The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• MIND = BLOWN

literally

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

SoDeepICanSeeAdeleRollingInIt.

• That's sounds fun. Does it snow where you live?

You deserve to be hanged till death for saying such words.

• That's Deep Man. Like Seriously Guys. Jesus, How Does He Even Type Like This?!

We have to stop this little butthole before it's too late... ALSO, HE CAPITALIZES EVERY MOTHERFUCKING WORD IN HIS BRILLIANTLY IDIOTIC TWEETS WTF?!?!?! Faith In Humanity Is Once Again Lost.

• Beautiful. ;_;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm so excited YES!! :D cough I swear to f**k if this is a one hour cut scene a shitstorm is coming cough

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

TWD 204 screenshots released get hyped

• If you download a torrent for an audiobook it's gonna be way easier finding a torrent for an actual document with the story.

• Alt text

• edited July 2014

No i live in Afghanistan Desert it barely rains we need to travel 80 miles to reach a small lake to the south of my village we walk through no mans land where we run pass American Snipers.

That's sounds fun. Does it snow where you live?

• I used to do that it made me feel more professional xD

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

That's Deep Man. Like Seriously Guys. Jesus, How Does He Even Type Like This?!

• Alt text

• Seriously, go to sleep.

Uhhh.... I accidentally pulled an allnighter. I feel like complete ass right now why do I do this to myself

• The socialization outside is frightful...
    But Clem and Ken are so delightful...
    And since I got no place to go...
    Let news flow! Let news flow! Let news flow!...

Typing this made me feel kind of lonely, but who cares FUCK SUMMER PARTIES! IMMA STAY HOME AND PLAY THE WALKING DEAD MOTHER FUCKERS!

SOFUCKINGHYPED

• Some stuff have Penises. Watchmen had blue men penis.

And I think Rust had 'em.

But it's NEVER a penis!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

We need to keep the lounge alive and buzzing everyone must stay sleep is for the weak we still need Rachelle :D

Seriously, go to sleep.

• It's fine, we all had those days... but I feel like I should expect paragraphs... like does he feel high and mighty basically throwing out titles :P

I used to do that it made me feel more professional xD

• He doesnt know about the struggle All he knows is what his illuminati overlords tell him.xD

It's fine, we all had those days... but I feel like I should expect paragraphs... like does he feel high and mighty basically throwing out titles :P

• The second picture totally looks like Alvin xD

• No, he's just a dumbass.

It's fine, we all had those days... but I feel like I should expect paragraphs... like does he feel high and mighty basically throwing out titles :P

• Ok then. Let me wake her up.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

We need to keep the lounge alive and buzzing everyone must stay sleep is for the weak we still need Rachelle

• He's A Result Of His Father's Goal To Have A Family Of Perfect Actors.

That's Deep Man. Like Seriously Guys. Jesus, How Does He Even Type Like This?!

• You're not missing out on anything anyway... So...

Alt text

The socialization outside is frightful... But Clem and Ken are so delightful... And since I got no place to go... Let news flow! Let news

• Oh you bet it will be.

I'm so excited YES!! cough I swear to f**k if this is a one hour cut scene a shitstorm is coming cough

• edited July 2014

Alt text

O-O If Rachelle is asleep don't wake her up she will be like a nuclear bomb hitting the thread they will be no survivors and many feels will be hurt :'O

Yes, you are late.

GOODBYE MARK

Last time I annoyed her in a good mood imagine a bad mood ^ it's not worth our lives it still haunts my dreams pls NOOOOO D':

Alt text

Ok then. Let me wake her up.

• Will is looking for his son, can you help him?

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Thanks for the warning, I will just sneak away quietly...

Alt text

O-O If Rachelle is asleep don't wake her up she will be like a nuclear bomb hitting the thread they will be no survivors and many feels wil

• I found a professional that translated Jaden's tweets for us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjC4Qds3FHU

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Wake up Rachelle pls we miss you NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :'O

Thanks for the warning, I will just sneak away quietly...

• This thread is kind of middle school 2.0...

• hahahaha

Will is looking for his son, can you help him?

• Middle school?

This thread is kind of middle school 2.0...

• I AM LEGITIMATELY DYING, THIS IS THE BEST AND FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER!!!!!!!! THIS MAN , MOWS DOWN JADEN SMITH AND HIS FAMILY XDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZB3GLIRx-c&feature=kp

• I don't like 1D's music, but I don't hate it either. But, I think they're great people as they donate to charity.

• Middle school, secondary school, whatever. I just mean that mentality of everyone thinking they're the shit, when we're all just kind of normal...

It's fine though, most all of us are guilty of it, myself included.

Middle school?

• I love YMS! Must watch this again!

I AM LEGITIMATELY DYING, THIS IS THE BEST AND FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER!!!!!!!! THIS MAN , MOWS DOWN JADEN SMITH AND HIS FAMILY XDDDDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZB3GLIRx-c&feature=kp

• Actually, I think we're the best people out of our schools, since most of us come here because 90% of their friends are douchebags.

Middle school, secondary school, whatever. I just mean that mentality of everyone thinking they're the shit, when we're all just kind of normal... It's fine though, most all of us are guilty of it, myself included.

• when we're all just kind of normal

Alt text

None of us are normal WE ARE ALL THE SHIT :D

Middle school, secondary school, whatever. I just mean that mentality of everyone thinking they're the shit, when we're all just kind of normal... It's fine though, most all of us are guilty of it, myself included.

• Me? "Normal"? Hah, hehe. Hahah.

• Well... you aren't entirely wrong. Most of us are the shit. But the people who weren't the shit left like... 100 pages ago... so I think it may be safe to title ourselves as being the shit.

when we're all just kind of normal None of us are normal WE ARE ALL THE SHIT

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I WATCHED THIS 2 TIMES ALREADY AND I AM AGAIN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Yeah, I'm sorry, it's not your family's business, your family IS a business"

LOL

I love YMS! Must watch this again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.