The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

OMFG

I love how the Crooked Man shot him and he's just like "Bitch dafuq is wrong witchu?!".

Jewfreeus posted: »

the hype just intensified TheWolfAmongUs Season Finale 7/8 - PC/Mac worldwide, @PlayStation Nth Am 7/9 - @Xbox 360 worldwide, @PlayStationEU 7/10 - iOS @AppStore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjTY8TWrzI

• I sleep about 6 hours a day since a week or so, damn.

I'm running on four hours of sleep rn because it's too hot to sleep anymore.... Is that even possible!?!?

• I woke up and my throat was so sore I couldn't even swallow ;-;

I think I have a fever.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I sleep about 6 hours a day since a week or so, damn.

• Holy shit final wolf form!

the hype just intensified TheWolfAmongUs Season Finale 7/8 - PC/Mac worldwide, @PlayStation Nth Am 7/9 - @Xbox 360 worldwide, @PlayStationEU 7/10 - iOS @AppStore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjTY8TWrzI

• edited July 2014

Hot? What temperature?

I'm running on four hours of sleep rn because it's too hot to sleep anymore.... Is that even possible!?!?

• Thanks to the damn forum and my brother, I slept about four and a half hours last night.

• Its not even that bad, its like 23 C. I think im just hot because I'm getting sick ;-;

Rafoli posted: »

Hot? What temperature?

• Try drinking some water and eating something, it sometimes helps. It sounds just like Strep Throat.

I woke up and my throat was so sore I couldn't even swallow ;-; I think I have a fever.

• I only got to sleep for 3 and a half hours. And now I have to go somewhere >.>

Hope you feel better. See ya later!

• And I'm relieved, at least this time PSN EU doesn't say "fuck you" to us TWAU fans.

• I'll be back in about 2 hours from now, I'm going to "22 Jump Street" with a friend, anyone seen it?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2014

Thanks. :) Yeah, I figured the huge rush of reviews would seem odd compared to my usual output. I've actually got two new reviews up, the rest of them are all migrated over from Associated Content. Which is good, since there was a huge gap in my Telltale reviews so this plugs it up a bit. :) Actually, there's still a huge gap (I can't believe I never finished reviewing Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, even though it's my favorite Telltale series), but at least it's a little bit less obvious now. ;)

Associated Content was always hit and miss in quality, and the pay for articles wasn't that good, and it didn't improve much with the purchase by Yahoo, so I'm not surprised that they're closing it down. I had most of my reviews up as direct payment (which was really small, like ranging from less than 50 cents to just over a dollar) and two reviews that I had on there for revenue through page views instead of direct pay (which let you keep the rights to the articles) that I put up there as a test to see if it was worth it. Sadly, it wasn't. It is nice though that I can finally host everything on my own blog though. I'm glad to see that Yahoo is letting the rights revert back to the creators instead of just letting them be lost to the internet abyss.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Jennifer, I have your Adventuress blog on RSS - it's awesome! I saw a whole slew of review posts today, which I haven't read yet, but I tho

• edited July 2014

Damn, that's really cold for me. I'm having 30 degrees celsius here right now, and that's the temperature we normally have where I live. I hope you get better from your fever though.

Its not even that bad, its like 23 C. I think im just hot because I'm getting sick ;-;

• It comes to Finland 22.08 xD I heard it's quite good though, one of those sequels which are actually better than the original.

I'll be back in about 2 hours from now, I'm going to "22 Jump Street" with a friend, anyone seen it?

• You make me crack up. Its 90 degrees where I am. Or, 32C.

Its not even that bad, its like 23 C. I think im just hot because I'm getting sick ;-;

• Dude, that sounds so painful D;

I don't think I'll be able to even swallow water.

Try drinking some water and eating something, it sometimes helps. It sounds just like Strep Throat.

• Yeah, its probably just because of my fever. Right now I'm shivering x_x

You make me crack up. Its 90 degrees where I am. Or, 32C.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I had it like 5 times, try drinking water and if it hurts stop. That shit is annoying but I think a doctor will just give you antibiotics, unless it's a virus, then you just have to wait and cope with that shit until it goes away... :(

Dude, that sounds so painful D; I don't think I'll be able to even swallow water.

• Take your temp. If you do have one take some Tylenol or Advil or something. And put a cold towel on your forehead. Lol, idk I'm trying to help. :P

Yeah, its probably just because of my fever. Right now I'm shivering x_x

• What a delay.. XD

It comes to Finland 22.08 xD I heard it's quite good though, one of those sequels which are actually better than the original.

• Ugh freaking seriously.... I was fine yesterday, but I suddenly just wake up feeling like a litter box

wut is dis and pls stahp ;-;

I had it like 5 times, try drinking water and if it hurts stop. That shit is annoying but I think a doctor will just give you antibiotics, unless it's a virus, then you just have to wait and cope with that shit until it goes away...

• Yeah! At least it comes 'cos it's quite mainstream, but some movies I would really like to see don't come at all and I will have to wait the blu-ray...

What a delay.. XD

• Try salt water. Don't swallow it though. Get well soon. :)

I woke up and my throat was so sore I couldn't even swallow ;-; I think I have a fever.

• After this episode i'll pop my eyes out because i'll never see something as awesome!

• Scumbag body never gives you any warnings y'know!

Alt text

Ugh freaking seriously.... I was fine yesterday, but I suddenly just wake up feeling like a litter box wut is dis and pls stahp ;-;

• Thanks, I'll try that. :(

Try salt water. Don't swallow it though. Get well soon.

• edited July 2014

The trailer for The Wolf Among Us gave me chills down my spin. If any of you in here don't play it, I suggest you do!

In case you haven't watched the trailer yet...

• Who wants the secret to post pics and gifs from a phone?

• I already know how. :P

JonGon posted: »

Who wants the secret to post pics and gifs from a phone?

• Alt text

married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in the fire, LIVE IN A BOX.

• Shhh...

I already know how. :P

• I think my body can tell that Joe is leaving, and it's all like, "hahaha your friend is leaving? Let's make you sick as hell to make the experience even worse for you than it already is, muahahaha!"

Scumbag body never gives you any warnings y'know!

• Be sure to Tell us when you feel better!

Thanks, I'll try that.

• That trailer is probably my favorite trailer ever. I feel like this episode is to going to be AMAZING.

The trailer for The Wolf Among Us gave me chills down my spin. If any of you in here don't play it, I suggest you do! In case you haven't watched the trailer yet...

• Best trailer to date, I'd say. :)

The trailer for The Wolf Among Us gave me chills down my spin. If any of you in here don't play it, I suggest you do! In case you haven't watched the trailer yet...

• Don't worry, I will. I'll probably have to go to the doctor though, so if you guys suddenly stop hearing from me, its because I'm getting checked out, or I'm sleeping.

Be sure to Tell us when you feel better!

• Alt text

Best trailer to date, I'd say.

• I don't have your voice, but i aspire to be an actor eventually. I know how to imitate your awkwardness xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

That actually does sound like me...

• I sang at least three songs i do believe xD

I just said "fuck it" ! I don't care and i'm not ashamed at all :P

Apparently i sound like a rockstar....XD

Twistee posted: »

Typical of me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.