The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I PS2 game called Siren. My gawd it sucked... -__-

Jewfreeus posted: »

random question What is the worst game you have ever played? I would have to say infestation survivor stories (which used to be called

• Alt text

Here's something to cheer you up

• If you want to use pics or gifs from your phone, all you need to do is add .jpeg or .gif depending on what file it is.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hi Club, can you post the picture of young Eren making that cute face I posted yesterday? That ought to make her better but I don't know how you fucking post from your phone.

• Someone else who likes heat waves?? Thank you! :D

Just imagine how fucking hot it is in here, I personally like it though :P

• Lol, hey guys -getting ready-

• Dude, it's not waves, it's my life xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Someone else who likes heat waves?? Thank you!

• Plot Twist: I like Donald Duck.

• edited July 2014

4th of July here in Maine!
    MURICA'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

• Rim in pests Joseph ;____;

Lol, hey guys -getting ready-

• Alt text

Plot Twist: I like Donald Duck.

• I'm back! I had to go shopping in a city yesterday. First time I left town in A YEAR! o_o

The traffic was insane! One lady kept pushing us to get into a parking space and my aunt practically said "F**K YOU!" to her and I laughed my ass off! XD

I had pizza which costs 4 bucks and it's really small, so I had a salad with it. I shoulda got myself burgers, they woulda filled me up more for the same price which was 9 dollars and something. Plus the pizza wasn't that good so I technically wasted my money.

Anyway I got myself a bunch Naruto/Bleach manga which came to $90.50, a fighting game called BlazBlue Chronophantasma for 53 dollars, and a movie of the anime Eureka Seven which costs $30.50!

Speaking of which does anyone watch Eureka Seven? It's one of my most favourite animes! Here's a trailer of it to get a better look. It may be a mecha but it's no ordinary one. The vid's in English Dub as I couldn't find Japaneses Dub, deal with it dub haters. B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOJ7fXIJ_gQ&feature=player_detailpage

• "deal with it dub haters"

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'm back! I had to go shopping in a city yesterday. First time I left town in A YEAR! o_o The traffic was insane! One lady kept pushing u

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I don't know why I'm uploading these...

• Lolwut? xP

Rim in pests Joseph ;____;

• Fun fact: some of my toes are curved instead of straight.

• Heya.

I'm back! I had to go shopping in a city yesterday. First time I left town in A YEAR! o_o The traffic was insane! One lady kept pushing u

• That view is gorgeous.

I don't know why I'm uploading these...

• It's The Red Sea.

JonGon posted: »

That view is gorgeous.

• Fun fact: after you guys read it you looked to see if your toes are also curved.

Fun fact: some of my toes are curved instead of straight.

• Really boring :(

Hi Deb, how's it going?

• I want that bookkkkkk!!!

That's the place I told you about earlier, it's a fucking ice mall: Now, I'm just relaxing and reading a book...

• I know, I had to wait until I went to England to buy that book!

I want that bookkkkkk!!!

• Alt text

Ew I must unsee that shit :O

• TWD book nice and I love the pics looks awesome :D

That's the place I told you about earlier, it's a fucking ice mall: Now, I'm just relaxing and reading a book...

• "Laughing ass fucking my off"?

• Ok, I woke up! Holy crap my eyes burn! xD

• Hey! Sorry about that. You can go back to bed after I leave :c

Ok, I woke up! Holy crap my eyes burn! xD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Anime is so damn expensive wtf but it sounds like you had a great day you should get anime free with a happy meal :D

• edited July 2014

Hey there, I heard you're from Portugal. Good to see another portuguese speaking person around here.

So.. hey I've been out for a day or something. Did you miss me? (no, I know) Just wanna tell everyone: HI! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

• I didn't.

Alt text

Fun fact: after you guys read it you looked to see if your toes are also curved.

• I didn't need to check :)

Alt text

Fun fact: after you guys read it you looked to see if your toes are also curved.

• But when you leave ima be too sad to sleep.

Hey! Sorry about that. You can go back to bed after I leave :c

• Aww, come on ;-;

But when you leave ima be too sad to sleep.

• Farewell Joe!

Alt text

• ;_; hii, i ended up getting like 1 hour of lsleep... so of course now im in pain, and my eyes wont evven stay open xD

but hello anyway! i hope you're still here ;_;

• Alt text

Bye Joe :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.