The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I voted for Frozen I never saw it before :O

sardines posted: »

if you voted for Tangled, it has like 20 votes xD

• Nope, it's the distance that made him paranoid probably.

Religion, lifestyle. No cellphones, no junk food/soda, restricted computer time, mandatory temple activities, hebrew schooling, ect.

• @PasswordSuck when will the session start tonight? BTW you may hear my voice soon, but be warned it's kinda squeaky as i'm just 13 years old!

• STREAMING, COME JOIN

LIVESTREAMING IN A SECOND http://www.livestream.com/ambershika

• Yeah I have it. It kind of sucks on Android though.

Do they have it on Android?

• who won?

LIVESTREAMING IN A SECOND http://www.livestream.com/ambershika

• Sorry its 7pm eastern time tonight, because of the @sardines is livestream. :P

Hopefully you can join us anyway :D

papai46 posted: »

@PasswordSuck when will the session start tonight? BTW you may hear my voice soon, but be warned it's kinda squeaky as i'm just 13 years old!

• JosephNado....Joseph Harder

Markd4547 posted: »

who won?

• I will add you right now Man :D but its not installed on the current computer I am using, so we will have to wait a few day's to play until my good computer is accessible.

Rafoli posted: »

Left 4 Dead is fun as hell. Do you play it on Steam? If you do, you can add me and I'll add you in our Steam group so we can play.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Sorry people, I have to go for about 2 days, I'll be less active until Sunday, but I'll check in! :D

• Meh...

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry people, I have to go for about 2 days, I'll be less active until Sunday, but I'll check in!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Awesomebro no :'(

Sorry people, I have to go for about 2 days, I'll be less active until Sunday, but I'll check in!

• You don't care? :(

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Meh...

• Sorry man, I'll check in :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesomebro no

• Fuck You

• Alt text

Okay :)

Sorry man, I'll check in

• I love you too :D

Fuck You

• Have a good trip bro take care.

I love you too

• Did I just create a skype for nothing? lol

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Oh shit I found a skype meme which relates to ATR and WTWH XD

Did I just create a skype for nothing? lol

• Alt text

• @PasswordSuck @TWDFan86

You here? What's going on? I just woke up, and I'm already fucking bored.

• I'll be hosting at 7pm eastern time.

We're watching a really shit movie and being tortured by Zoolander...

Rigtail posted: »

@PasswordSuck @TWDFan86 You here? What's going on? I just woke up, and I'm already fucking bored.

• The curiosity is killing me. What was in that picture?

Adorable.

• It's already 7pm here, dammit!

I'll be hosting at 7pm eastern time. We're watching a really shit movie and being tortured by Zoolander...

• -_________________________________-

• Hey AWESOME.

See ya.

• Nobody is better than Philip Blake. He owns all.

I was obsessed with his character at one point, but I kinda got over that.

kinda

TWDFan86 posted: »

-_________________________________-

• edited July 2014

Weirdest Skype call I've had in months. It was the shit.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014

Looks like forum contest #11 is back in full swing. They've eliminated Deceptio, GOUSTTTT and AWESOMEO, now they're planning to eliminate WTW and ATR.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

This'll be my last one for a while sadly, I'm going for 2 days but I'll try to check in once a day :)

Alt text

• Ribs in peas ;_;

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited July 2014

Hey guys, since Forum Contest #11 pretty much ended up being a flop (it was moved to the Forum Games very quickly), I'm just going to not focus on that contest and mainly focus on the Forum User Elimination Game. It's extremely hard to focus on #11 because there is a very bad thunderstorm here right now and it will keep storming for the next 2 days. Every since last night my power has been out, with the exception of three short times including right now. So, if you still wish to submit for the Forum User Elimination Game if you haven't already, just reply to this comment. Tell your friends and get people to join so it can be big! We currently have 51 users! I won't stop taking submissions until I actually get the thraad up, which will probably be in 2-3 days, basically whenever this storm clears up. Thanks!

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited July 2014

Oh, I didn't know it was doing that good! Can you please keep track of it? I won't be able to keep up with it because of this storm, I keep losing power. And tell them that if anyone who hasn't submitted themselves in the Forum User Elimination Game, they still can submit! Thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like forum contest #11 is back in full swing. They've eliminated Deceptio, GOUSTTTT and AWESOMEO, now they're planning to eliminate WTW and ATR.

• Hey guys, since I see everyone here has a skype all of a sudden, add me at kyle.mantovani1!

• Alright i'll be hosting my nightly GTAO session now, i lost a lot of braincells watching @sardines is livestream and suddenly have the urge to get insanely drunk....what was the movie about you ask me ? I don't fucking know !! You tell me....

Last night's session didn't go so well but hopefully you'll join us tonight for Joe's departure session...so you can get to hear his voice if you weren't part of the Skype session we all had :P

Here's some pictures in loving memory of our friend MuteJoe, now ranked up to "Joe", to commemorate his departure today.

Memento Mori my dear friend...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

We'll miss the brotherly love between Elian and you...

Alt text

So touching... :;)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Session's in progress right now so what are you waiting for !??
    Quick Reminder that this week is Independence Day week !! Starting today, there will be Double the RP and Money on the new jobs. Also including all the brand new features from the new Independence Day add-on, which includes fireworks, patriotic clothings, new vehicles and even more !!

So join us tonight to bid farewell to our good friend Joe and experience the complete craziness of my nightly sessions !!

Shout out to those who joined us in the past : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @TDMShadowCP , @JonGon , @Dont_Look_Back , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @MrAppleJuice , @papai46 .

Alt text

We'll miss you Joe...farewell brother...

• AWWWW! <33

I'll miss you guys ;-;

Alright i'll be hosting my nightly GTAO session now, i lost a lot of braincells watching @sardines is livestream and suddenly have the urge

• Indeed xD

Rafoli posted: »

Weirdest Skype call I've had in months. It was the shit.

• Alt text

Alright i'll be hosting my nightly GTAO session now, i lost a lot of braincells watching @sardines is livestream and suddenly have the urge

Sign in to comment in this discussion.