Question about the game (i live in the UK)

Ok i just wondered because i live in the uk will the game disc once it's sent out to me work in the UK or would i need to purchase the game download only?

Sorry if this has been asked but i just wanted to know if the disc would work if i pre ordered?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    The DVD will work in UK PCs just fine.
  • edited June 2009
    ok cool thanks for responding and helping me out.
  • edited June 2009
    I think we do need to pay a *little* extra shipping though so make sure you've budgeted for that.
  • edited June 2009
    How much will the shipping be? Im guessing thats on top of the $34.95?
  • edited June 2009
    Shipping will be around £6 ish (around $10).

And yes it's on top of the price for the game.
  • edited June 2009
    and that will be for each game?

EDIT - My bad thats just for the DVD and not individual games duh ignore me :)
  • edited June 2009
    Shipping will be around £6 ish (around $10).

And yes it's on top of the price for the game.

Damn! :eek:
  • edited June 2009
    Can't TTG work something out with Amazon.com? :P

I really want to buy the special-offer, and if it was only a couple of quid postage I wouldn't have second thoughts, but the postage would add up to the game being more expensive than a lot of very good games at pre-order price.

Every time I buy something from Amazon.com I get free delivery. They post from Germany, I get to take advantage of the exchange rate and everybody's happy :-)

... granted Amazon are just a tincy bit bigger than TTG :P
  • edited June 2009
    you don't have to buy the dvd (well pay the postage) when it comes available, it's just an option.
  • edited June 2009
    £6 is hardly going to break the bank.

Oh wait, the bank is already broken.

When I preordered it the season worked out at £22. Is £28 really that expensive fro a game?

Compare to a blueray movie you'd watch a few times, definately get more entertainment time from this series.

And dont forget, more cash for TTG = better / more MI games for us!

I'm thinking about pre-ordering again, for just that reason. (and ill get in on the Wii too!)
  • edited June 2009
    £6 is not a great loss of doubloons, however, it is a bit ridiculous considering you are essentially paying to ship a free DVD. Importing a DVD from Japan would be cheaper.
  • edited June 2009
    £6 is hardly going to break the bank.

Oh wait, the bank is already broken.

When I preordered it the season worked out at £22. Is £28 really that expensive fro a game?

Compare to a blueray movie you'd watch a few times, definately get more entertainment time from this series.

And dont forget, more cash for TTG = better / more MI games for us!

I'm thinking about pre-ordering again, for just that reason. (and ill get in on the Wii too!)

1. It's £6 I don't have.

2. £28 is indeed expensive for a game

3. I don't go in for blueray movies as they're an absolute waste of money

4. Yeah great, i'll just donate my entire income, that'd be better for TTG ;-)

5. Glad you have such a healthy bank account; I don't.

I'm one of these old-fashioned people who like dvds when they get a game. I especially don't want to pay around £30 (depending on when I order) for a game which I don't have the CD of.
  • edited June 2009
    Gryffalio wrote: »
    I especially don't want to pay around £30 (depending on when I order) for a game which I don't have the CD of.

Well, pay £28 for a game where you DO get the DVD then..
  • edited June 2009
    Wow, it's not like the money you pay for shipping goes to Telltale. The game costs $35 + shipping, but you can choose to not pay for shipping, and still get the games, just not on a DVD.
    1. It's £6 I don't have.

You'll probably have until early 2010 to save up six pounds.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.