The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nice :)

Markd4547 posted: »

That was fun

• Ooh. A couple days ago a kid walks up to me and said "bro fist." I was like "you watch Pewdiepie?" "Yep I subscribe him and everything!" Me : smh and walk away

• lol

Ooh. A couple days ago a kid walks up to me and said "bro fist." I was like "you watch Pewdiepie?" "Yep I subscribe him and everything!" Me : smh and walk away

• xD That's perfect. How old did he look?

Ooh. A couple days ago a kid walks up to me and said "bro fist." I was like "you watch Pewdiepie?" "Yep I subscribe him and everything!" Me : smh and walk away

• An 8 year old Asian my brother was helping xD

xD That's perfect. How old did he look?

• Poor kid! That wasn't nice, you could've brofisted him, it wouldn't hurt.

• edited July 2014

Heh, yeah. 99% of pewdiepies fans are little kids. Most of them are annoying. They have a fit if you say something bad about pewdiepie. Sometimes its amusing hearing them rage over nothing.

An 8 year old Asian my brother was helping xD

• I have met plenty of Pewdiepie fans that are not annoying. Maybe I am just lucky...

Heh, yeah. 99% of pewdiepies fans are little kids. Most of them are annoying. They have a fit if you say something bad about pewdiepie. Sometimes its amusing hearing them rage over nothing.

• Pfft, not me. The ones I've meat turn into the hulk when you say something bad about him.

I have met plenty of Pewdiepie fans that are not annoying. Maybe I am just lucky...

• They make the poor guy look like an idiot, he didn't do anything wrong honestly, those damn kids had to worship him like he's god until people got sick of hearing it and started hating him instead if them xD

• I did but with not much enthusiasm. He turned around I looked at him oddly then smh and walked away.

papai46 posted: »

Poor kid! That wasn't nice, you could've brofisted him, it wouldn't hurt.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

That kid needs to learn a lesson: don't watch things you're not old enough to watch, or at least not mature enough to watch...

papai46 posted: »

Poor kid! That wasn't nice, you could've brofisted him, it wouldn't hurt.

• Yeah, he seems a little immature, but he's just a kid, I guess, Good that you were not too harsh

I did but with not much enthusiasm. He turned around I looked at him oddly then smh and walked away.

• I try to not look at the comments. I will say that his Oculus rift horror is quite funny though

• edited July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRyPjRrjS34

i'm going to leave this here and there aint shit you can do XD

Alt text

this video is actually good enough :D

• Yeah, I don't dislike the guy, the fans just annoy the crap out of me. But personally, I don't think pewdiepie is that funny.

AWESOMEO posted: »

They make the poor guy look like an idiot, he didn't do anything wrong honestly, those damn kids had to worship him like he's god until people got sick of hearing it and started hating him instead if them xD

• Well it's not surprising, 'cos if you watch his videos it's obvious that the target audience seems to be kids/youngsters.

• And what was it?

The creators released the formula of a krabby patty. No joke

• Alt text

Hey, create "yourself" and post some results xD I'm currently creating mine... http://www.sp-studio.de/

• I don't show my displeasure in front of little kids. There innocent and don't know much.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, he seems a little immature, but he's just a kid, I guess, Good that you were not too harsh

• Good Job, handling that :)

I don't show my displeasure in front of little kids. There innocent and don't know much.

• Here it is xD

Alt text

Hey, create "yourself" and post some results xD I'm currently creating mine... http://www.sp-studio.de/

• He drops the f bomb and talks about "things" that a youngster shouldn't hear.

Well it's not surprising, 'cos if you watch his videos it's obvious that the target audience seems to be kids/youngsters.

• Yeah, little kids shouldn't be watching that stuff, but where are the parents?

He drops the f bomb and talks about "things" that a youngster shouldn't hear.

• edited July 2014

No I actually Saltlick em'

Just kidding xD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Good Job, handling that

• Well I do that occasionally, but I've taken a break after that guy named Larry...

No I actually Saltlick em' Just kidding xD

• http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111113194329/spongebob/images/c/c3/Secret-Krabby-Patty-Formula.gif

lol, k. I take it back, you probably wont be able to make one. But I'm pretty sure its just a regular burger because of the episode when it showed the crabby patty like his:

Alt text

And what was it?

• They just think it's "cool"

• Nice touch with the muffler, it suits you XD

Here it is xD

edited July 2014

He learnt that from Pewds for sure, but to be fair, Felix never wanted that to happen, he never supported kids watching his videos, you can only blame the parents for not monitoring what he watches.

• I should buy a muffler, I don't really have one xp

Nice touch with the muffler, it suits you XD

edited July 2014

Not after watching Pewdiepie lol.

I don't show my displeasure in front of little kids. There innocent and don't know much.

• I agree. He's not a bad man either. I read something where he gave thousands of dollars to a children's hospital or cancer research. I don't remember

He learnt that from Pewds for sure, but to be fair, Felix never wanted that to happen, he never supported kids watching his videos, you can only blame the parents for not monitoring what he watches.

• I agree PewDiePie is not a bad man, his videos are not meant for kids. Some of his videos are quite funny, and he raised 1 million dollars for charity.

• Buy a maroon one, like Mikasa's.

I should buy a muffler, I don't really have one xp

• Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, I just found out that Forum Contest #11 has finished and I would like to thank everyone who participated in that.

When do you guys want me to start up the Forum User Elimination Game? If you want out of it, just tell me so and I will remove you from it. We currently have 52 users, and if you still want to enter if you haven't, you have until I get the thread up!

• He also raised 1 million dollars for the desalinization of water for poor children.

I agree. He's not a bad man either. I read something where he gave thousands of dollars to a children's hospital or cancer research. I don't remember

• Quiet in here.

Alt text

• Can I enter?

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, I just found out that Forum Contest #11 has finished and I would like to than

• -cricket sounds-

I'm still waiting for the perfect times to take over. >:3

Quiet in here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.