The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Upload them to imgur, and then copy the url from there.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, how do I post pictures from my phone on to here? I have the USB port connected to my phone and my laptop, but who do I access the pictures?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

The whole day I tried to save it with comments and spam but it was still quiet the whole day the feel :'(^

Alt text

Waiting here just me alone for ages just waiting for one comment here on this thread the feel :'( ^

is it quiet now?

• Same as from your PC, just a hard time copying the link on your phone.

Hey guys, how do I post pictures from my phone on to here? I have the USB port connected to my phone and my laptop, but who do I access the pictures?

• edited July 2014

I just use imgur. From your phone, login to your account and then upload the pic there. Then go on your computer and login to you account. The pic from your phone should be there, then you can save the image to your computer or whatever you want.

• I got that, but it's only letting me send pictures from my computer to my phone, not my phone to my computer. -___-

Ahhh hell nah! I don't know because I only have a phone If I remember right. If you have an HP and plug in the USB. A window will pop up and say import pictures. I don't know apple because I turned in my school laptop and can't try

• DURRRRRRRRR CID! how did I not think of that. :/

Upload them to imgur, and then copy the url from there.

• That's what I usually do, but my problem is that I can't save the pictures on my phone on my computer.

Upload them to imgur, and then copy the url from there.

• YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT! ._.

• I edited my comment that might tell you how! xD look above.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT! ._.

• YES! THANK YOU!

Alt text

I edited my comment that might tell you how! xD look above.

• CiD meister... I'm disappointed...

DURRRRRRRRR CID! how did I not think of that.

• Hmm, make a new folder on your PC. All you have to do is copy or move the pics to it.

That's what I usually do, but my problem is that I can't save the pictures on my phone on my computer.

• Well now is your chance to go wild with the spam again and make sure this thread stays alive! :D. Its your responsibility Mark, and I am sure I can count on you.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

The whole day I tried to save it with comments and spam but it was still quiet the whole day the feel ^ Waiting here just me alone for ages just waiting for one comment here on this thread the feel ^

• edited July 2014

Alt text

The new trailer for TWD episode YES!! :'DDDDDDDDD

Edit: rickrolled sry bad joke facepalm

• Lol, no problem.

YES! THANK YOU!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Alright, I can finally upload pictures of outside my cave! EDIT: I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O

Front yard:

Alt text

Backyard (from my window):

Alt text

Diving Board View:

Alt text

• -Smells bull crap-

The new trailer for TWD episode YES!! :'DDDDDDDDD Edit: rickrolled sry bad joke facepalm

• Lol, it was pretty fun. The little monkey rocking out. B]

Alt text

Hey, create "yourself" and post some results xD I'm currently creating mine... http://www.sp-studio.de/

• edited July 2014

I want to roll in that grass that's in your front yard. It looks so fluffy and soft. ^-^ I know I'm weird...

And I see your dog! What kind of dog is it?

Alright, I can finally upload pictures of outside my cave! EDIT: I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O Front yard: Backyard (from my window): Diving Board View:

edited July 2014

I didn't even notice him there, lol! It's a Lhasa Apso, but with shorter hair for other lhasas.

I want to roll in that grass that's in your front yard. It looks so fluffy and soft. ^-^ I know I'm weird... And I see your dog! What kind of dog is it?

edited July 2014

The many photos of my dog, Sam. Ironic huh?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• That pool, though!

Alright, I can finally upload pictures of outside my cave! EDIT: I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O Front yard: Backyard (from my window): Diving Board View:

• edited July 2014

Alt text

dem downthumbs :O my feel ^

edit trolls nevermind :D

-Smells bull crap-

• Aww, I looked it up and they're adorable!

And your back and font yard look awesome by the way...

I didn't even notice him there, lol! It's a Lhasa Apso, but with shorter hair for other lhasas.

• Thanks! And that tree to the left in my front yard, if you didn't notice, is actually missing half of it on its right side. It got blown off during Hurricane Sandy. :/ The sucky thing is, that was a beautiful tree ;_;

And as for the backyard, the pool unfortunately has like, tons of holes in it since May, and it's been losing water rapidly. We're still fixing the problem as of now. And as for that swing set behind the deck, we sold it and we're getting a trampoline there.

Aww, I looked it up and they're adorable! And your back and font yard look awesome by the way...

• Alt text

Your house and garden is so beautiful it's like a mansion and dat pool in Ireland no one has a damn pool I'm so jelly :'D

• Alt text

DOGGY :D

The many photos of my dog, Sam. Ironic huh?

• But Irish people are cool, bro. B]

Your house and garden is so beautiful it's like a mansion and dat pool in Ireland no one has a damn pool I'm so jelly :'D

• lol, I noticed everything BUT the tree.

Your getting a trampoline??! Heh, I wish I could go on a trampoline. I cant because I get sick. I have the weakest stomach ever when it comes to motion and heights. And I was also thrown off of one when I was a kid and fell head first, so there's that.

Thanks! And that tree to the left in my front yard, if you didn't notice, is actually missing half of it on its right side. It got blown off

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

how would you know?

-Waves hand in front of face- YOU CANT SEE ME

• No no! Don't kill me!

CiD meister... I'm disappointed...

• Alt text

YES!! I will let the spam begin ;D

Well now is your chance to go wild with the spam again and make sure this thread stays alive! . Its your responsibility Mark, and I am sure I can count on you.

• I know everything, AWESOMEO. Everything!

AWESOMEO posted: »

how would you know?

• I used to never get sick, but now all of a sudden I get sick after I go on one roller coaster at Six Flags, which sucks ass because I love roller coasters.

And I can't help but laugh at when you said that you fell off a trampoline. I'm not trying to be mean, but it might be the way you worded it, "I was thrown off a trampoline." But that sounds like it hurt :/

lol, I noticed everything BUT the tree. Your getting a trampoline??! Heh, I wish I could go on a trampoline. I cant because I get sick. I

• She's John Cena obviously. I haven't watched that in 7 years!

AWESOMEO posted: »

how would you know?

• I can upload a pic of my room too if you want :D

• You can just upload it to imgur.

I got that, but it's only letting me send pictures from my computer to my phone, not my phone to my computer. -___-

• Alt text

lol Nope I wish we had swaggy Obama as president :D

But Irish people are cool, bro. B]

• edited July 2014

Let's do this.

Alt text

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, I just found out that Forum Contest #11 has finished and I would like to than

• edited July 2014

I was the same way! I used to be able to do anything I wanted and never get sick. But one day I rode this ride that all it did was spin. And it didn't stop spinning for a long time. And ever since that day i get terribly sick for the tiniest things.

LOL you laughed? Its ok, the way I worded it was kind of funny. And it did hurt, at least from what I remember. I still have the scare on my forehead, but I put my hair to the side so it covers it.

I used to never get sick, but now all of a sudden I get sick after I go on one roller coaster at Six Flags, which sucks ass because I love r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.