yup...its really nothing compared to the acting talents of Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. That's only the two main characters !! The actors playing all the other characters are equally brilliant !!

Especially Giancarlo Esposito.

It really is. Have you watched Prison Break???!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.