Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited July 2014

You do it! This will be the death of me. I tried 10 times looking at the camera but it looks like I'm not! Ughhh!!!!!

Nothing to see here anymore...

Crop it for me please?

Edit: Dafuq it looks like I have a lazy eye! any suggestions for what I should do differently

Lmao, nice! You should try to mimic his facial expression, and then put your head on his body, lol!

• What? He asked me to xD

Deceptio posted: »

LOL WTF

• Lol, I think maybe everyone's name could work, we just have to find a way to put them together, haha. B]

My name is probably the easiest, or one of the easiest. LeeTheSheep would be sick if I wasnt straight xD.

• I knew that was coming! Not surprised your the one that asked either. I wear shorts

So what do you sleep in at ni-- Hehehe, never mind.

• Lol, I don't have photoshop, but I'll see what I can do. BRB.

You do it! This will be the death of me. I tried 10 times looking at the camera but it looks like I'm not! Ughhh!!!!! Nothing to see here

• Yeah your right about that.

By the way, is the second part of ch.3 coming out tomorrow (no need to rush, just wondering)?
    I am kind of scared of what evil things you have in mind for this half.

Lol, I think maybe everyone's name could work, we just have to find a way to put them together, haha. B]

• edited July 2014

What the hell do you mean by your "not surprised"?? xD I don't think I'm that immature..

I knew that was coming! Not surprised your the one that asked either. I wear shorts

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Lmao, here you go, man!

Here's one with just you.

Alt text

You do it! This will be the death of me. I tried 10 times looking at the camera but it looks like I'm not! Ughhh!!!!! Nothing to see here

• edited July 2014

Dammit! If I hadn't cut my hair it would be perfect!

Edit:I can't stop laughing right now! XD

Lmao, here you go, man! Here's one with just you.

• We've been having strange convos together. You can't argue with that!

What the hell do you mean by your "not surprised"?? xD I don't think I'm that immature..

• Alt text

YES I LOVE THIS PERFECTION!! But which one did you Photoshop I can't tell the difference even the hair epic win :D

Lmao, here you go, man! Here's one with just you.

• Lmao, bro!

Dammit! If I hadn't cut my hair it would be perfect! Edit:I can't stop laughing right now! XD

• You have a point there! xD But I only get immature thoughts when taking to you. LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME CID!

We've been having strange convos together. You can't argue with that!

• Well... you guys think Tobi is bad now? Just wait until later on. B]

Yeah your right about that. By the way, is the second part of ch.3 coming out tomorrow (no need to rush, just wondering)? I am kind of scared of what evil things you have in mind for this half.

• NOT MY FAULT.

You have a point there! xD But I only get immature thoughts when taking to you. LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME CID!

• Lmao, CiD meister is a good sport. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

YES I LOVE THIS PERFECTION!! But which one did you Photoshop I can't tell the difference even the hair epic win

• O________O

Well... you guys think Tobi is bad now? Just wait until later on. B]

• If I say its your fault, then its your fault. And guess what? ITS YOUR FAULT.

NOT MY FAULT.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Tobi? ahaha and I though my jokes were bad oh is his razor sharp wit going to kill us lets just say I have plans for him but no spoilers :D

Alt text

• Hmm..I think your bluffing!

• It's hilarious xD

What? He asked me to xD

• Yeah, but with most female users here, that doesn't work out that well, xD.

Lol! Well I guess if you add the "ceptio" part at the end, it could work with most names. B^]

• Whatever you do... Don't look back.

Hmm, I should definitely add that in the story! B]

O________O

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Tobi? ahaha and I though my jokes were bad oh is his razor sharp wit going to kill us lets just say I have plans for him but no spoilers

• Yes! Add it!

Whatever you do... Don't look back. Hmm, I should definitely add that in the story! B]

• Mwuahahaha! You shall see, my friend. B]

Hmm..I think your bluffing!

• Okay ;_;

If I say its your fault, then its your fault. And guess what? ITS YOUR FAULT.

• Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Okay ;_;

• Okay mom :'(

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

• You, me and Jon will hopefully team up and make the best rescue team ever. Come up with a good strategic plan, thanks to my strategic skills, maybe i'll lead my own team while i'm at it.

But I definitely want my character and yours to interact together, since we have a lot in common in terms of backstory and hobby. teaming up with my boy JonGon would be quite awesome, me and him make a killer team in GTAO xD

As long as he has ammo that is...XD

So hopefully tomorrow the story will continue. What are some of your predictions? How do you think Ch.3 will end?

• SardinesFan86.

(Gustavdines is cool too.)

Lol! So Gustavdines or SardinesFan86?

• I'm using my photoshop powers only for them, sorry, if you want another ship I'll hook you up.

Gustavdines.. We just ain't got pics yet.

• edited July 2014

LeeTheProfessional

"Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me.

I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside, though. It's in a perfect spot, this is a golden opportunity."

"A fucking huge ass mansion! Can you guys believe this?!" Jewf shouted with joy.

"It's hidden in the woods, there's a river next to it, lots of open space. The Mansion is two stories, plus the roof and the basement. I'm sure there's more than enough rooms for our group, and then some." I said with my arms crossed.

"Heh, bet there's a pool in the back." Clayton said with a smile.

"The sun is up, and nobody got any sleep last night. We should go in there and get this done quickly." Fan told me.

"Exactly, we'll need to split up and check every inch of that mansion. Make sure it's safe for all of us. Alright, let's grab some weapons and get in there." I said out loud.

"Now I'm glad that you guys told me to stay." Password said with a smile.

"Yeah, me too." Wanderer said to us.

We got back in the cars and moved forward. We stopped in front of the mansion and got out. I grabbed my M4."Alright, since Noncy can't move, and Deceptio is missing a leg. I'll need one of you guys to stay here and watch over them." I said to the group.

"I can stay behind." Jon replied.

"Yeah, I can take Angel with me, and help you guys out." WtW Said to me.

"Hmm, you're my sharpshooter WtW. I think it'll be better if you stay here, and keep a look out. You're good with that. I'll need Jon to go inside on this one." I said to them.

"Yes. Stay here, WtW." Noncy told her.

"Okay, then. I'll do it." WtW said to me.

"Here, take this sniper rifle." I said while handing her an M11."Only use it if you need to. I trust you the most with this."

"Right. You can take Angel with you, I trust you with her. Maybe she'll sniff something out." She told me.

"I'll stay behind as well. I still need to get some training before I do something like this." Wanderer spoke up.

"In that case, here, Deceptio." I gave him a 45. handgun."Since your brother showed you a few things, just help WtW if there's any trouble."

He grabbed the gun and looked at it."Okay... I'll try."

"Be careful with that thing, brother." Fan told him.

Salt spoke up."Alright, so is everyone ready?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" CSB shouted.

"Sure thing. Let's do this." Puncake told us.

"Salt, CSB and Puncake. You guys go around the back, make sure it's clear and see if you can find anything. I'll take the front door. I'll go in alone with Angel, check the place out, and then let you guys know if it's clear. After that, Jon and Fan, you guys go in first and start looking inside the rooms. Jewf and Clayton, you guys stay outside the door, and keep a look out for anything or anyone. If it's clear, you can go inside and start looking around. ATR and DLB. I'll need you girls to stay close to the door. One of you keep checking the windows, while the other walks around the area. Password, after I'm done with the first floor, you'll come with me and check upstairs before anyone else. Any questions? Is everyone clear on what they need to do?" I told the group.

Everyone nodded."Okay, guys. Let's go." Jon said.

"If you see any walkers, try to take them out silently. If it's too many, just run back and warn the rest of us. If you see anyone who's alive, don't trust them right away. Keep an eye on them, kill them if they try to kill you. Keep your distance, and make sure they walk in front of you. Alright, It's time." I said to them.

Everyone was ready. We looked around and then started running towards the mansion. We reached the fence, and then opened the door. Salt, CSB and Puncake started going towards the back. Jewf and Clayton positioned themselves next to the double doors. They opened them and looked around."Clear!" Clayton shouted.

They stepped back outside and waited."DLB and ATR. Go inside, but stay close to the door. Keep your guns out and be ready for anything. Password, stay out here and check the windows, make sure no one is watching us from the inside."

"Got it. Be careful in there." He said to me.

"Okay, Jon and Fan. I'm going in there with Angel. Just wait here a minute." I said to them. I went inside and the place was bigger than I thought. Everything still looked new, like nothing had been touched."Okay, Angel. Look for anything suspicious." She started wagging her tail and sniffing the floor. I followed her until she led me into the kitchen. She started scratching some kitchen cabinets."Really?..." I said with a raised brow. I opened the cabinet, and inside was a huge bag of dog food."Heh, well guess you're too hungry to help. WtW needs to learn how to take care of her pets." I said jokingly. I looked around and found a bowl."Sam" I said when I read the name on it. I cleaned it and then placed it down. I opened the bag and poured some food into it."There you go. Just bark if you see or hear anything..." I said to Angel as she was munching on the food.

I aimed my gun and started looking around again. I checked the living room, and then went back to the front door."Find anything?" Jewf asked me.

"Seems empty. You guys can start looking inside the rooms." I told them. Jon, Fan, Jewf and Clayton started searching.

"This place is huge!" ATR said.

"Yeah, I hope we don't get lost in here." DLB said jokingly.

"Didn't see anyone looking out through the windows. Alright, Pro. Ready when you are." Password said to me.

"Right. You girls stay here, one of you check the windows." I said.

"I'll do it." DLB said to me.

"Alright, I'll walk around then." ATR said.

"Will they be okay?" Password asked.

"Heh, I feel sorry for the person who pisses DLB off. You don't know what she's capable of when she's angry. Scary stuff." I said jokingly.

DLB started making an evil laugh. ATR sighed and shook her head."Well, I'll take your word for it." Password told me.

"Angel's in the kitchen eating. I found some dog food, but didn't check the whole kitchen. There might be some food there." I said to them, and then me and Password went upstairs.

We were walking down the hall, checking in every room."Do you think we'll make it through this?" Password asked me.

"Three months in and we're still alive. I just hope this doesn't last forever. People are going insane." I replied.

"I hear you, man. These bloody walkers aren't the only things we should be worried about. My car got stolen the first day this started. I've seen people killing each other for a box of cereal. It just doesn't make any sense. We should be helping each other instead of trying to fight."

"Yeah... this world isn't what it used to be. It's worse." I said to him. We finished checking the upstairs rooms, and then started making our way back down. I spotted Jewf and ATR talking and noticed CSB, Salt and Puncake were back."Clear upstairs. We still need to check the basement, but how was the back?" I asked CSB,Salt and Puncake.

"Well... you guys are going to love this." Salt said.

"It was awesome." CSB said.

"What is it?" Jon asked.

"There's a swimming pool in the back." CSB said with a smile.

"Called it!" Clayton shouted.

"Heh, the downside is, that the water is dirty as all hell." Puncake told us.

"There's still gas in the house. I turned on the stove and it's working." ATR said with a smile.

"And a small library with lots of books." DLB said.

"Excellent. Maybe we can live here after all. Plenty of rooms, too." Jon said.

"Okay, this is good news. I'll go check the basement."

"I'll go with you. Me and Jon are done and I want to keep looking around." Fan said to me.

"I want to go check that pool." Clayton said while walking away.

"I'm coming with ya." Jewf told him.

"Me too!" ATR said.

"I'll go back and tell the rest of them that it's safe." Jon told me, and made his way outside.

"I'll check the upstairs, look for a room." Salt said.

"I'll stay here with DLB." CSB told me.

"Okay, see you guys in a bit." I told them, and we made our way to the basement. I opened the door and started going down the wooden stairs."Kinda dark in here. Too bad there's no electricity."

"I got this." Password said. He took out a lighter and flicked it."There we go." He said with a smile.

"Whoa! Jackpot." Fan said.

We looked around and there were shelves stocked up with a life's worth of food."Heh, damn. You got that right." I told Fan."Shit..." I saw a dead couple and two children dead on the floor.

"My God..." Password said when he spotted them.

"How long do you think they've been dead?" Fan asked with a worried tone.

I got closer and looked at their corpses."Fuck... looks like they shot their kids, and then finished themselves off... I'm guessing about two or three weeks after this started." I said and shook my head.

"They smell pretty bad... I can't believe some people would just give up like that..." Password said with a sad look.

Fan sighed."I would probably be dead if I hadn't met Pro and the rest of the group..."

"Come on, guys... let's get these bodies out of here." I said to them.

"Yeah... this is sad." Password said.

I looked up and noticed another door."Hmm... hold on." I said and started walking over to it. I turned the knob and opened it slowly. Inside were plenty of guns and ammo."Now that's what I'm talking about." I said with a smile.

"Goddamn. These people were ready for something like this. Can't believe they just..." Fan said.

"We really did luck out. Especially me. I'm glad I was able to tag along." Password said.

"Yeah. Alright, let's just get the bodies out of here and tell the rest of the group." I said to them. We went upstairs and Jon was back with the others. They also drove the cars into the driveway. We told them what we found, and Jon went down to get the last body. We dug some graves and placed them in. After that, we went inside and everyone was in the living room."Everyone has their rooms now. We have plenty of food and weapons, but we'll still need gas if we go on a supply run. I'm thinking we should start building a fence around the mansion."

"How about a moat?" Clayton suggested.

"That'll take forever, man." Jewf told him.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. Jewf is right though, we won't build these things in one day, and we'll need plenty of supplies. But I'm sure if we get these things done, we'll be a lot safer from any dangers that might come our way. I'm also thinking that we should start a garden so we can have fresh vegetables, and not just canned food all the time. I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm not looking forward to having spam everyday." I told them.

"Yeah, I'll get tired of that, too." WtW said to us.

"With the river close by, we can fish and fry them up since we still have gas in the house." Puncake told us.

"Plus some water. We'll just need to filter it out." Jon said to us.

"This place is perfect. It's secluded, and hidden in the woods. I checked earlier with Jon, and there's a town behind us, we can go there on supply runs." I said to them."We can even start expanding this place, make it safe for others to live in."

"Maybe we'll be able to start living normally again." Fan said with a smile.

"I like everyone's ideas. I want to get Joe and Sardines here as well." Salt said to us.

"We still haven't gotten any sleep. We should get some rest so we can be prepared to save them." Jon said.

"It's twelve o'clock right now. I'm going to rest. I'll go with Salt in the evening. We'll need some of you guys to go with us." I said to them.

"I'm in. I want to help." WtW spoke up.

"Count me in!" Puncake said.

"I'll go as well." Fan said.

"I want to go, too." Clayton told us.

"Me too. I'll help out." Password said to me.

"Alright, that's good enough. The rest of you stay here, and be prepared when we come back." I said.

"I'll keep watch, but I'm going to get some rest first." Jon told them.

"Same here, I'll help Jon out." CSB told us.

Noncy stood up."Ugh... I've had plenty of rest... I'll just read a book while everyone is asleep."

"Okay. I'll leave Angel here with you guys." WtW said to them.

"You be careful, Deceptio. Watch over them. I'm trusting you." Fan told him.

Everyone went to their rooms to get some sleep. I woke up several hours later. The sun had gone down and it was dark out. I started packing and loading the weapons into my SUV. Salt was ready and waiting in the passenger seat. WtW and Fan were saying goodbye to the rest of the group. Password, Puncake and Clayton were making their way over."Alright, guys. It's time to go." I said to them.

"Be careful!" Wanderer shouted.

"Come back in one piece!" ATR told us.

"Make sure you bring Joe and Sardines back!" DLB said.

Everyone was waving goodbye. I got in the driver seat and waited for WtW and Fan to get in the car."Alright, Salt. Just tell me where to go."

"I just hope it isn't too late..." He said to me.

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

"Get in there!" Pur shouted at them to get in the torture room.

I walked up to him."Pur. Stay by the door, and bring me my "tools." Hehehe." I said to him.

"Alright, Tobi. I'll be right back." He replied.

I turned to look at Guilty, Valky, Shadow, Sardines, AC and Broken. I smiled at them."What are you going to do, Tobi?!" Guilty asked with an angered tone.

"Oh, God... please..." Valky said.

AC and Broken were holding each other."Why? Why, Tobi? Why are you doing this to us?!" Sardines shouted.

"He doesn't realize he's a monster..." Shadow spoke up.

Pur finally came back."Here you go." He said while placing the small table with wheels inside the torture room.

I grinned at them. I grabbed some hedge clippers."Now... let's begin, shall we?"

1) Torture Sardines first.

2) Torture Shadow first.

3) Torture Valky first.

4) Torture Guilty first.

5) Torture AC first.

6) Torture Broken first.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED.

• edited July 2014

Shit shit shit shit. I don't know what to do. If I was in that situation, I would ask to be tortured first, in the hopes my friends might end up spared as a result. But I'm also worried that I might die, or reveal some kind of information that I shouldn't. Like that Salt's out there.

But fuck it. I've got a high pain tolerance and I'm stubborn as fuck, and I can't just let someone else be tortured in my place. I'm not going to be selfish. I'll take the fall if I have to. Even if it means my death.

1) Torture Sardines first.

GG guys, I'm probably gonna die.

Still not sure this is the right choice in case I talk about Salt or something, but at the same time, I have to vote this way. To do otherwise would be against my moral code. My safety and happiness come below the wellbeing of all other, always. If I can keep other people safe... that's good enough for me. Hopefully if I die, maybe Tobi will stop or go easy on the others.

Maybe the first person tortured will die, then the rest will be saved as the others arrive? Either way, I have to do what I can to keep everyone else safe... ):

LeeTheProfessional "Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me. I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside,

• 4) Torture Guilty first. Guilty is the one that Tobi hates the most. Everyone else is too innocent to handle this ;~;

LeeTheProfessional "Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me. I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside,

• 4) Torture Guilty first.

He's the toughest...

• Heh, Sardines in the story has no idea that Salt knows she's there. Tobi could get out of hand and accidentally kill one of you guys, but the question is who... B]

sardines posted: »

Shit shit shit shit. I don't know what to do. If I was in that situation, I would ask to be tortured first, in the hopes my friends might en

• edited July 2014

Nothing to see here

sardines posted: »

Shit shit shit shit. I don't know what to do. If I was in that situation, I would ask to be tortured first, in the hopes my friends might en

• edited July 2014

But the knowledge that he could be alive somewhere might be enough to be bad, IDK, I'm worried. Anywho, if someone has to die, I can't wish that on someone else ;~; i'm not changing my vote... not for anything. i want to do my best to keep the others safe ...

Heh, Sardines in the story has no idea that Salt knows she's there. Tobi could get out of hand and accidentally kill one of you guys, but the question is who... B]

• You sure about that? Lol.

4) Torture Guilty first. He's the toughest...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.