The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Me this morning ^

My brother walked into my room switched on the light got something and left it on when he walked out he does anything just to annoy me >:(

Morning u_u I want breakfast, but I don't wanna get up..... TheStruggle

• Alt text

Morning. Here's breakfast.

• THANK YOU KIND SIR!

-om nom nom-

Alt text

Is this enough?

• Anything else?

THANK YOU KIND SIR! -om nom nom-

• Wait, Jews don't eat animals? Fuck this shit, I'm becoming a Jew. Erm... what else do they believe in?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nah, I don't do all that meaningless shit, even if I wasn't an atheist, rules like not eating animals that don't both split hooves and rumin

• edited July 2014

I went on holiday and came back to 16,832 new comments on here! Ahah

• Alt text

Down where?

• Just hit him, they learn the lesson, how old are you exactly?

Markd4547 posted: »

Me this morning ^ My brother walked into my room switched on the light got something and left it on when he walked out he does anything just to annoy me >:(

• I know, I told her, I was dealing with 41 Celsius with ease. She's gonna melt on the first day.

Yeah. Rachelle is gonna die in Mexico.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Is it just me but when I come back and even see 100 new comments ^

• I need something to wash it down with.....how about the blood of my enemies?

Anything else?

• It's so fucking hilarious.

Out of 10 for south park stick of truth I might buy it pls

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

In your kitchen?

Down where?

• edited July 2014

lol he only called in for a minute his older but I'm not beating up my brother for leaving the light on ffs XD

Just hit him, they learn the lesson, how old are you exactly?

• There you go.

Alt text

I need something to wash it down with.....how about the blood of my enemies?

• No, we only eat animals who follow both catagories:

1) Split hooves.

2) Chew their own cud.

Example for a kosher animal: Cow.

Example for a non-kosher animal: Shrimp.

CodPatrol posted: »

Wait, Jews don't eat animals? Fuck this shit, I'm becoming a Jew. Erm... what else do they believe in?

• Who is the enemy?

I need something to wash it down with.....how about the blood of my enemies?

• Holy motherfucking shitfuck.

• Me too.

Is it just me but when I come back and even see 100 new comments ^

• oh, lol, do you live alone? How old are you?

lol he only called in for a minute his older but I'm not beating up my brother for leaving the light on ffs XD

• edited July 2014

x)

• Well looks like I'm staying an atheist or agnostic atheist. I don't really care, fucking Bible states not to kill anything but fucking Jesus has fish at the last supper. Send me to hell all he wants, I ain't supporting a murderer. I fucking hate the topic of religion.

No, we only eat animals who follow both catagories: 1) Split hooves. 2) Chew their own cud. Example for a kosher animal: Cow. Example for a non-kosher animal: Shrimp.

• @Clubremix_Guetta showed me this, post your results after you painted the thing on Paint:

Alt text

• If you say so.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

In your kitchen?

• edited July 2014

Stop asking questions, unless you want your blood washed down with my pancakes.

Who is the enemy?

• That's raspberry juice >.>

There you go.

• Alt text

That's raspberry juice >.>

• Alt text

It's amazing how they do the same face...

If you say so.

• Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I can't win in this conversation, can I?

If you say so.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

They were talking about humans, not animals, but I'm an atheist so you won't hear me complain. Still, let them live with their own beliefs, it's what they want.

Well looks like I'm staying an atheist or agnostic atheist. I don't really care, fucking Bible states not to kill anything but fucking Jesus

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

Why did I just post this here...? >.>

oh, lol, do you live alone? How old are you?

• Now, are you ready to eat the duck?

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I can't win in this conversation, can I?

• It doesn't say "don't kill humans". It said "Thal shall not kill" or some shit. I don't care what they believe in but the god damn animal thing is fucked up. Easily live on pizza or meh...

They were talking about humans, not animals, but I'm an atheist so you won't hear me complain. Still, let them live with their own beliefs, it's what they want.

• Not really, but ok xD

• And even if it did say humans only I still wouldn't live by it.

It doesn't say "don't kill humans". It said "Thal shall not kill" or some shit. I don't care what they believe in but the god damn animal thing is fucked up. Easily live on pizza or meh...

• You can ask any religious man, god created animals to provide nurture for the humans, there was no tofu back then, and they had to hunt for food, just like animals do themselves until today.

But don't ask me, I don't really know about it.

It doesn't say "don't kill humans". It said "Thal shall not kill" or some shit. I don't care what they believe in but the god damn animal thing is fucked up. Easily live on pizza or meh...

• Don't care if there was no food, there was berries and shit and if there was no berries then just starve to death. Rather die than become a savage.

You can ask any religious man, god created animals to provide nurture for the humans, there was no tofu back then, and they had to hunt for food, just like animals do themselves until today. But don't ask me, I don't really know about it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.