The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao, it's from a song, jeez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQtLHl-UDQ

But yea, what do you think might happen? I'm almost done. B]

:I

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Goddammit... The alarm woke me up, I got 3 hours of sleep and when I did wake up I had to run out of the apartment...

Luckily the Iron Dome shot down the rockets, we have some badass soldiers, I look up to them :)

• Yeah, but you wouldn't have said it if something bad weren't going to happen.......

I hope we get to sneak in instead of going all out, shooting everyone. If that happens, we're all gonna get slaughtered. AND WHAT IS TOBI GONNA DO WITH THAT CHAINSAW o_O I can't even.

Lmao, it's from a song, jeez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQtLHl-UDQ But yea, what do you think might happen? I'm almost done. B]

• edited July 2014

Alt text

PPFFT I'm not awesome

Alt text

I just REALLY wanted to use this gif c:

That's why DLB is awesome. B]

• edited July 2014

Lol, what if something good happens? B]

Yeah, the sneaking in is winning, I was surprised that people were choosing to go in guns blazing. Every vote changes something in the other person's POV's for that part. I can say, that so far I don't like how you guys voted on that one, lol.

Yeah, but you wouldn't have said it if something bad weren't going to happen....... I hope we get to sneak in instead of going all out, s

• Alt text

PPFFT I'm not awesome . . . . . . . . . . I just REALLY wanted to use this gif c:

• Damn, bro. hope everything is okay over there.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Goddammit... The alarm woke me up, I got 3 hours of sleep and when I did wake up I had to run out of the apartment... Luckily the Iron Dome shot down the rockets, we have some badass soldiers, I look up to them

• Sadly it's only getting worse man, we have a lot of alarms of terrorist attacks, the hardest part is watching this 3 year old kid next door always crying in panic... I wish I could end it.

Damn, bro. hope everything is okay over there.

• I'm sorry, I try to vote wisely v_v

Lol, what if something good happens? B] Yeah, the sneaking in is winning, I was surprised that people were choosing to go in guns blazing

• Lmao, I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use that. Lol! :p

xD I can't, Pro. Lmao.

• That's pretty rough, I hope you guys can get through this. Keep your head up, man. There will never be peace in this world...

Sadly it's only getting worse man, we have a lot of alarms of terrorist attacks, the hardest part is watching this 3 year old kid next door always crying in panic... I wish I could end it.

• Damn. I hope everything goes okay. :(

Sadly it's only getting worse man, we have a lot of alarms of terrorist attacks, the hardest part is watching this 3 year old kid next door always crying in panic... I wish I could end it.

• Hey Rachelle...

Alt text

I'm sorry, I try to vote wisely v_v

• edited July 2014

Actually, for that part, your votes were almost perfect. :p

I'm sorry, I try to vote wisely v_v

• "Almost"? ;o

It's 'cause I voted to punch Juice, right? ;-;

Actually, for that part, your votes were almost perfect.

• Don't worry, these events just forge me, but I'm really worried of all the kids having traumas...

I live in a relatively safe place, there are places where kids are actually so scared that they don't go outside and live their life properly because they get about 70 rockets a day...

That's pretty rough, I hope you guys can get through this. Keep your head up, man. There will never be peace in this world...

Damn. I hope everything goes okay.

• almost

Actually, for that part, your votes were almost perfect.

• I'm sorry you have to deal with that, dude. :( I hope you're okay <3

Goddammit... The alarm woke me up, I got 3 hours of sleep and when I did wake up I had to run out of the apartment... Luckily the Iron Dome shot down the rockets, we have some badass soldiers, I look up to them

• Alt text

Heh, no, it wasn't because of that. B]

"Almost"? ;o It's 'cause I voted to punch Juice, right? ;-;

• I'm okay, I'll pull through this, it's not as bad as the media makes it look like :D

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, dude. I hope you're okay

• Good to hear that you'll be ready for this. Yeah, that's the sad thing about it...

Jesus, If only it could stop. I feel bad for them, no one should have to go through that on a daily basis.

Don't worry, these events just forge me, but I'm really worried of all the kids having traumas... I live in a relatively safe place, ther

edited July 2014

Yeah, there are news 24/7 all about the stuff going on here right now, and there's this child psychologist that goes on the news and helps kids that live in neighborhoods close to Gaza with panic attacks or anxiety, it's really sad hearing them asking "how can I take a shower without being so afraid I'd have to run into a safe zone in the middle?" so innocently, like they don't know any better, they think that's how the world works.

Inside Gaza they use the media to trick the innocent into thinking we're attacking them for the goal of killing innocent children and civilians, and they're using psychological warfare to turn the people against us by showing footage of us attacking them, and most of that footage is out of date :/

I'm gonna be safer with a gun handy rather than sitting here :)

Good to hear that you'll be ready for this. Yeah, that's the sad thing about it... Jesus, If only it could stop. I feel bad for them, no one should have to go through that on a daily basis.

• I'll pray for you, okay Daniel?

I'm okay, I'll pull through this, it's not as bad as the media makes it look like

• edited July 2014

Preivew for Bigby and Clementine 2

Alt text

Alt text

edited July 2014

I really appreciate it, if you think it's the right thing to do, then by all means go ahead :)

To me, prayers won't save us, only the will to fight will determine our fate.

I'll pray for you, okay Daniel?

• I know, but it makes me feel better.

I really appreciate it, if you think it's the right thing to do, then by all means go ahead To me, prayers won't save us, only the will to fight will determine our fate.

• I got the fucking cable (finally), I'm gonna finally start learning that song later today.

• I'm sorry for making you feel worried with my problems :(

I know, but it makes me feel better.

• Lee is such a badass, can't wait!

Jewfreeus posted: »

Preivew for Bigby and Clementine 2

• That's okay :c

I'm sorry for making you feel worried with my problems

• No, I'm making some of the people here really stressed out, and it's selfish, some people actually think I'm gonna die and so I'm sorry for making them worried...

That's okay :c

• We care about you, of course we're going to be worried. We just want you to be okay.

No, I'm making some of the people here really stressed out, and it's selfish, some people actually think I'm gonna die and so I'm sorry for making them worried...

• Thanks, I just don't want you people to beat yourself up over it, this war has caused enough chaos and sadness.

We care about you, of course we're going to be worried. We just want you to be okay.

• Alright, I'm sorry. I won't freak out, but I'm still going to be concerned.

Thanks, I just don't want you people to beat yourself up over it, this war has caused enough chaos and sadness.

edited July 2014

That's natural, they always tell people here on the news that it's ok to be afraid, that it's important, because it's a defense mechanism, I can see it now, but for some reason... I'm not scared.. :/

Alright, I'm sorry. I won't freak out, but I'm still going to be concerned.

• Damn, they have to go through this at such a young age...

I don't even believe the media here, I think it's all BS. Hope nothing bad happens, man. Just be careful.

Yeah, there are news 24/7 all about the stuff going on here right now, and there's this child psychologist that goes on the news and helps k

• That's pretty ballsy.... i'd be terrified if that was happening here. :(

That's natural, they always tell people here on the news that it's ok to be afraid, that it's important, because it's a defense mechanism, I can see it now, but for some reason... I'm not scared..

• Don't let the media trick anyone, everything they broadcast from Gaza will be lies, and discrimination of our actions, add Obama's cowardliness and muslims acting like they are "hurt" on the news and you get a great formula for antisemitism.

Damn, they have to go through this at such a young age... I don't even believe the media here, I think it's all BS. Hope nothing bad happens, man. Just be careful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.