AWESOMEO posted: »

Your avatar, it's violating.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

And it's not only one "popsicle" IT'S TWO "POPSICLES"! O_O

I agree...

• Então farei isso também HEHEHE.

Rafoli posted: »

Hueahue, eu também não falei nada, só fiquei no text chat mesmo.

• "POPSICLE"CEPTION...

And it's not only one "popsicle" IT'S TWO "POPSICLES"! O_O

• Something crazy I discovered for the Arkham series fans.

Alt text

• If it comes and goes it's happened to me before, only consult a professional if it doesn't go away and gets more painful.

My heart hurts. I think I'm gonna die.

• edited July 2014

This is a fucking conspiracy...

Something crazy I discovered for the Arkham series fans.

• Wtf. I got your comment on my feed but it won't show up here..... Anyways..... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW :O

Those Popsicles can easily be mistake for something else at first glance. Just thought should point that out...

• I'll change it then!

Your avatar, it's violating.

• LOL, that first one is the best!

• RIP Joseph...ya shall be missed...

xD

sardines posted: »

i actually did it... i made a farewell video for @TWDFan86 xD using GTA pics, of course, hahaha. thanks to @PasswordSuck and @JonGon for pro

• How would I know? I know more then you think I know....

Wtf. I got your comment on my feed but it won't show up here..... Anyways..... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW :O

• noooooooooooo ;-;

I'll change it then!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I am Mark

O-O when you mix some of the the letters ^ yes I am I don't want to play this game anymore :'(

• Damn right...

This is a fucking conspiracy...

• That's not weird........ XD

How would I know? I know more then you think I know....

• lol, smuggling fireworks across the border.....

Its illegal in my state to launch your own fireworks Its so funny in St. Louis everyone is launching them and cops drive by like its nothin

• And look the letters that are left is ILL and M you know what that means ILLuMinati.

• Oh My God, It's A Conspiracy!

And look the letters that are left is ILL and M you know what that means ILLuMinati.

• Mas se você fizer isso vai ter que ficar pelo menos ouvindo a galera falar. Matt (Password) fala pra galera que tá realmente falando o que a gente tá escrevendo. Depois você manda lá seu Skype pra sardines que ela te adiciona.

Então farei isso também HEHEHE.

• edited July 2014

You don't think I would know that??! WOOOOW. xD. I'm not a seven year old!

That's not weird........ XD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I can't believe! People I used to see before are coming back. CoolStory, Gengar, Viva...

I feel so happy!

Alt text

• 4th of July with rain, and Fan left. What is this conspiracy?

• Not completely stopping it, just not ALL nights...

papai46 posted: »

Fuck, everybody is leaving, password is thinking about stopping the nightly sessions and TWAU is coming out 8th july which actually is good so it's only two bad thing but still there bad things!

• But people are leaving now. X_X

I can't believe! People I used to see before are coming back. CoolStory, Gengar, Viva... I feel so happy!

• Yeah, Those corporate bastards think they can use global warming to make it rain on the 4th of July! Well this sucks, Screw them I'm going outside....

4th of July with rain, and Fan left. What is this conspiracy?

• Alt text

4th of July with rain, and Fan left. What is this conspiracy?

• Everybody, Singing time! (Goddamn take a like)

• So catchy!

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Everybody, Singing time! (Goddamn take a like)

• Yeah but everyone's leaving D':

Alt text

Alt text

I can't believe! People I used to see before are coming back. CoolStory, Gengar, Viva... I feel so happy!

• edited July 2014

Thought I'd take the time about what's gone down this week. A couple days ago little kids gave me the nickname "gay-gay" and tonight were going to the St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins game :D fireworks after the game. But what if the game goes to extra innings :O

• edited July 2014

Lol, my friend is still going to have a bbq, so it's all good. Hopefully it stops later on.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, Those corporate bastards think they can use global warming to make it rain on the 4th of July! Well this sucks, Screw them I'm going outside....

• edited July 2014

Fuck it all! Fuck it Alllll! (It's stuck in my head!)

So catchy!

• Ah sim, é claro que eu ficaria ouvindo. Qual a graça sem isso? :p Beleza, assim que eu ver ela online eu mando.

Mas se você fizer isso vai ter que ficar pelo menos ouvindo a galera falar. Matt (Password) fala pra galera que tá realmente falando o que a gente tá escrevendo. Depois você manda lá seu Skype pra sardines que ela te adiciona.

• They want you to do that. That's when you're the most vulnerable. That's when you don't expect it, Guetta. Conspiracy!

• edited July 2014

WTF happened to this message? Telltale pls

Thought I'd take the time about what's gone down this week. A couple days ago little kids gave me the nickname "gay-gay" and tonight were go

• Can a brother joke around? XD your only a year younger than me. I expect you'd know "things" by now :D

You don't think I would know that??! WOOOOW. xD. I'm not a seven year old!

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah but everyone's leaving D':

• Conspiracy!

WTF happened to this message? Telltale pls

Sign in to comment in this discussion.