The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My mom was PISSED. I talked to my dad on the phone O_O he's gonna have a "chat" with me when he gets home.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Damn, don't speak like that man, be glad it's only bruises xD

• I kinda meant if he severely broke a bone.

I don't know about that. I tore 3 ligaments (2 minor 1 major) in my knee and dislocated it and I didn't cry.

• His eyebrows piss me off more then you can imagine.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Ok, here's an idea! Let's all post our Jaden faces on here

• I've never broke a bone before. Is it like Lee says?

I kinda meant if he severely broke a bone.

• edited July 2014

I'm not a doctors so all I can think of is putting ice on it and don't strain it or use it too much.

I just screamed silently. I fell because there was this kid playing in the street and I was running and didn't notice him. I nearly stepped

• If my bone I actually broken. Then it hurts like someone is smashing your arm with a hammer when you move it.

I've never broke a bone before. Is it like Lee says?

• I imagine tearing ligaments and dislocating your knee would hurt about as bad as breaking a bone. The nose isn't really a bone but I've broken it twice and had my thumb flattened and I didn't cry. I did shout unintelligible obscenities though.

I kinda meant if he severely broke a bone.

• (?) ATR is disappointed in you.

That's too tough his name is Antoine dodsen by the way

• I did try ice but nothing happened. And for some reason my arm hurts when I walk!

I'm not a doctors so all I can think of is putting ice on it and don't strain it or use it too much.

• Well it's not poking through the skin so that's a good sign. Severe pain when moving it is a sign of a break, but can also be swollen muscles. I imagine it must be bruised, and obviously it's feeling tender. Did you hear any kind of snapping when you landed?

If my bone I actually broken. Then it hurts like someone is smashing your arm with a hammer when you move it.

• Lol.

His eyebrows piss me off more then you can imagine.

• Almost forgot to post this. I was driving back home on the highway on this

Alt text

I got home looking like this

Alt text

• (?) Silence is a valid option

(?) ATR is disappointed in you.

• I don't know if it snapped. I was just worried about the kid. But now it snaps quietly when I try to move it.

Well it's not poking through the skin so that's a good sign. Severe pain when moving it is a sign of a break, but can also be swollen muscle

• Your hair looks fabulous.

Almost forgot to post this. I was driving back home on the highway on this I got home looking like this

• "chat", lol.

My mom was PISSED. I talked to my dad on the phone O_O he's gonna have a "chat" with me when he gets home.

• I tried! That shit is impossible.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Ok, here's an idea! Let's all post our Jaden faces on here

• That's not an option, if your hand turns out to be broken you need to get there immediately.

I don't think I can right now. I'll just wait till the morning.

• Indeed. I walk in and my brother (the one not hit by the golf cart) says "that hair though." So I thought I'd go see what he was talking about. XD

Your hair looks fabulous.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yeah, go to the hospital now man, you parents will understand.

I don't know if it snapped. I was just worried about the kid. But now it snaps quietly when I try to move it.

• I don't know man, my family Is begging me to go to the hospital but for some reason my arm hurts when I walk and leg hurts a little bit too. I'm just laying in bed. I'll see if I can get a doctor here.

That's not an option, if your hand turns out to be broken you need to get there immediately.

• To be honest. My knee thing didn't even hurt it just felt strange. I knew there was something wrong though. Oh and I've done that thumb thing before. Hurts so bad

I imagine tearing ligaments and dislocating your knee would hurt about as bad as breaking a bone. The nose isn't really a bone but I've broken it twice and had my thumb flattened and I didn't cry. I did shout unintelligible obscenities though.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

So tell them to drive you, the faster you get it checked out the easier it'll be to treat it.

I don't know man, my family Is begging me to go to the hospital but for some reason my arm hurts when I walk and leg hurts a little bit too. I'm just laying in bed. I'll see if I can get a doctor here.

• edited July 2014

Where at on the arm exactly. Also, when you move it does it have a feeling almost like walking on gravel, sort of like a grating or crackling kind of feeling, something you wouldn't feel under normal circumstances. You mentioning the snapping makes me think of bone crepitus, which is bone fragments grinding under the skin.

Edit: Your best bet it to just go to the hospital and be sure at this point. If your lucky the hospitals near you won't be like the ones near me, and you won't have to wait 12 hours for them to look at it.

I don't know if it snapped. I was just worried about the kid. But now it snaps quietly when I try to move it.

• If my brother would hit me with a golf cart, he'd be at the hospital with me.

Indeed. I walk in and my brother (the one not hit by the golf cart) says "that hair though." So I thought I'd go see what he was talking about. XD

• I wish I had that scooter. I'd use that thing in my house so if never have to get up.

Indeed. I walk in and my brother (the one not hit by the golf cart) says "that hair though." So I thought I'd go see what he was talking about. XD

• My brother isn't at the hospital.

If my brother would hit me with a golf cart, he'd be at the hospital with me.

• edited July 2014

An old window broke and dropped onto my thumb years ago. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt that's for sure.

Edit: Surprised it didn't really hurt. Seems like it'd be excruciating, but really you got lucky.

To be honest. My knee thing didn't even hurt it just felt strange. I knew there was something wrong though. Oh and I've done that thumb thing before. Hurts so bad

• Ok, I'm going now. I'll be back in 20 mins.

So tell them to drive you, the faster you get it checked out the easier it'll be to treat it.

• Its a moped by the way. My face in my moped license is priceless XD Its a pretty big moped to drive in a house xD

I wish I had that scooter. I'd use that thing in my house so if never have to get up.

• It hurts 10 minutes after the dislocation (I've had 5 of them) My first one was the worst because the ligaments snapped. My leg felt like jello.

An old window broke and dropped onto my thumb years ago. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt that's for sure. Edit: Surprised it didn't really hurt. Seems like it'd be excruciating, but really you got lucky.

• Lol, please go to this video, go through the description, and listen to the Ambulate's Motorized Scooter commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2m4B1ubtw

I wish I had that scooter. I'd use that thing in my house so if never have to get up.

• My house it big. It will work. :P

Its a moped by the way. My face in my moped license is priceless XD Its a pretty big moped to drive in a house xD

• I've never had the pleasure of dislocating anything yet, but I've sprained my fingers more times than I can count while playing football, and I've sprained my knee and ankle before. I've only had my thumb and nose break, so I count myself lucky there too. I have no interest in jello leg, it sounds like an awful sensation.

It hurts 10 minutes after the dislocation (I've had 5 of them) My first one was the worst because the ligaments snapped. My leg felt like jello.

• Oh yeah?

Alt text

(?) Silence is a valid option .......

• It is. You can walk almost normally but when you try to run it sucks

I've never had the pleasure of dislocating anything yet, but I've sprained my fingers more times than I can count while playing football, an

• Ow!

Alt text

Was that necessary!

Oh yeah?

• edited July 2014

Tried to find a pic of me with my braces before my knee surgery. It still didn't stop the dislocations. I didn't want to sit out the rest of the season like (american) football though so I played on.

Alt text

You can't even see my leg!

• I just came back. My arm hurts more now! The doctor just bandaged it like Bigby. It hurts like an elephant is sitting on it. I don't really know if my bone is broken or not. After I got bandaged I left the doctor with my parents to go wash my face. When I asked them what he said they just said that I'll be fine. I don't like this.

• I know, but he'd get his ass whooped.

My brother isn't at the hospital.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.