Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 4) Torture Guilty first.

LeeTheProfessional "Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me. I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside,

• edited July 2014

MUAHAHAHA MAKE ME MAD AND I SCREW UP YOUR COUCH!!

Ok, umm.. 4) Torture Guilty first.

LeeTheProfessional "Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me. I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside,

• edited July 2014

1) Torture Sardines first

• :c

JonGon posted: »

Lol! always making poor little sweetpea regret her decisions.

• Maybe...

You sure about that? Lol.

• Lol! always making poor little sweetpea regret her decisions.

You sure about that? Lol.

• edited July 2014

Lmao, she isn't sweet! She has an evil side, she bashed that bandits face in!

Lol! always making poor little sweetpea regret her decisions.

• Mwuahaha! Giving me ideas, good... good.

sardines posted: »

But the knowledge that he could be alive somewhere might be enough to be bad, IDK, I'm worried. Anywho, if someone has to die, I can't wish

• tbh, if i was really in the situation, i'd probably beg Tobi to spare the others and torture / kill me, so it's okay. whatever happens happens, so long as i can protect someone ;_;

Mwuahaha! Giving me ideas, good... good.

• She was forced to though ;~;

Lmao, she isn't sweet! She has an evil side, she bashed that bandits face in!

• Someone understands me. :c

She was forced to though ;~;

• Lmao, that's what she want's you to think. B]

She was forced to though ;~;

• 7) Torture Tobi first.
    Please Lee make that an option!

4) Torture Guilty first.

• This is the beginning of Tobi's sanity starting to wear thin... I'll leave it at that.

7) Torture Tobi first. Please Lee make that an option! 4) Torture Guilty first.

• :O

Lmao, that's what she want's you to think. B]

• 1) TORTURE SARDINES FIRST

I don't have anything against you sardines, but you are willing to give up your life.

I think that guilty won't survive this, he is still recovering from his injuries, he could die, and he's the one behind the escape plan, so we need him.

• edited July 2014

Man, this is a really hard decision. I hope I did the right choice.

3) Torture Valky first.

Im changing my vote, because: If me or Shadow go, we will probably die, since we're the youngest people in there, I can't let Broken get tortured, since she's my sister, i don't think Sardines can handle it, idk a lot about Valky's character and I'm almost sure Guilty will not handle this either. Aff... I guess I'll choose Valky.

• 4) Torture Guilty first.

• Welp, I guess this is where I am gonna die.

Alt text

• That mansion is way too good to be true. What terrible thing do you have planned to happen to us? D:

1) Torture Sardines first.

She offered to sacrifice her life. I would have picked Guilty since he is the oldest male of the group, but he might still be weak from his injuries and I think he is essential for the escape plan.

• 1) Torture Sardines first.

:b

• Alt text

Everyone wants to torture little Sardine THATS A GIRL WTF dayum even to a guy like me thats cold :O I'm not saying I'm a better person but if I can't torture everyone equally I'm not voting I abstain ;)

Alt text

• xD well then you didn't help "little Sardine"s case at all! but it's okay. i'm willing to be tortured for the others' sake. :P I REGRET THAT I HAVE BUT ONE LIFE TO LOSE FOR MY COUNTRY!

Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone wants to torture little Sardine THATS A GIRL WTF dayum even to a guy like me thats cold :O I'm not saying I'm a better person but if I can't torture everyone equally I'm not voting I abstain

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

WHAT IF I COME IN AND PROTECT YOU???

GUSTAVDINES CONFIRMED.

xD well then you didn't help "little Sardine"s case at all! but it's okay. i'm willing to be tortured for the others' sake. :P I REGRET THAT I HAVE BUT ONE LIFE TO LOSE FOR MY COUNTRY!

• Mansion as a new hub? Hubs confirmed for Episode 4! Nah, but really. I feel like that mansion will be the death of us.

And I hate to say it, but 4) Torture Guilty first.

Only because I know he can take it. He's strong, stronger than all of them. He'll last... hopefully.

• This one is a really difficult choice, but i'm sorry Devyn, I can't let you sacrifice yourself !! Think about Salt...you guys already lost Joe...our rescue attempt would be for nothing if you die, and those who died in the hope to save you will be all for naught.

Then again, Guilty isn't in the best shape...but I can't vote for Tobi to torture one of the girls...

There's TDM though....which to be fair is quite tempting...but he's still a kid, no matter how annoying and useless i think he is...

If there's anyone risking to sacrifice their life and anyone who has the chance to survive it...its Guilty...poor tortured soul...may you survive this ordeal before we rescue all of you...

4) Torture Guilty first.

You can do this man, be strong !! Think about Valky...

• Now I feel bad for choosing Valky x)

This one is a really difficult choice, but i'm sorry Devyn, I can't let you sacrifice yourself !! Think about Salt...you guys already lost J

• Alt text

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, I KNEW ITTTTT

I'm not voting on this one, Pro. Sorry. ^-^

• I'm the voice of reason in many cases, BUT i'm not always right, Pro threw some curveballs that I didn't see coming in the past, so depending on how things go...I might be wrong or right, who knows but Pro..

Alive_Clem posted: »

Now I feel bad for choosing Valky x)

• hehehe, of course xD

WHAT IF I COME IN AND PROTECT YOU??? GUSTAVDINES CONFIRMED.

• I mean now is kind of a big probability that Guilty will be killed, but who knows...

I'm the voice of reason in many cases, BUT i'm not always right, Pro threw some curveballs that I didn't see coming in the past, so depending on how things go...I might be wrong or right, who knows but Pro..

• If this happens I'll shat my pants.

"I'll take this one." Tobi pointed at Sardines.

BLA BLA BLA. DIALOGUE, SARDINES COMES WITH TOBI.

"Now which weapon should I torture you with?" Tobi grinned.

Suddenly the door slammed open and in runned Gustav.

"NO!!!" Gustav shouted as he charged at Tobi and choked him with his bare hands.

hehehe, of course xD

• WE HAVEN'T EVEN MET IN TH E STORY

If this happens I'll shat my pants. "I'll take this one." Tobi pointed at Sardines. BLA BLA BLA. DIALOGUE, SARDINES COMES WITH TOBI.

• You're at Tobi's place and so am I, so chances are like, OK I guess?

WE HAVEN'T EVEN MET IN TH E STORY

• Whaaaat? Mansions are perfect! Ever played Resident Evil? B]

That mansion is way too good to be true. What terrible thing do you have planned to happen to us? 1) Torture Sardines first. She offe

• Will it? Or will it not? B]

Mansion as a new hub? Hubs confirmed for Episode 4! Nah, but really. I feel like that mansion will be the death of us. And I hate to say

• Vote! >:p

But good to see that you stopped by. B]

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, I KNEW ITTTTT I'm not voting on this one, Pro. Sorry. ^-^

• Alt text

Whaaaat? Mansions are perfect! Ever played Resident Evil? B]

• (?) LeeTheProfessional will remember that.

Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone wants to torture little Sardine THATS A GIRL WTF dayum even to a guy like me thats cold :O I'm not saying I'm a better person but if I can't torture everyone equally I'm not voting I abstain

• no matter how annoying and useless i think he is

Damn, tell us how you really feel! And...umm...can someone please PM me about what happened to that certain shadowy member?

This one is a really difficult choice, but i'm sorry Devyn, I can't let you sacrifice yourself !! Think about Salt...you guys already lost J

Sign in to comment in this discussion.