Point n' Click or Platformer?

Should SBCG4AP continue it's classic point n' click gameplay, or should it go for a new look? Submit why or why not should they change it and what would the other games be like.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Platformers have no souls.

The hateful things...
  • edited June 2009
    I'd say point-n-click, because I thought it worked more for the franchise.
  • edited June 2009
    Point n' Click allows for dialogue and more humor than a platformer, though I wouldn't mind a platforming segment! I did like the first person section and the fight with the Redcoat Ghosts in 8-Bit is enough...
  • edited June 2009
    Platformer! Platformer!

Join in eryvone!
  • edited November 2009
    pizzapuma wrote: »
    Platformer! Platformer!

Join in eryvone!

I think if they got the right graphics and gamplay controls, i think this will be an ok game!
  • edited November 2009
    its already point n' click, why change it when it works so well?
  • edited November 2009
    Point n' Click allows for dialogue and more humor than a platformer, though I wouldn't mind a platforming segment!
    This.
    And the platforming segment being old-sprite-MarioBros style!!!
  • edited November 2009
    On the description on the Wii Shop Channle it said: Adventure. But you can't always go with an questionably wi-fiable shop server. So I would have to say Point and click em' up Adventure! (Point and Click, for short)
  • edited November 2009
    Point n' Click allows for dialogue and more humor than a platformer, though I wouldn't mind a platforming segment! I did like the first person section and the fight with the Redcoat Ghosts in 8-Bit is enough...

Agreed.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm sure it will be the all new click and drag'em up type adventure.
  • edited November 2009
    I love platformers, but I don't think SBCG4AP wouldn't look very good as a platformer.
  • edited November 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    I love platformers, but I don't think SBCG4AP wouldn't look very good as a platformer.

your probably right about that...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.