The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Box head is ranked higher. Right?!

Damnit....which one should come first ?! BasketHead or PotHead ?!! I don't want Rachelle or ATR to be mad at me for ranking one higher than the other xD

• It's simple, we kill the batman.

Yeah, why not, sure.

• edited July 2014

xD I forgot about BoxHead...but BoxHead would be a shameful thing...so it would be ranked lower...xD

You don't put a Box on your head if you're proud of yourself...llol B)

You joining us tonight for Joe's departure session, Jon ?

JonGon posted: »

Box head is ranked higher. Right?!

• But Rafoli isn't here...

It's simple, we kill the batman.

• Did you snort??! >:3

AWESOMEO posted: »

I JUST CAME BACK FROM JUMP STREET AND BOY DID WE LAUGH X'D At one point my friend just started spazzing out uncontrollably in his chair a

• What is this? I didn't know about a Skype group call and stream ;~;

sardines posted: »

i woke up late! but i still didnt get much sleep. oops. and i think i'm sick, too. ;_; on the topic of the skype chat today / stream toda

• We need to name some rank as "Sweet Pea" though xp If Trigger Happy is good enough so must that be! It's not dull and it's as insideish as Shitbird.

Alright, so Pothead is right before BasketHead. It only makes sense since BasketHead was the original :P

• I changed Trigger Happy to PotHead though...

We need to name some rank as "Sweet Pea" though xp If Trigger Happy is good enough so must that be! It's not dull and it's as insideish as Shitbird.

• Oh you sweet summer child.....

Id read the books, but don't wanna spoil it. I started reading twd comics and now i know everything that is going to happen. Like when the d

• All you have to do is add .jpeg or .gif when you paste the URL.

But Rafoli isn't here...

• Still, Sweet Pea! We need it!

I changed Trigger Happy to PotHead though...

• Elmer is now officially a rank among the FOTD crew, just wanted to inform you on that fact :P

Its everything. Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

• Well, that's one advantage of the console, it costs less than a gaming PC, but still I'd prefer to stick with the PC. Steam sales is a good reason, also the very good graphics (even though next-gen is getting more of that) and the cool indie games.

Oh well...upgrading a pc can cost a fortune...that's why i prefer consoles, also i don't really have a good pc gaming setup... I prefer to lay on my bed or sit on my couch to play games :P

• SO WAS HE HIGH? HUH?

I JUST CAME BACK FROM JUMP STREET AND BOY DID WE LAUGH X'D At one point my friend just started spazzing out uncontrollably in his chair a

• Basically DLB was telling a story about something and her autocorrect changed a word into "Elmer". Now, it's become a part of her.

Elmer is the embodiment of all things. It is the ground we walk on. It is the sky we look up at. It is the air we fill our lungs with. Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

Elmer? Please, enlighten me on Elmer and it's aspects.

• Blasphemy! Arvo is love, Arvo is life! Arvo is law, Arvo is God! Puncake will back me up on this!

Basically DLB was telling a story about something and her autocorrect changed a word into "Elmer". Now, it's become a part of her. Elmer

• oh no ;_; maybe make a new one? i dont knoooow

Microsoft is blocking me from my emails AND my Skype....so unless i find a bloody solution quick...i won't be able to make it -_- Seriously...i bloody hate them and their shady bullshit...

• Hmm...i'll think about it...but its not really rank material...

Still, Sweet Pea! We need it!

• Shit! Sorry again! Yeah, I can visit you guys from time to time. I just don't know how often, though :/

Deceptio posted: »

Well, ARE YOU?!

• i posted about it yesterday, sorry if it wasnt easily visible! ;_;

What is this? I didn't know about a Skype group call and stream ;~;

• i'll add you when i'm back at my computer!

My Skype is: shits_and_giggles27 It was 3 in the morning when i made it and that was the first thing that came to mind other than UnquotableQuote. But I wanted a different name for Skype so i put it as shits and giggles.

• I think so, it seems to be not very sane to do that xD

I obsess over TWDG and had a nightmare about a magical dove-human Pete. Does that count?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Nope, I never snort when I laugh, I just enter this mode where the laughing is so hard that I don't make any voices and just make a dopey face and laugh from the inside.

Did you snort??! >:3

• LOL WAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??! XD

Oh you sweet summer child.....

• The Indie Games on my PS3 are even more awesome than the PC one. Ever played the exclusive Indie games PlayStation has ?!! They're bloody brilliant !! Journey and Flower comes to mind, made by the same company, but their concept is sheer genius by itself !!

Lots of cool stuff on the PSN store to try :P

Rafoli posted: »

Well, that's one advantage of the console, it costs less than a gaming PC, but still I'd prefer to stick with the PC. Steam sales is a good reason, also the very good graphics (even though next-gen is getting more of that) and the cool indie games.

• LOL

Alt text

married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in the fire, LIVE IN A BOX.

• edited July 2014

TWD Peoms

Death came a'knocking Credit goes to BigblindMax

I'm sorry Clementine, but it would seem your day is done

You're backed into a corner, you can neither hide nor run

But I know of a place where you need never live in fear

Join us in the afterlife, we've saved room for you here.

It's astounding what you'll do to live another day.

But the ling'ring chill of death will never go away

We believe you are deserving of eternal life

So pick up that gun and put an end to all this strife

Don't you see the road you travel only leads to pain?

Your guardian defied my will and yet he died in vain

Death is not a punishment nor something you should fear

You'll reunite with loved ones when you choose to join us here.

I won't succumb to hopelessness, I know what I must do

This world is hell but I intend to guide my people through

Lee rests in Savannah but he's with me day and night.

He taught me not to run or hide but stand my ground and fight!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp9cq-bcEdo

I was just on my old peom thread Lee the pro, awesomeo and DLB all has peoms on it tell me if you want me to share them and I will :D

Copy and paste more from my thread later if you want :D

• It's Old Nan's favourite line, LOL.

It's something GoT fans say when they don't want to spoil anything. It's like code.

LOL WAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??! XD

• YES!

Elmer is now officially a rank among the FOTD crew, just wanted to inform you on that fact :P

• edited July 2014

Avro is nothing(Whatever it is). Elmer is your everything.

Blasphemy! Arvo is love, Arvo is life! Arvo is law, Arvo is God! Puncake will back me up on this!

• edited July 2014

LISTEN IF YOU HAVE A SKYPE ADD ME AT zuridevvizuri SO YOU CAN JOIN THE GROUP CHAT

SOME OF THE PEOPLE THERE (only 4 people are there lol) KEEP SENDING ME CRYING FACES, JUST DO IT SO THEY'LL STOP :P

• I've never snorted before... That's a good thing I guess. I have chocked on my laugh though.

Nope, I never snort when I laugh, I just enter this mode where the laughing is so hard that I don't make any voices and just make a dopey face and laugh from the inside.

• I'll miss you too!

Markd4547 posted: »

Joe have a good time we will miss you

• Its Rank number 2.

Basically no one knows what the hell a Elmer is...

so i took it as the first inside joke rank and is basically a welcome to new members into our ranks :P

After you rank up from Shitbird xD

YES!

• I don't know, maybe, he's always acting like he's on cocaine XD

SO WAS HE HIGH? HUH?

• Crying Lightnings are they ?
    I'll see what i can do...but i might join later...this email thing by Microsoft is getting on my nerves -_-'

LISTEN IF YOU HAVE A SKYPE ADD ME AT zuridevvizuri SO YOU CAN JOIN THE GROUP CHAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE THERE (only 4 people are there lol) KEEP SENDING ME CRYING FACES, JUST DO IT SO THEY'LL STOP :P

• @LeeTheProfessional @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Ehh? EHHH?! Voice chat maybe?? c:

i woke up late! but i still didnt get much sleep. oops. and i think i'm sick, too. ;_; on the topic of the skype chat today / stream toda

• John?

Bob, Steven, Martin, Ben, Tim, Toby, Carl, Daniel, Fred, Frank, Gilbert, Arnold, Robert, Edward, Simon, Theodore, Rick, Eric, Claude, James,

• edited July 2014

Oh, lol. Ok.

question, do you have a Skype/? everyone is chatting on there right now.

It's Old Nan's favourite line, LOL. It's something GoT fans say when they don't want to spoil anything. It's like code.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.