The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've played drums, piano, and trumpet. My favorite instrument is the piano, but I suck at it. I'm okay with drums and trumpet, though.

Rigtail posted: »

Oh, I forgot about playing instruments. That can be fun I suppose, I just never played any before. What kind have you played?

• No

Does it start with a 'L' or 'I'

• edited July 2014

Duude I play trumpet (well, used to) and piano as well. I'm opposite though, I suck at trumpet but am somewhat decent at piano.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I've played drums, piano, and trumpet. My favorite instrument is the piano, but I suck at it. I'm okay with drums and trumpet, though.

• edited July 2014

DLB be like

Alt text

And then there's me refreshing the page every to seconds hoping there is a new comment. v_v

• Elf Kratos is that you?

Gary-Oak posted: »

everyone post a picture of your skyrim character! Here is my character! Also by the way add me on steam if you want my steam name is Gary Oak.

• Didn't he say he wasn't going to be able to do it for a week or something like that?

Jewfreeus posted: »

I don't know if Lee has said anything but what is happening with the next part of the story? I went to bed and woke up and there were no new comments or anything did Lee say he was busy today or has no one heard from him?

• I wish I was good at piano. It's the best instrument ever made.

Belan posted: »

Duude I play trumpet (well, used to) and piano as well. I'm opposite though, I suck at trumpet but am somewhat decent at piano.

• edited July 2014

Ok @Welcome_to_Woodbury , @Markd4547 , @TWDFan86 and all the others, this is me singing "Despair In the Departure Lounge" by the Arctic Monkeys. :P

Enjoy but be aware of the poor quality...Just tell me if you can't hear me correctly and stuff...I'll simply record another one xD

Oh and yeah, i just said fuck it llol i seriously don't care and have no shame whatsoever. :D

Here's the link :

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JB1LJ6OmyY

I suggest lowering the volume on your computer...

Edit : sorry it seems the link was broken at first...i do believe i fixed it though :P

• edited July 2014

I'm not sure maybe he did I don't know that is why I decided to ask here

Didn't he say he wasn't going to be able to do it for a week or something like that?

• Definitely. It's really fun to play as well.

Except for if you're trying to learn something really difficult. Generally that just ends up getting me super pissed off lol. I guess that's part of the reason why I never got really good though.

I wish I was good at piano. It's the best instrument ever made.

• By which you mean....?

Spooch posted: »

Claps You got me there. EDIT: Wait, I thought that the example.com link was just a really good troll. You should have played it off like it was intentional.

• edited July 2014

Claps You got me there. EDIT: Wait, I thought that the example.com link was just a really good troll. You should have played it off like it was intentional.

Ok @Welcome_to_Woodbury , @Markd4547 , @TWDFan86 and all the others, this is me singing "Despair In the Departure Lounge" by the Arctic Monk

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• It's only fun to me when I make my own little songs with it :P

Definitely. It's really fun to play as well. Except for if you're trying to learn something really difficult. Generally that just ends up getting me super pissed off lol. I guess that's part of the reason why I never got really good though.

• You weren't half bad, man. Nice singing!

Ok @Welcome_to_Woodbury , @Markd4547 , @TWDFan86 and all the others, this is me singing "Despair In the Departure Lounge" by the Arctic Monk

• Alt text

@Rigtail @PasswordSuck . Finally got dat Zentorno! :)

• I'm just waiting impatiently for the feedbacks really...but almost no one noticed xD

You weren't half bad, man. Nice singing!

• Ah, nice. Sorry I took so long to reply, I was in the shower and I had quite the fascinating experience. Anyways, that's how I feel about drawing. I like drawing, but I suck at it. It's like I have no motive to continue other than to have fun doing it. You've seen my shitty gun? I like drawing it, but I am well aware that it's a bad drawing.

I've played drums, piano, and trumpet. My favorite instrument is the piano, but I suck at it. I'm okay with drums and trumpet, though.

• Good job, Good job.

@Rigtail @PasswordSuck . Finally got dat Zentorno!

• Lol, why? Is your name that bad? :P

STUPID PHONE. it took me 30 minutes to reply to this -___- . Anyways, y'all call each other by your first names but when it comes to me its CiD you'll never know my name NEVER

• Nice job man, you sound like a rockstar.

• It's fine, I was buying and customizing my new Zentorno in GTA, lol.

I like drawing too, but I can't draw living things for some reason. I can't draw people, I can't draw animals. But I can draw inanimate objects just fine. I used to draw city skylines when I was a kid and I was pretty good at it.

Ah, nice. Sorry I took so long to reply, I was in the shower and I had quite the fascinating experience. Anyways, that's how I feel about dr

• Does it start with a J?

Clem: O_O "I don't know" alright fine. Might tell all of y'all my name because I want to see how y'all would react and wat you think my name is. ATR DONT GIVE IT AWAY O_O Edit: Let's face it. This thread needs more things to talk about too.

• Con confirm the second one.

• Fucking sick, go out and drive around for no reason other than just because you can. It's truly an amazing vehicle, but it won't be at it's fullest until you've completely upgraded and maxed out the customization on it (Which you can't do until Rank 100 sadly).

Also, I went ahead and did what I said I wasn't going to do. I customized mine as much as I can.

• Why thank you :P

Everytime i sing people tell me the same thing xD I just never believed them before. Was the sound quality too bad ? I wouldn't mind singing again if its the case...

Nice job man, you sound like a rockstar.

• @TWDFan86

Don't feel like a bad guy. I honestly don't really care if you sing or not. You do whatever you wanna do, and I'll be cool with it.

...... Just don't sacrifice any babies.

• I did as soon as I finished customizing it. It's too fast for its own good, but I'll manage! I was able to maximize the engine and transmission and changed it's appearance slightly.

Fucking sick, go out and drive around for no reason other than just because you can. It's truly an amazing vehicle, but it won't be at it's

• Do you have any? I'm interested in seeing some if you got any. City skylines look awesome (Especially that orgasmic Atlanta outline, oh god).

The Walking Dead made me love it.

It's fine, I was buying and customizing my new Zentorno in GTA, lol. I like drawing too, but I can't draw living things for some reason.

• @TWDFan86

Yeah Joe, just at least let them hear your voice before tomorrow or tomorrow :P

That Skype thing might be a good idea...maybe...i don't really care to be honest..

@TWDFan86 Don't feel like a bad guy. I honestly don't really care if you sing or not. You do whatever you wanna do, and I'll be cool with it. ...... Just don't sacrifice any babies.

• Nope. They're most likely nonexistent right now :( My favorite skyline is obviously NYC because I live here, lol.

Do you have any? I'm interested in seeing some if you got any. City skylines look awesome (Especially that orgasmic Atlanta outline, oh god). The Walking Dead made me love it.

• Trolling really isn't my thing, i'm a straightforward kinda guy :P

Spooch posted: »

• It's awesome, now we can all fit in with the other super car races that allow custom vehicles. No longer will you and I feel left out!

I did as soon as I finished customizing it. It's too fast for its own good, but I'll manage! I was able to maximize the engine and transmission and changed it's appearance slightly.

• Chuck Norris approves to awesomeness of the Zentorno

Alt text

• Okay. I just don't know what to say without sounding awkward. I rather have conversations instead :P

@TWDFan86 Don't feel like a bad guy. I honestly don't really care if you sing or not. You do whatever you wanna do, and I'll be cool with it. ...... Just don't sacrifice any babies.

• I didn't think the quality was that terrible, but it was reaaaally loud, lmfao. I was wearing earphones, and I jumped nearly two feet when the music came on. xD Lol, if you want to sing again you can, though.

Why thank you :P Everytime i sing people tell me the same thing xD I just never believed them before. Was the sound quality too bad ? I wouldn't mind singing again if its the case...

• Do you live directly in the city or somewhere in the outskirts? If you live in the city, how is it? I've always wanted to live in a city. It's always awake, even at night and all the lights make it look so sexy at night.

Nope. They're most likely nonexistent right now My favorite skyline is obviously NYC because I live here, lol.

• Yeah, we can Skype if they want to.

@TWDFan86 Yeah Joe, just at least let them hear your voice before tomorrow or tomorrow :P That Skype thing might be a good idea...maybe...i don't really care to be honest..

• I just sang btw....

Oh and Skype would indeed be a great idea...didn't i add you on Skype already ? xD

sardines posted: »

Skype? Something about Skype? :O LET'S ALL SKYPE CHAT WHEE It looks like I missed a lot today... Did people sing?? Huh? My cousins came o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.