The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, no need to get cranky about a gif, it doesn't mean I like him, even though I do find his recent videos funny.

Giraffehat posted: »

Yeah, I disliked your post. Nothing personal, but that prick in that gif takes other people's videos, adds some shitty jokes over 'em and makes 1000's of $ from the work of others. Also, using "gay" as a negative attribute. Real classy.

• lololol "10 years ago"

Markd4547 posted: »

The internets is so random http://www.funnyjunk.com/Creepy/funny-pictures/5209254/ ^ facepalm

• You should see me play super mario world... I dominate that game.

Dem skills O-O

• I didn't cry, I guess I've seen worst things than this.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Try not to cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZmuz88KEY

• But you just got here!

PoopBrown posted: »

Yeah I'm also leaving on vacation to Turkey for a month

• edited July 2014

Is that your original skype, or is a new one? (just asking because people usually put their name on the skype)

Add me on skype: shits_and_giggles27

• After EP5 nothing can make you cry.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I didn't cry, I guess I've seen worst things than this.

• Lol, if you say so, my friend. Speaking of, I'll start the second half right now. B]

You love it don't deny it Lee ;D

• Alt text

YES!! can't wait to read it

Lol, if you say so, my friend. Speaking of, I'll start the second half right now. B]

• The law basically means that you must be able to access internet wherever you are. It's only 1Mbps though, but the government plans upgrading it to 100Mbps by 2015. There are Wifis here and there, but of course you'll have to pay for it if you want it to your house, except in some apartment houses. Though you can get it for "free" if you're poor, because there are many kind of financial aids in Finland that you can receive.

AWESOMEO posted: »

But you have the right to get internet, so wouldn't you get it for free if you were poor for example?

• Ok thanks!! Right now I can't because I had to uninstall Steam, but I'll download it again and I'll send you a message :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's great, I have the same thing with Japanese, I wanna learn it so much because it's so different and interesting. If you wanna ask anything you can message me on Steam and I'll teach you.

• Alt text

Today was a great day on the lounge so many cool and interesting stuff and thangs :D

• Damn True! :(

ps3gamer095 posted: »

After EP5 nothing can make you cry.

• Nice profile pic, GirrafeHat, (!) Saltlick123 approves of this...

Yeah, I disliked your post. Nothing personal, but that prick in that gif takes other people's videos, adds some shitty jokes over 'em and makes 1000's of $ from the work of others. Also, using "gay" as a negative attribute. Real classy.

• I didn't have a skype before. I made this one about a week ago, so its new.

Is that your original skype, or is a new one? (just asking because people usually put their name on the skype)

• Sounds like your country is in good shape if this is what the government is concerned about xD

The law basically means that you must be able to access internet wherever you are. It's only 1Mbps though, but the government plans upgradin

• Got it :)

I didn't have a skype before. I made this one about a week ago, so its new.

• I can add you, but just if you send me your name on skype.

I got a Skype ITS FREAKING HOT OUTSIDE.

• Hello!

• I did the best I could.

Alt text

Hey, create "yourself" and post some results xD I'm currently creating mine... http://www.sp-studio.de/

• Add me, sir.

I got a Skype ITS FREAKING HOT OUTSIDE.

• Alt text

Alt text

Oh! It's DLB. Monday... definitely Monday. B]

• edited July 2014

Alt text

O-O we've been expecting you Mr Buro ;MUHAHA

JohnBuro posted: »

Hello!

• edited July 2014

I pm(ed) you

I can add you, but just if you send me your name on skype.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hey.

Hello!

• I couldn't find you

Add me, sir.

• Hello Buro-ito!

Hello!

• I think you have to send me the link of the conversation, because I can't find it.

I pm(ed) you

• Dude....He most likely meant it as a joke.....

• I want to join too. If it's not gonna be a problem for you guys, can you send me the link?

I think you have to send me the link of the conversation, because I can't find it.

• So scary ;_;

O-O we've been expecting you Mr Buro ;MUHAHA

• The burrito has returned!

papai46 posted: »

Hello Buro-ito!

• Alt text

I am not Hi :D

So scary ;_;

• Hey dojo!

dojo32161 posted: »

Hey.

• Hey, can I join? Add me at kyle.mantovani1 and my current username is LegitUnderDog

I can add you, but just if you send me your name on skype.

• haha there's no problem ;) but I think that now we have to create another conversation, he just pm me about his skype, I think... (i don't have the link yet)

Dark_Star posted: »

I want to join too. If it's not gonna be a problem for you guys, can you send me the link?

• yeah ;) okay I'll add you.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey, can I join? Add me at kyle.mantovani1 and my current username is LegitUnderDog

Sign in to comment in this discussion.