The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Yeah he's too easy, he was the first thing that caught my attetion lol

Find Waldo. I literally found him in 1 second.

• And STAY in your room or else ill take your SpongeBob pajamas away and all you'll have left is your shorts.

Oh shit. -runs-

• I was gonna go to bed anyway ;_; oh and GOOD wearing a shirt to bed is uncomfortable. :D

And STAY in your room or else ill take your SpongeBob pajamas away and all you'll have left is your shorts.

• edited July 2014

That reminds me of the hulk when he punched the leviathan in The Avengers. Same pose and everything!

Lol, Super Luigi is slowly taking over. B]

• Lol, that's random. Must have been awkward for a moment, haha.

Then the next song was gospel music. Which took me a tad off guard xD

• Oh yeah! Lol!

Rigtail posted: »

That reminds me of the hulk when he punched the leviathan in The Avengers. Same pose and everything!

• Mehehehe, Bad dreams.

I was gonna go to bed anyway ;_; oh and GOOD wearing a shirt to bed is uncomfortable.

• Stop mom! Your scarring me!

Mehehehe, Bad dreams.

• Don't let the walkers bite! >:3

Stop mom! Your scarring me!

• MOM!

Don't let the walkers bite! >:3

• Ok, I'll stop. -coughboogiemancough-

MOM!

• -cough that doesn't scare me. It makes me think he wants to dance with me. cough -

Ok, I'll stop. -coughboogiemancough-

• I am officially unofficially joining in on this thread :P

• Need some water or something? You sound like you're hacking up a hair ball.

-cough that doesn't scare me. It makes me think he wants to dance with me. cough -

• Yeah that'd be great mom.

Need some water or something? You sound like you're hacking up a hair ball.

• edited July 2014

@Clubremix_Guetta: I did the thing - I made myself. hehehee

Alt text

NoRegretz

And before anyone asks, no I don't know why I have a sword. Or an eyepatch. Or why there's a spider in a padded room.

• Well, what are you waiting for? The hose is in the back yard.

Yeah that'd be great mom.

• Of course it is mom. I'll get a drink in the morning!

Well, what are you waiting for? The hose is in the back yard.

• You better not wake me up in the morning because I'm sleeping in. If you do wake me up, "I'll pop you"

Of course it is mom. I'll get a drink in the morning!

• i did too, weirdly enough. i looked at two different guys, second was Waldo, lol.

Find Waldo. I literally found him in 1 second.

• the first one my eyes moved to was the guy behind the couple pushing the stroller by the train tracks, but im not sure 100% that its him. if so, though, another 1 second one, in fact he was the FIRST guy i looked at this time so it was easier :P

Lol, I think that old person is just a big kid. This one is harder. I think I found him, but let me know what you think.

• B

Help me decide.. A or B?

• edited July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjKQcjL0sk

this song always makes me want to cry somehow, its very... human, or something. it's weird, though.

if you start to get bored, know that the 'musicy' part starts at around :20. you can skip to around 1:55 for some cool build up, then dialogue comes in about 10-20 seconds later.

this is the lyrics:

Do you still remember when we were little? We were playing in the park, and you asked me what happens when we die. I said, "you forget everything. Everything." "Even you?" you asked. "Yes, even me." You did not want to die. Never forget - the remains of what we used to have were taken away with the softest squeeze. How did I forget? How?

• Of course Tallahassee. TWINKES!

• Still a better mother than Lori.

You better not wake me up in the morning because I'm sleeping in. If you do wake me up, "I'll pop you"

• Lol, I don't even understand what's going on here. xD

Rachel is younger than CiD is..... and yet somehow she's his mother??

AWESOMEO posted: »

Still a better mother than Lori.

• B, great pixelart!

Help me decide.. A or B?

• Heh, yeah that's definitely him. He's next to the person with the green jacket, too.

sardines posted: »

the first one my eyes moved to was the guy behind the couple pushing the stroller by the train tracks, but im not sure 100% that its him. if so, though, another 1 second one, in fact he was the FIRST guy i looked at this time so it was easier :P

• And then there's me, sitting here refreshing the page every ten seconds hoping for there to be a new comment. sigh

• Okay guys, leaving for Hell in two hours, so this is my last goodbye before I go. Probably nobody's awake right now, but it's all cool. Just wanted to say bye. So..... BYE!!! :D <3 xoxoxox

Alt text

Alt text

ps: y did we have to go to Mexico in JULY? x_x i'm gonna die.

• Go to sleep, DLB!

And then there's me, sitting here refreshing the page every ten seconds hoping for there to be a new comment. sigh

• Whatever she does, still a better parent than Lori.

Lol, I don't even understand what's going on here. xD Rachel is younger than CiD is..... and yet somehow she's his mother??

• You're not the only one ;) We have to keep this thread going. Everyone seesms to get... bored?

And then there's me, sitting here refreshing the page every ten seconds hoping for there to be a new comment. sigh

• Take care and safe travels! We'll miss you! <3

Okay guys, leaving for Hell in two hours, so this is my last goodbye before I go. Probably nobody's awake right now, but it's all cool. Just

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Bai gurl! <3 And you think its hot in Canada?! Just wait!! xD

Okay guys, leaving for Hell in two hours, so this is my last goodbye before I go. Probably nobody's awake right now, but it's all cool. Just

• I was going to sleep now, glad you posted this xD

See ya in two weeks then :P

Enjoy your vacation and be careful around certain parts...I heard that mexico could be quite dangerous in some parts...

We'll miss ya !! The forum won't be the same without ya and Joe :/

• Lmao, CiD was struggling with the first one! B]

sardines posted: »

i did too, weirdly enough. i looked at two different guys, second was Waldo, lol.

• I'll miss you guys too ^-^

YOU BETTER NOT KILL ME OFF IN THE STORY PRO OR ELSE ~cocks shotgun~

Take care and safe travels! We'll miss you!

• NO! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Go to sleep, DLB!

• I'll make sure that doesn't happen, like I defended Markd's character while he was gone, even made Joe change his vote XD

I'll miss you guys too ^-^ YOU BETTER NOT KILL ME OFF IN THE STORY PRO OR ELSE ~cocks shotgun~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.