The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How can one enter?

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, I just found out that Forum Contest #11 has finished and I would like to than

• I shall enter, if you teach me how to.

Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, I just found out that Forum Contest #11 has finished and I would like to than

• What's that supposed to mean?

-cricket sounds- I'm still waiting for the perfect times to take over. >:3

• Am I in it since I was in #11 :) and I'm ready now, just whenever everyone else is...

• It means nothing. Keep scrolling.

What's that supposed to mean?

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited July 2014

Yes, you can enter!

And if you were in #10 and #11, you're already entered! I am just simply combining everyone from those two contests and and making a big contest.

Can I enter?

• Alt text

Alt text

Oh! It's DLB. Monday... definitely Monday. B]

-cricket sounds- I'm still waiting for the perfect times to take over. >:3

• How ironic, a big storm just finished passing by me.

Quiet in here.

• Its Monday? ..oh yeah its Monday.

And that cricket looks nasty. Take it off! xD I hate bugs!

Oh! It's DLB. Monday... definitely Monday. B]

• Uhhhh I can't ;_;

It means nothing. Keep scrolling.

• Sounds fun, count me in!

Yes, you can enter! And if you were in #10 and #11, you're already entered! I am just simply combining everyone from those two contests and and making a big contest.

• Alt text

is it quiet now?

Quiet in here.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

What mouse do you guys recommend me to get? I'm at a store right now and I want to buy one, one that's good for gaming as well, do you have any preferences?

NOT A REAL MOUSE A COMPUTER MOUSE CiD!

• Keep trying.

Uhhhh I can't ;_;

• Yes, Monday would be perfect!

Lmao, I knew it would freak a few of you out. Since you said that, now I HAVE to leave it up there. >B^]

Its Monday? ..oh yeah its Monday. And that cricket looks nasty. Take it off! xD I hate bugs!

• Ewwwwww! Why would you want to buy a mouse!

AWESOMEO posted: »

What mouse do you guys recommend me to get? I'm at a store right now and I want to buy one, one that's good for gaming as well, do you have any preferences? NOT A REAL MOUSE A COMPUTER MOUSE CiD!

• AH, crap. I hope a storm doesn't come just because I put that now, haha.

How ironic, a big storm just finished passing by me.

• But.......But........... :(

Keep trying.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Sometimes I wish you didn't write the stories. I'm afraid if I say something you don't like you might kill me. Dammit pro.

Yes, Monday would be perfect! Lmao, I knew it would freak a few of you out. Since you said that, now I HAVE to leave it up there. >B^]

• Get a fluffy white one. :3

What mouse do you guys recommend me to get? I'm at a store right now and I want to buy one, one that's good for gaming as well, do you have any preferences? NOT A REAL MOUSE A COMPUTER MOUSE CiD!

• Alt text

Getting noisy in here!

is it quiet now?

• I got my eyes on you DLB O_o

It means nothing. Keep scrolling.

• Alt text

Lol, I don't kill people off. You guys do. Go ahead, DLB, don't worry about it. seriously. B]

Sometimes I wish you didn't write the stories. I'm afraid if I say something you don't like you might kill me. Dammit pro.

• It so punny.

Ewwwwww! Why would you want to buy a mouse!

• Alt text

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited July 2014

If you haven't already entered the Forum User Elimination Game and you want to, just reply to this post! If you are entered, but don't want to participate/change your mind, tell me and I will remove you from the list. We have 55 total submissions so far.

People currently submitted: _ Juice_Box _, Lingvort, Bubadoo, PowerfulStache, Saltlick123, SaltLick305, HiggsBoson2142, TWDFan86, JonGon, nodenaatti, Fluefeed, JohnBuro, Giraffehat, sardines, PoopBrown, Nonatastic, GOUSTTTT, WillyTheSeal, AhmedAli1, DirtySlimyHairy, CathalOHara, Dont_Look_Back, HERO_1000, papai46, AllThatRemains, HelloWorld123, Gustav_Kenny, SuperChocoLatte, Cluke_is_Dumb, BenUseful, Spooch, Thewalkingcommenter, Honzian, Deceptio, GuiltyKingOumaShu, Raging_Blades, MrAppleJuice, Rafoli, dojo32161, Twistee, Puncake32, Dark_Star, Davidsanden27, Tyranitar, SimonElagamy, Clubremix_Guetta, JimmyTheRustler, Its_That_Guy, Markd4547, maxbear29, AWESOMEO, Welcome_to_Woodbury, TheKingOfWalkers, WhatToWriteHere, and TheMrqwerter.

• That gif is sick, that one guy needed to take off his hat to use the machine gun xD.

Alt text

its not loud enough!

Getting noisy in here!

• Then in that case...

Alt text

<3 you pro!

Lol, I don't kill people off. You guys do. Go ahead, DLB, don't worry about it. seriously. B]

• -Waves hand in front of face-

YOU CANT SEE ME

I got my eyes on you DLB O_o

• Hey guys, how do I post pictures from my phone on to here? I have the USB port connected to my phone and my laptop, but who do I access the pictures?

• NO BUTTS!

But.......But...........

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You so funny gurl!

Alt text

Get a fluffy white one.

• When? Where? What time?

lol, jk. I have the Logitech m185. Its a good mouse.

Fuck you guys >.>

• For Android using Chrome. Hold the link of the picture then press copy put it in the picture link box and your good. Oh and right before optional text delete one space

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, how do I post pictures from my phone on to here? I have the USB port connected to my phone and my laptop, but who do I access the pictures?

• Alt text

Lol, damn it, DLB! It's all out of love, though. <3

Then in that case... you pro!

• I know that, but how do I get the pictures on my phone to my computer?

For Android using Chrome. Hold the link of the picture then press copy put it in the picture link box and your good. Oh and right before optional text delete one space

• Lmao, from the movie "Predator"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

This is good enough. B]

That gif is sick, that one guy needed to take off his hat to use the machine gun xD. its not loud enough!

• edited July 2014

Ahhh hell nah! I don't know because I only have a phone :/ If I remember right. If you have an HP and plug in the USB. A window will pop up and say import pictures. I don't know apple because I turned in my school laptop and can't try :/

Deceptio posted: »

I know that, but how do I get the pictures on my phone to my computer?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.