The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I vote for Jacob's Ladder, Rig wanted to see it and its a complete mindfuck in itself. It inspired the concept of Slient Hill and is actually quite good for such an old movie.

sardines posted: »

Well I'm sure it will be a long stream! Hopefully if you don't show up at first, you'll eventually wake up and show! :P

• BasketHead and Pothead should definitely be on the list xD

I personally love the "Pothead" one LLOL

You should entertain us in your sessions by singing us songs... xD Yeah, screw Joseph! x) I think it's good.

• I WANT ONE! ^-^

Wait, wait, how much bigger do they get??!

Yeah, remember the witch woman? She did the blood magic and sacrificed Dany's baby so that Drogo would be kept alive, but she sort of tricke

• Hey, could somebody please teach me how to Forum of the Dead Lounge? I'd love to learn.

• Lmfao, they're dragons, Rachel. THEY GET HUGE!!! :D

I WANT ONE! ^-^ Wait, wait, how much bigger do they get??!

• Dammit! I'm so tempted to look it up bit i don't want to spoil it. V_V

But why cant they stay tiny forever!! They're so cute!!

Lmfao, they're dragons, Rachel. THEY GET HUGE!!!

• Hey!!!

Lol, basically you just do whatever the hell you want here. It gets a little hectic sometimes, but you just gotta keep up. :P

Hey, could somebody please teach me how to Forum of the Dead Lounge? I'd love to learn.

• Sorry about that mate :/

Are you planning to buy a PS4 in the near future ?

I'll probably switch my sessions to the next gen-consoles eventually.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, modded skyrim is the shit, even though my PC can't run it with the top graphics mod. I'm not even hyped to get those mods, if I can't

• Understand Elmer and all its aspects.

And.. well more stuff then that.

Hey, could somebody please teach me how to Forum of the Dead Lounge? I'd love to learn.

• edited July 2014

In that case...

ARVO DANCE PARTY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jChGjJHzsSY

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrZoQm1zoB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdSalyTmPWo

Hail Arvo, full of chicken, the dance is with thee.
    Blessed art thou amonst Clukers and blessed is the one who died for you, Mike. Holy Arvo, Father of Mike, pray for us peasants now and in the hour of our fast. Chicken.

Hey!!! Lol, basically you just do whatever the hell you want here. It gets a little hectic sometimes, but you just gotta keep up. :P

• basically you just do whatever the hell you want here

If I did whatever I wanted... WHOOOOOO things would be a lot different. xD

Hey!!! Lol, basically you just do whatever the hell you want here. It gets a little hectic sometimes, but you just gotta keep up. :P

• Elmer? Please, enlighten me on Elmer and it's aspects.

Understand Elmer and all its aspects. And.. well more stuff then that.

• I knooowww, they're adorable ;-;

c r i e s

It's actually pretty freaky because the books aren't done being written yet, so I don't know what's going to happen to the dragons later on... anything could happen o_o

Dammit! I'm so tempted to look it up bit i don't want to spoil it. V_V But why cant they stay tiny forever!! They're so cute!!

• I shall play. We should mod in other players.

Yeah, modded skyrim is the shit, even though my PC can't run it with the top graphics mod. I'm not even hyped to get those mods, if I can't

• Alt text

It seems you already learned young skywalker I don't know what to do but that's what makes this thread the chaotic brilliance it is innovation and randomness never knowing what to expect epicness :D.

• They better not kill them. They're killing everything else already. Why do they need to kill the dragons too??! X_X

I knooowww, they're adorable ;-; c r i e s It's actually pretty freaky because the books aren't done being written yet, so I don't know what's going to happen to the dragons later on... anything could happen o_o

• So guys, did you hear that Tale of the Dead Among Us Throne has a trailer or something.

• Nah, I'm a PC player, I've been upgrading it to adapt to new games, even. Don't think I'll be there on the next-gen session :'|

Sorry about that mate Are you planning to buy a PS4 in the near future ? I'll probably switch my sessions to the next gen-consoles eventually.

• Lol, I honestly doubt they'll kill them. If the dragons die, people will riot, for sure.

Plus, I'm thinking that the dragons will play a really big role in the story. I mean, the book series is called "A Song of Ice and FIRE"....

Fire = dragons

They better not kill them. They're killing everything else already. Why do they need to kill the dragons too??! X_X

• It's fucking amazing, don't skip it.

Yeah! At least it comes 'cos it's quite mainstream, but some movies I would really like to see don't come at all and I will have to wait the blu-ray...

• Oh well...upgrading a pc can cost a fortune...that's why i prefer consoles, also i don't really have a good pc gaming setup...

I prefer to lay on my bed or sit on my couch to play games :P

Nah, I'm a PC player, I've been upgrading it to adapt to new games, even. Don't think I'll be there on the next-gen session :'|

• Yeah, we should make a thread in that Telltale Steam group nobody uses for people to buy GTA when we get it.

Talimancer posted: »

I shall play. We should mod in other players.

• Lmfao... what!?!?! xD

Talimancer posted: »

So guys, did you hear that Tale of the Dead Among Us Throne has a trailer or something.

• Damnit....which one should come first ?! BasketHead or PotHead ?!!

I don't want Rachelle or ATR to be mad at me for ranking one higher than the other xD

You should entertain us in your sessions by singing us songs... xD Yeah, screw Joseph! x) I think it's good.

• When we get it we gonna be sooooo fly. Like all you others gonna be like. Damn der soooo koooooool!.

Yeah, we should make a thread in that Telltale Steam group nobody uses for people to buy GTA when we get it.

• Haven't you heard of the Oscar Grammy winner game of the week game?

Lmfao... what!?!?! xD

• I dunno! Don't ask me :<

I used randomizer and it says that Pothead will come first xD Just go with it, it doesn't matter.

Damnit....which one should come first ?! BasketHead or PotHead ?!! I don't want Rachelle or ATR to be mad at me for ranking one higher than the other xD

• You need to have some sort of mental condition, do yo have any?

• I obsess over TWDG and had a nightmare about a magical dove-human Pete. Does that count?

AWESOMEO posted: »

You need to have some sort of mental condition, do yo have any?

• Microsoft is blocking me from my emails AND my Skype....so unless i find a bloody solution quick...i won't be able to make it -_-

Seriously...i bloody hate them and their shady bullshit...

sardines posted: »

i woke up late! but i still didnt get much sleep. oops. and i think i'm sick, too. ;_; on the topic of the skype chat today / stream toda

• 11-20 violent individual maybe?

Alright, i want to get this shit done as soon as possible. As you guys know, I've been hosting GTAO sessions for the past few weeks, but

• Id read the books, but don't wanna spoil it. I started reading twd comics and now i know everything that is going to happen. Like when the dude grabbed rick, i sat there and was like "rick is about to bite his neck in 3...2..." so yeah, I knew everything. And I don't want to know what will happen with GoT.

But I think your right, I don't think they'll kill the dragons. But that little blond twerp that's the new king better die a horrible death. And soon.

Lol, I honestly doubt they'll kill them. If the dragons die, people will riot, for sure. Plus, I'm thinking that the dragons will play a really big role in the story. I mean, the book series is called "A Song of Ice and FIRE".... Fire = dragons

• maybe....doesn't sound exciting enough...i put survivalist as the third rank.

papai46 posted: »

11-20 violent individual maybe?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I JUST CAME BACK FROM JUMP STREET AND BOY DID WE LAUGH X'D

At one point my friend just started spazzing out uncontrollably in his chair and everyone looked at him as he laughed like he was high on dozens of drugs at once, the ending was the best thing ever.

• Its everything. Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

Elmer? Please, enlighten me on Elmer and it's aspects.

• Just every five minutes post something stupid and Elmer.

• Alright, so Pothead is right before BasketHead.

It only makes sense since BasketHead was the original :P

I dunno! Don't ask me :< I used randomizer and it says that Pothead will come first xD Just go with it, it doesn't matter.

• Yeah, why not, sure.

JonGon posted: »

You really want to know?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.