Thank you so much

Hey Telltale staff,

I just want to say thanks for getting the rights, it's obvious that monkey island is adored by many of us including me and i can't wait to see where you plan to take the series.

It's just incredible to see you give life to what was once considered a dead genre of gaming.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Nothing is ever dead that we choose to remember so well.
  • edited June 2009
    Yes, and thank you for not letting many of the posts on these forums get to you. What's going on here the past few days is crazy.

For some reason, Internet forums seem to attract the under-14 crowd and the Very Unhappy, so there's a large percentage of immature "noise". The vast, vast majority of us (your customers) are way smarter and cooler than many of the folks that are posting here. ;)

Don't despair and don't feed the negative threads! Keep smiling and putting out great games!
  • edited June 2009
    I agree....Thank You sooooooo much...$34.95....I think I would have paid $349.95 to get a new Monkey Island!!

Massive Thanks
  • edited June 2009
    I agree....Thank You sooooooo much...$34.95....I think I would have paid $349.95 to get a new Monkey Island!!

Massive Thanks

give me the 300
  • edited June 2009
    Yes also my thanks, I hit the preorder button as soon as the news came out.
    (and currently buying most of the back catalog..., which means everything except Strong bad and CSI where I do not like the setting)
  • jtcjtc
    edited June 2009
    Dear Telltale,

You delivered big time with Sam & Max. It just kept getting better and better. And now you bring MONKEY FRIGGIN' ISLAND BACK!!! I was completely blown away by this, this is the best gaming news in years for me! I. LOVE. YOU. PEOPLE.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    :D Thank you guys for saying thank you! (And for preordering!)
  • edited June 2009
    Seriously - I can't believe how people quickly are taking so much for granted. Monkey Island was dead for 9 years. 9. In my short experiences with the site the company has proven itself to be amazing.

Telltale Games is like the real version of Santa Claus' shop.

They need to wait to actually give the game a chance.
  • edited June 2009
    Yep. Thanks heaps. I'm really stoked about the game and I hope it introduces a whole new generation to three headed monkeys. ToMI is literally the best news I've had since my stepdad shot himself in the face with a nail gun. Splash.
  • edited June 2009
    Lol (!?)
  • edited June 2009
    The best thing about bringing back MI hat it will is that it will stop all the constant 'are you doing MI5?', 'I think you should get the rights of MI', 'when is MI5 coming out?', 'Why isn't there a MI5?' etc that used to plague the forums day in and day out
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, now it's all exactly as above, but with Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion, Dig & Full Throttle!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.