The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WRONG, ketchup first.

Woah woah woah wait..... bottom bun, patty, mustard, ketchup, onion, lettuce, tomato, top bun. RIGHT? IT'S TOO FAST I CAN'T BE SURE ;-;

• I'm going to puke.

Thats fucking hilarious xD

• YOU FORGOT THE PICKLES RACHELLE!

Woah woah woah wait..... bottom bun, patty, mustard, ketchup, onion, lettuce, tomato, top bun. RIGHT? IT'S TOO FAST I CAN'T BE SURE ;-;

• Woah, just take it easy Patrick!

• edited July 2014
  • xD dont you have a Password on it?

I'm going to puke.

• sigh Well.... I was close.

WRONG, ketchup first.

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Woah, just take it easy Patrick!

• No, I guess I should put one though... my little sister likes to play games on it, and she's not great at remembering stuff.

xD dont you have a Password on it?

• DAMMIT, I DIDN'T SEE HIM PUT PICKLES DANIEL

AWESOMEO posted: »

YOU FORGOT THE PICKLES RACHELLE!

• How old is your sister? No this aint no hookup shit xD

No, I guess I should put one though... my little sister likes to play games on it, and she's not great at remembering stuff.

• She's 10, brah, keep it in your pants. .-.

How old is your sister? No this aint no hookup shit xD

• Alt text

sigh Well.... I was close.

• No.... I ate your heart.

Alt text

• Alt text

No.... I ate your heart.

• I'm good. Anyways uhhh.... You can Blame 3 people Yo bro, Step Pops or your Little Sis and i know shes 10 but she could've accidently stumbled upon it the internet is very dutty place so ask her as for your bro and step dad they ain't going to admit to it so dont even bother. xD

She's 10, brah, keep it in your pants. .-.

• Lol, my brother doesn't even live with me, so unless he came to my house in the middle of the night just to watch that.... he's out of the question. And I don't think my sister saw anything like that, because otherwise she would have mentioned it or told me about it, lol.

I'm pretty sure it was my stepdad. EUUUGGGHHH ;-; Or even...... my mom? WTF

I'm good. Anyways uhhh.... You can Blame 3 people Yo bro, Step Pops or your Little Sis and i know shes 10 but she could've accidently stumbl

• Do you guys smell it? or is it just me. theres a war in the horizon.......... It's coming........ The Great Console war is nearing our door step.

• She's so hot she burned your eyes? Lol.

• Ask her tell her if she saw a man and a woman wrestling on the Computer? XD But yeah if it was your step pops that's some fucked up shit dude was in yo room and shit xD

Lol, my brother doesn't even live with me, so unless he came to my house in the middle of the night just to watch that.... he's out of the q

• Alt text

She's so hot she burned your eyes? Lol.

• Yeah, that's really freaking weird. .-. If my computer ever stops being fucked up, I'm going to put a password on it. Just don't know how I'm going to tell my sister what it is without him finding out. She sucks at keeping secrets...... if she even remembers it.

Ask her tell her if she saw a man and a woman wrestling on the Computer? XD But yeah if it was your step pops that's some fucked up shit dude was in yo room and shit xD

• WtW the computer is never going to stop being fucked up unless its fixed it cant do it on its own and the fucked up thing is that you personal info can be already compromised by someone. Get it fixed if you cant do it yourself then get it to someone who can. Dont use personal info until that PC has been wiped Clean trust me.

Yeah, that's really freaking weird. .-. If my computer ever stops being fucked up, I'm going to put a password on it. Just don't know how I'

• I know, I know. I guess I've gotta get it to someone sooner or later, it's just embarrassing that that shit's on there x_x When I get back from Mexico, I'll get my brother to fix it for me. I don't know.

WtW the computer is never going to stop being fucked up unless its fixed it cant do it on its own and the fucked up thing is that you person

• Good. And you going to Mexico? which i hear is in a Crisis but hopefully not the Section you are headed and remember dont fuck with the Mexican Cartel.

I know, I know. I guess I've gotta get it to someone sooner or later, it's just embarrassing that that shit's on there x_x When I get back from Mexico, I'll get my brother to fix it for me. I don't know.

• Try a program called "Norton Internet security" it will protect your computer from that stuff. :)

I know, I know. I guess I've gotta get it to someone sooner or later, it's just embarrassing that that shit's on there x_x When I get back from Mexico, I'll get my brother to fix it for me. I don't know.

• Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to visit the forums for around a half an hour a day, but we'll see. I have family in Puebla, which my dad says is a pretty safe place. You never really know though. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Good. And you going to Mexico? which i hear is in a Crisis but hopefully not the Section you are headed and remember dont fuck with the Mexican Cartel.

• Hopefully try not to be alone and shit always be mobing with people incase shit goes down xD

Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to visit the forums for around a half an hour a day, but we'll see. I h

• lmfao, I'm not stupid enough to go walking alone, I'm not crazy xD

Hopefully try not to be alone and shit always be mobing with people incase shit goes down xD

• It's only for two weeks, Dev ;-;

sardines posted: »

NOT YOU TOO!!! ;______; I'M GOING TO BE ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE HERE

• NOT YOU TOO!!! ;______; I'M GOING TO BE ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE HERE

Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to visit the forums for around a half an hour a day, but we'll see. I h

• Wait.... You're not crazy? XD

lmfao, I'm not stupid enough to go walking alone, I'm not crazy xD

• Zu'u fey vok erei zos ko feyl einzuk. Anahlrii kuz dii rihahdrim hond nol zey. Uv ko daar trun, dii deykel hond nol zey.

lol dont question it i just hopped on the bandwagon also

• edited July 2014

Unt wah laag Devyn! Zu'u los. Pruzah vulon :)

Zu'u fey vok erei zos ko feyl einzuk. Anahlrii kuz dii rihahdrim hond nol zey. Uv ko daar trun, dii deykel hond nol zey. lol dont question it i just hopped on the bandwagon also

• sshhhhhhh

I mean to say, I'm not suicidal. ^-^

I'm still crazy, tho. 4 real.

Wait.... You're not crazy? XD

• It's only for two weeks, Dev ;-;

NOT YOU TOO!!! ;______; I'M GOING TO BE ALL ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE HERE

• 2 weeks is still a long time ;_;

It's only for two weeks, Dev ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.