The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes, yes it does. ITS A PAIN TO DO IT OKAY??!

Your hair looks like ass? xD

• 100000% know that feel girl dun wurri

Yes, yes it does. ITS A PAIN TO DO IT OKAY??!

• Alt text

I don't know :'O

Dafaq were you thinking mark??!

• Lol, smh.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't know :'O

• I remember I let my hair grow down to my shoulders, and that was annoying as hell, especially the wind, haha. I don't envy you girls with your long hair. B]

Yes, yes it does. ITS A PAIN TO DO IT OKAY??!

• Alt text

maybe today :D

Lol, maybe... maybe one day I'll randomly post a pic of me wearing them.

• Sorry, not today. probably not tomorrow, but one day I might.

maybe today

• edited July 2014

LOL your shoulders??! Imagine it up to your ASS. THATS A PAIN. And having to do it EVERY TIME you get out of the shower. FML. My hair is bipolar, you don't understand. ;_;

One day I might go all Miley Cyrus with my hair. Gosh my life would be so much easier

I remember I let my hair grow down to my shoulders, and that was annoying as hell, especially the wind, haha. I don't envy you girls with your long hair. B]

• I don't even do anything to it half the time. It just does whatever the hell it wants. I'll only put any effort in it if I'm actually going somewhere, and most of the time I'm not. ;-;

I remember I let my hair grow down to my shoulders, and that was annoying as hell, especially the wind, haha. I don't envy you girls with your long hair. B]

• Heh, yeah, sorta like Bigby's hair length. Some girls were jealous because I had straight hair and they kept touching it, lol. Damn, I don't even want to imagine that, haha. I do understand, it's a struggle for you ladies, that's why most of the time they like tying it back.

Lol, don't do that! If you do, you'll miss your hair. :p

LOL your shoulders??! Imagine it up to your ASS. THATS A PAIN. And having to do it EVERY TIME you get out of the shower. FML. My hair is bi

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I let my hair grow down to my shoulders, and that was annoying as hell, especially the wind

• Lol, yeah it sucks, especially after you girls wake up with bed head.

Alt text

I don't even do anything to it half the time. It just does whatever the hell it wants. I'll only put any effort in it if I'm actually going somewhere, and most of the time I'm not. ;-;

• I can brush my hair and then not move for 5 minuets and then try to brush it again and SOMEHOW its naughty again. And I use a really expensive conditioner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guomoIbZiT8

100000% know that feel girl dun wurri

• Do it. I've done enough things! ITS YOUR TURN

I'm thinking about putting on the Sarah glasses. o_O Dear god...

• This girl reminds me a lot of esteban...

Alt text

Lol, yeah it sucks, especially after you girls wake up with bed head.

• I cant imagine you with long hair... xD

If i cut my hair like Miley Cyrus, my mom would kill me.

Heh, yeah, sorta like Bigby's hair length. Some girls were jealous because I had straight hair and they kept touching it, lol. Damn, I don't

• SHUSH CID. I DO WHATEVER I WANT.

Do it. I've done enough things! ITS YOUR TURN

• Ughh I know!!! I used to have that problem, until I started sleeping in braids. Leave-in conditioner also helps with knots and tangles and stuff.

Lol, yeah it sucks, especially after you girls wake up with bed head.

• edited July 2014

Lmao, indoors I was like...

Alt text

Then outside the wind hit me...

Alt text

So I was like dafuq, man...

Alt text

Lol, my hair was exactly like his.

I let my hair grow down to my shoulders, and that was annoying as hell, especially the wind

• Lol, damn it, I don't know why I deleted all the pics when I had long hair, haha. Sometimes I feel like letting it grow again, but meh.

Oh, good. That would be so bad if you actually did that, lol. B]

I cant imagine you with long hair... xD If i cut my hair like Miley Cyrus, my mom would kill me.

• edited July 2014

XD love it

Alt text

Then outside the wind hit me...

Lmao, indoors I was like... Then outside the wind hit me... So I was like dafuq, man... Lol, my hair was exactly like his.

• Lmao, you had braids?! Yes! Conditioner worked wonders, haha. B]

Ughh I know!!! I used to have that problem, until I started sleeping in braids. Leave-in conditioner also helps with knots and tangles and stuff.

• NO NOT THE BRAIDS. I cant. My hair wants to stay in that way and looks all crazy in different ways when I take the braid out, it looks so freaken contarded. And it has the weird shape for like 4 days. ;_;

Ughh I know!!! I used to have that problem, until I started sleeping in braids. Leave-in conditioner also helps with knots and tangles and stuff.

• Contarded? LOL xD

That's why you brush it out :P

NO NOT THE BRAIDS. I cant. My hair wants to stay in that way and looks all crazy in different ways when I take the braid out, it looks so freaken contarded. And it has the weird shape for like 4 days. ;_;

• edited July 2014

Woah we got a bad ass over Here

Alt text

SHUSH CID. I DO WHATEVER I WANT.

• My hair is really thick, so it doesn't curl that easily, but yeah, lol.

Lmao, you had braids?! Yes! Conditioner worked wonders, haha. B]

• edited July 2014

Lmao, it was soo annoying when my hair got in my face, my God... and I wasn't the type to try and tie my hair back, lol. I feel bad for these girls, haha.

XD love it Then outside the wind hit me...

• Why didn't I think of that??! LOL OF COURSE I TRIED THAT. It doesn't flippin work! Nothing works with my demon hair.

"I do whatever the F I want, whenever the F I want." - Rachel's hair.

Contarded? LOL xD That's why you brush it out :P

• LOL, how does that picture have anything to do wi-- lol, never mind CiD. Never mind.

Woah we got a bad ass over Here

• Ugh, yeah, that's the same with my hair. If I try to curl my hair, the curls will just fall out and turn straight again. Even with like a whole can of hairspray. I freaking hate it.

Why didn't I think of that??! LOL OF COURSE I TRIED THAT. It doesn't flippin work! Nothing works with my demon hair. "I do whatever the F I want, whenever the F I want." - Rachel's hair.

• Lmao, oh man... the struggles. B^]

My hair is really thick, so it doesn't curl that easily, but yeah, lol.

• ITS A BAD ASS MILK RACHEL.

LOL, how does that picture have anything to do wi-- lol, never mind CiD. Never mind.

• I'm just gonna shave my head. Maybe then everything will be easier.

Lmao, oh man... the struggles. B^]

• edited July 2014

I just found a picture of me 15 years from now.

Alt text

lol, nah nah nah JK.

Ugh, yeah, that's the same with my hair. If I try to curl my hair, the curls will just fall out and turn straight again. Even with like a whole can of hairspray. I freaking hate it.

• If you say so... xD

ITS A BAD ASS MILK RACHEL.

• soon

I'm waiting for the glasses.......

• I'm waiting for the glasses.......

If you say so... xD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Right that's enough spam for today night :)

• G.I. Rachelle. B]

Alt text

I'm just gonna shave my head. Maybe then everything will be easier.

• soon

I'm waiting for the glasses.......

Sign in to comment in this discussion.