The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lolwut

Damn this place is so quiet i can hear the trolls sucking each others balls xD.

• xD nah they know better.

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL! You probably earned yourself like 3 personal dislike trolls for that, but it was worth it xD

• Shit, you gotta do something about it, you tried running that program I told you about? Ccleaner, it should clean some of that disgusting shit.

omfg I don't even wanna think about that. I wouldn't even be allowed on the Internet after that. She'd throw my phone away and sell my computer, lmfao.

• Nice pic.

lolwut

• Thanks, bro.

Nice pic.

• If they knew better, they wouldn't be trolls now, would they?

xD nah they know better.

• XD you got it.

If they knew better, they wouldn't be trolls now, would they?

• Yeah, I tried that. It fixed a few things, but it didn't get to the source of the problem (whatever that is).

Shit, you gotta do something about it, you tried running that program I told you about? Ccleaner, it should clean some of that disgusting shit.

• No problemas i guess its how you say it.

Thanks, bro.

• Only thing I can think of is sending it to a computer laboratory, maybe you have a friend that knows how to fix it?

Yeah, I tried that. It fixed a few things, but it didn't get to the source of the problem (whatever that is).

• A lot of people left for vacation time i think. As for my ass im stuck in new york this summer so i started rebuilding my Manny Cave and bought an Xbox One god how easily money flies off your hand. :,(

• My dad got a free 2 days place at a hotel in Eilat, so it's kinda like a small vacation I went with him to, the temperature here is going to be 105 fr in 2 hours 0-0

A lot of people left for vacation time i think. As for my ass im stuck in new york this summer so i started rebuilding my Manny Cave and bought an Xbox One god how easily money flies off your hand. :,(

• Everybody left for vacation and I'm here like:

Alt text

A lot of people left for vacation time i think. As for my ass im stuck in new york this summer so i started rebuilding my Manny Cave and bought an Xbox One god how easily money flies off your hand. :,(

• DUDE WHAT NO I CAN'T LET MY FRIENDS SEE MY COMPUTER ARE YOU CRAZY

If they saw what was on my computer, I'd die.

Only thing I can think of is sending it to a computer laboratory, maybe you have a friend that knows how to fix it?

• Damn dude fuck that I'll buy ice and just throw it in the tub and dip inside that shit and never leave all you'll see is my eyes sticking out like its some Seal Team 6 Mission xD

My dad got a free 2 days place at a hotel in Eilat, so it's kinda like a small vacation I went with him to, the temperature here is going to be 105 fr in 2 hours 0-0

• They won't understand it's a virus? Yeah on second thought, don't do that, but don't you have someone you can just show it in private to? Someone who isn't an asshole and will understand it's a virus? xD

DUDE WHAT NO I CAN'T LET MY FRIENDS SEE MY COMPUTER ARE YOU CRAZY If they saw what was on my computer, I'd die.

• I want a krabby patty now.

Everybody left for vacation and I'm here like:

• XD

Everybody left for vacation and I'm here like:

• I'm going out to the sun now, I think I'll go to the pool and just sit there and read.

the heat never bothered me anyway.

Damn dude fuck that I'll buy ice and just throw it in the tub and dip inside that shit and never leave all you'll see is my eyes sticking out like its some Seal Team 6 Mission xD

• Am I the only one who always fantasizes about eating a krabby patty? It looks so fucking delicious.

I want a krabby patty now.

• xD alright then.

I'm going out to the sun now, I think I'll go to the pool and just sit there and read. the heat never bothered me anyway.

• They would probably be like "and how did you get the virus Rachelle? huh? huh? HUH?".... and if I just said "idfk" (WHICH IS TRUE), they wouldn't believe me.

I could ask my brother to get rid of it, even though he'd probably be a douche canoe about it and laugh at me.

They won't understand it's a virus? Yeah on second thought, don't do that, but don't you have someone you can just show it in private to? Someone who isn't an asshole and will understand it's a virus? xD

• Sorry, Patrick ate all the krabby patties.

Alt text

I want a krabby patty now.

• Damn.. Only solution is to ask on Yahoo I guess, people don't know you there anyway.

They would probably be like "and how did you get the virus Rachelle? huh? huh? HUH?".... and if I just said "idfk" (WHICH IS TRUE), they wou

• LOL no, I do too. And I used to get so freaking pissed off when Plankton failed at getting the secret formula, because for some reason I REALLY wanted to know.

Am I the only one who always fantasizes about eating a krabby patty? It looks so fucking delicious.

• Alt text

Sorry, Patrick ate all the krabby patties.

• Fatass... >.>

Sorry, Patrick ate all the krabby patties.

• Here's the secret formula.

Alt text

LOL no, I do too. And I used to get so freaking pissed off when Plankton failed at getting the secret formula, because for some reason I REALLY wanted to know.

• I KNOW! Every fucking time I facepalmed and yelled at the screen "JUST GO BUY A FUCKING GUN AND SHOOT HIM!".

LOL no, I do too. And I used to get so freaking pissed off when Plankton failed at getting the secret formula, because for some reason I REALLY wanted to know.

• Don't cry. There's still one krabby patty left.

Alt text

• xD i find it weird though that you would get this type of Adware are you sure you or somebody else hasn't looked at those websites?

They would probably be like "and how did you get the virus Rachelle? huh? huh? HUH?".... and if I just said "idfk" (WHICH IS TRUE), they wou

• Not anymore.

Alt text

Don't cry. There's still one krabby patty left.

• LOL YOU'RE A JERK

Not anymore.

• I haven't looked at anything like that EVER..... at least not on my computer....

Idk, maybe my stepdad used my computer when I was out? OMFG I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT

xD i find it weird though that you would get this type of Adware are you sure you or somebody else hasn't looked at those websites?

• Thats fucking hilarious xD

I haven't looked at anything like that EVER..... at least not on my computer.... Idk, maybe my stepdad used my computer when I was out? OMFG I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT

• Woah woah woah wait..... bottom bun, patty, mustard, ketchup, onion, lettuce, tomato, top bun. RIGHT?

IT'S TOO FAST I CAN'T BE SURE ;-;

Here's the secret formula.

• Alt text

LOL YOU'RE A JERK

• I'm gonna go scuba diving, dis gon b gud!

• Everything connects... O_o

I haven't looked at anything like that EVER..... at least not on my computer.... Idk, maybe my stepdad used my computer when I was out? OMFG I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.