The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I seen it last week with a couple a friends. We all agreed that it was better than the first. Have fun!

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'll be back in about 2 hours from now, I'm going to "22 Jump Street" with a friend, anyone seen it?

• GUESS. NOW.

I don't like guessing... Can't you just say it?

• Russell?

GUESS. NOW.

• I thought you said you didn't play it

The trailer for The Wolf Among Us gave me chills down my spin. If any of you in here don't play it, I suggest you do! In case you haven't watched the trailer yet...

• When I was 11, my Mom's boyfriend got me a Hello Kitty pencil set for my birthday. As you can imagine, I was pretty pissed off....

I wanted a Barbie pencil set, for fuck sake!

• Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

the hype just intensified TheWolfAmongUs Season Finale 7/8 - PC/Mac worldwide, @PlayStation Nth Am 7/9 - @Xbox 360 worldwide, @PlayStationEU 7/10 - iOS @AppStore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjTY8TWrzI

• That was the best story I ever heard!

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

When I was 11, my Mom's boyfriend got me a Hello Kitty pencil set for my birthday. As you can imagine, I was pretty pissed off.... I wanted a Barbie pencil set, for fuck sake!

• Well, ARE YOU?! :3

TWDFan86 posted: »

Sorry, just saw your reply. The Dominican Republic to see my family :P

• Oh, damn! Can't wait!

the hype just intensified TheWolfAmongUs Season Finale 7/8 - PC/Mac worldwide, @PlayStation Nth Am 7/9 - @Xbox 360 worldwide, @PlayStationEU 7/10 - iOS @AppStore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjTY8TWrzI

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Who wants the secret to post pics and gifs from a phone?

• Trying to sneak away...

Well, I'm leaving my house 24 hours from now..

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Joe have a good time we will miss you :'(

• i woke up late! but i still didnt get much sleep. oops. and i think i'm sick, too. ;_;

on the topic of the skype chat today / stream today, i still want to do at least the skype chat and probably the stream because joe is leaving! i wouldnt want to do them without him if there's a chance he could make it to them today!

but if he says he can't anyway, at least the stream might be rescheduled, probably til tomorrow.

i still plan on hosting the skype chat today though, if people will add me! remember, my skype is zuridevvizuri !

it's 1 my time right now - i'll check back in, but until then, i plan to do the skype chat about maybe around 3:30? not sure! it also depends on if there's anyone TO skype chat with! since i think only a few people added me so far!

• Bob, Steven, Martin, Ben, Tim, Toby, Carl, Daniel, Fred, Frank, Gilbert, Arnold, Robert, Edward, Simon, Theodore, Rick, Eric, Claude, James, Leon, Keller, Pierce, Miles, Peter, Kevin, Paul, Nathan, Nathaniel, Hunter, Matthew, Tyler, Aaron, Andrew, Brice, Ivan, Evan.

No.

• edited July 2014

Alright, i want to get this shit done as soon as possible.

As you guys know, I've been hosting GTAO sessions for the past few weeks, but never got around to create the official Forum of the Dead crew...

Now with Joe's departure, i can't just stay idle on the subject longer, in fact I've been working on it for a while now...

But the hardest thing to edit on the crew page, is the name for each Rank,

So far i came up with :

Rank 1-10 Shitbird

Rank 11-20 Elmer instead of Hustler

Rank 21-30 Survivalist

Rank 31-40 BoxHead

Rank 41-50 PotHead

Rank 51-60 BasketHead

Rank 61-70 BoatMaster

Rank 71-80 One of the Greats

Rank 81-90 Powerful Stache

Rank 91-100 Urban Muthfucka

The ones that are empty are spaces that needs to be filled. So help me come up with creative names for our future crew and together we can finally create the official FOTD Crew.

We Ride Together , We Die Together.

Edit : finally done, I just forgot to edit this post. Oh and once again, sorry ATR, but it only made sense since Rachelle started the trend in the first place...

• Hey Jewfreeus, I bought Payday a few days ago, I'll add you so we can play. You cool?

Gary Oak and I are gonna play some Payday 2 we have 2 spots left if anyone is interested

• Hey Joe.

See ya.

• you've already got Powerful Stache, so unless absolutely necessary (can't think of anything else) this would be redundant - but "One of the Greats" could be a backup, in case you reaaaally need an extra?

Alright, i want to get this shit done as soon as possible. As you guys know, I've been hosting GTAO sessions for the past few weeks, but

• together we can finally create the official FOTD Crew.

Alt text

Alt text

Alright, i want to get this shit done as soon as possible. As you guys know, I've been hosting GTAO sessions for the past few weeks, but

• llol "One of the Greats"

sounds like something too epic to be before Powerful Stache...

drinks espresso

Your feedback is appreciated though ^^

I would really like to finish this before Joe's departure and possible death...

(I'm joking on the last one....he doesn't like when anyone says that...)

Memento Mori my dear friend xD

sardines posted: »

you've already got Powerful Stache, so unless absolutely necessary (can't think of anything else) this would be redundant - but "One of the Greats" could be a backup, in case you reaaaally need an extra?

• You made me laugh waaaay too hard xD

Dat sad face...

Sorry man :/

Rafoli posted: »

together we can finally create the official FOTD Crew.

• MEMENTO MORI INDEED.

llol "One of the Greats" sounds like something too epic to be before Powerful Stache... drinks espresso Your feedback is appreciate

• I don't really play it i just watch gameplay on YouTube so I know what happens. But I might buy the season finale though.

I thought you said you didn't play it

• Would you care to contribute Clubremix ?

Its hard coming up with names for the middle ones...

I had "Survivor" in mind...maybe after Elmer...Symbolising that you survived the insanity xD

Lots of them should be inside jokes though...

Btw, have you heard my singing voice yet ? I posted at least three songs yesterday XD

MEMENTO MORI INDEED.

• It's okay. I'll buy GTA V for PC when it comes out and hope some people from here buy it too. But for now, I just talk all this.

You made me laugh waaaay too hard xD Dat sad face... Sorry man

• My mom got me a doll house when I wanted a pony. V_V

Giraffehat posted: »

When I was 11, my Mom's boyfriend got me a Hello Kitty pencil set for my birthday. As you can imagine, I was pretty pissed off.... I wanted a Barbie pencil set, for fuck sake!

• Those sweet mods though...my friend Eliza apparently was able to mod Skyrim on her laptop...i thought about it...but my laptop really isn't gaming material...i don't have a controller either...

I'm not much of a pc gamer in general :/

Rafoli posted: »

It's okay. I'll buy GTA V for PC when it comes out and hope some people from here buy it too. But for now, I just talk all this.

• You could add something from TWAU too, like Big Bad Wolf maybe? That would be a nice 71-80. And if there's Elmer, there could be something like "Baskethead" too? I had something else in my mind, but I forgot.

No oh god, I haven't heard you singing xD But feel free to enlighten me!

Would you care to contribute Clubremix ? Its hard coming up with names for the middle ones... I had "Survivor" in mind...maybe after E

• My Skype is: shits_and_giggles27

It was 3 in the morning when i made it and that was the first thing that came to mind other than UnquotableQuote. But I wanted a different name for Skype so i put it as shits and giggles.

sardines posted: »

i woke up late! but i still didnt get much sleep. oops. and i think i'm sick, too. ;_; on the topic of the skype chat today / stream toda

• FirstWorldProblems

My mom got me a doll house when I wanted a pony. V_V

• Just shits_and_giggles27. 'kay. xD

My Skype is: shits_and_giggles27 It was 3 in the morning when i made it and that was the first thing that came to mind other than UnquotableQuote. But I wanted a different name for Skype so i put it as shits and giggles.

• TheStruggle

OH YEAH and I watched the last episode of season one of GoT.

FirstWorldProblems

• What did you think? xD

TheStruggle OH YEAH and I watched the last episode of season one of GoT.

• At first i though drago was dead. But then when she put the pillow on his face he started twitching and spazing out. So was he in a coma or something??! IDK.

But she has dragons now. >:3 HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

What did you think? xD

• edited July 2014

Here's one, i need to go back to each page and edit my post each time to drag all of them xD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JB1LJ6OmyY

here's the other one

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NPIOrupuHJ

Big Bad Wolf ? nah....i thought about wordplay on both though...

Baskethead !! I thought about that one !! :D

Joseph didn't like it though...but since when did i care about what Joseph thinks ?! XD

You could add something from TWAU too, like Big Bad Wolf maybe? That would be a nice 71-80. And if there's Elmer, there could be something l

• You should entertain us in your sessions by singing us songs... xD

Yeah, screw Joseph! x) I think it's good.

Here's one, i need to go back to each page and edit my post each time to drag all of them xD http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JB1LJ6OmyY here's

• Yeah, modded skyrim is the shit, even though my PC can't run it with the top graphics mod. I'm not even hyped to get those mods, if I can't run it with Skyrim, I can't even imagine how it's gonna be with GTA.

And yeah, One less user of the lounge to play with, that means the others aren't coming too (at least most of them). Well, shit -.-

Those sweet mods though...my friend Eliza apparently was able to mod Skyrim on her laptop...i thought about it...but my laptop really isn't gaming material...i don't have a controller either... I'm not much of a pc gamer in general

• Definitely Jacob's Ladder !! :D

Transformers doesn't piss me off....but Michael Bay is why everything's wrong in the movie business nowadays -_-

That and Wes Anderson and Shyamalan....awful, awful movies...

Except the first few Shyamalan movies...then he became a complete self-absorbed douche...

Rigtail posted: »

Piss Password off. Put Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, Transformers: Dark of The Moon XD Nah, I'll probably join if yo

• Yeah, remember the witch woman? She did the blood magic and sacrificed Dany's baby so that Drogo would be kept alive, but she sort of tricked Dany because, although Drogo was technically alive, he was in a coma... so basically her baby died for nothing </3 But then Dany burned the witch in the funeral pyre, so I guess it's okay... even though the baby's still dead. :(

YESSS DRAGONS <3 They're so little in Season 1 omg xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.