The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• For how long has this been happening?

Does that only happen during the night?

Had anything happened these last few days, maybe something traumatic that affected you?

Answer me those and I'll be able to understand it better :)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Ok... i'm aware there aren't any people with medical or mental studying experiences, or not that I know of, but I feel slightly crazy... I k

• It's been so long that I just forgot about it...

JonGon posted: »

Who else feels like this wait for episode 4 is taking forever!!

• It's been happening off and on for the past few years, however sometimes i'd go months without it happening.

It seems to only happen during the night.

Since it started, I don't think anything traumatic happened...

AWESOMEO posted: »

For how long has this been happening? Does that only happen during the night? Had anything happened these last few days, maybe something traumatic that affected you? Answer me those and I'll be able to understand it better

• The sad part is, it's only been 8 weeks xD

It's been so long that I just forgot about it...

• Like I said, try recording what you heard, in fact, why don't you make some kind of log on your experience ?

Just keep track of the time and day, then proceed to explain your experience through memory logs. If nothing traumatic happened, I don't see why you would hear any screams or growling..

Can you describe me those "screams and growling" that you heard ?

Do you hear them all the time before going to sleep ?

It's been happening off and on for the past few years, however sometimes i'd go months without it happening. It seems to only happen during the night. Since it started, I don't think anything traumatic happened...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

It may just be hypnagogic hallucinations, it's basically a waking dream where you are in a state between sleeping and waking and feel sensations that are extremely vivid like hearing conversations, sounds and even feel like you're falling.

If it's something that happens to you all the time, it's a good idea to see a doctor to check for health problems that may be related to these experiences. If you do that and there's nothing that may be related to those sounds, you should visit a psychologist to check you out.

Do you have any sleeping disorders? Or any mental illness?

Also, do what Matt said, maybe the knowledge that it's not a real entity talking to you will change something.

It's been happening off and on for the past few years, however sometimes i'd go months without it happening. It seems to only happen during the night. Since it started, I don't think anything traumatic happened...

• Mmmm, I'm patient. Even the photos don't make me hyped. Must be my low expectations for the episode keeping me from being pumped. Telltale will surprise me though hopefully.

JonGon posted: »

Who else feels like this wait for episode 4 is taking forever!!

• Shit. I ran into my brother with a golf cart

• Well the noise is never completely consistent, but it doesn't happen every time. Like I said it's about 40-60% of the time, sometimes I just ignore it, but the screams and growling happen in an instant, like all of the noises.

I stop hearing them as soon as I wake up, it's most likely just my imagination, seeing as how on most of those nights that I hear that, I have nightmares, nothing too awful though.

Like I said, try recording what you heard, in fact, why don't you make some kind of log on your experience ? Just keep track of the time

• Rekt.

Shit. I ran into my brother with a golf cart

• I don't know of any disorders, i'm pretty sure I don't though.

It may just be hypnagogic hallucinations, it's basically a waking dream where you are in a state between sleeping and waking and feel sensat

• Lol, the moment when I actually am hyped is just before starting to play the episode... :b

Rigtail posted: »

Mmmm, I'm patient. Even the photos don't make me hyped. Must be my low expectations for the episode keeping me from being pumped. Telltale will surprise me though hopefully.

• The juice box on your avatar icon is drawn by you ? It looks cool xD

The sad part is, it's only been 8 weeks xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Ok then, I suggest going to a doctor and checking for anything that may affect your sleep or your health, and after that if nothing is found and you still have those weird experiences, go to a psychologist, it may be something subconscious, it may be a mental illness and it may also be nothing, but I'd suggest checking it. Even if you don't have any problem that a psychologist can't diagnose, he can still help you and give you some good advice on how to deal with the situation.

Anyway, good luck, I hope you find out what caused this.

I don't know of any disorders, i'm pretty sure I don't though.

• Is he ok?

Shit. I ran into my brother with a golf cart

• Never heard of it.

Did anybody else watch that movie the conjuring? I watched it 4 months ago and it still gives me nightmares.

• Did anybody else watch that movie the conjuring? I watched it 4 months ago and it still gives me nightmares.

• Yeah, it's a good traditional horror movie.

Did anybody else watch that movie the conjuring? I watched it 4 months ago and it still gives me nightmares.

• What's it about?

It's a terrifying horror movie. It scares me because it's a true story.

• edited July 2014

It's a terrifying horror movie. It scares me because it's a true story.

Never heard of it.

• @AWESOMEO Your comment is in my feed but it's not showing up here. Anyway the conjuring is about a family that move into a farmhouse then strange things start happening so they call paranormal investigators to help them. It's a really good horror movie I recommend it if you're into horror.

• Comment #400!!!

Alt text

• Oh mah gawd, t0tal newb gais

Comment 3242

Comment #400!!!

• SPAMMER!

=)

Oh mah gawd, t0tal newb gais Comment 3242

• Alt text

Trailer on Thursday, releases on the 22nd. I'm hoping. B]

Jewfreeus posted: »

TWD 204 screenshots released get hyped

• edited July 2014

Not so much when my average like amount on each comment is 3.3 ;)

It used to be 5.2, but over time I posted so many comments that people couldn't keep up xD

SPAMMER!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

202 awesome people ;) ;)

I know it's not much, but it seems like a lot to me only for the reason that this was over the span of around two or three months, so a proper thank you <3

• JonGon drew it. I draw too, but not nearly as awesome as he does XP

korka007 posted: »

The juice box on your avatar icon is drawn by you ? It looks cool xD

• Too much TWAU.

Ok... i'm aware there aren't any people with medical or mental studying experiences, or not that I know of, but I feel slightly crazy... I k

• Don't put yourself down! You are an awesome artist as well.

JonGon drew it. I draw too, but not nearly as awesome as he does XP

• I forgot to subscribe last time I saw a video, make that 203 xD

202 awesome people I know it's not much, but it seems like a lot to me only for the reason that this was over the span of around two or three months, so a proper thank you

• Yeah, it's a pretty good movie. I kinda wish that horror movies affected me like they used too though, I just can't find a truly scary movie. -_-

• Alt text

202 awesome people I know it's not much, but it seems like a lot to me only for the reason that this was over the span of around two or three months, so a proper thank you

• Then there is me with 9516 comments.

Heh, noobs

Comment #400!!!

• People ALWAYS ask me for gum, and I can't lie because they know I always have some. I literally have like 5 different packages of different flavors. :P

• That never happened to me ; _ ;

• I'm obsessed with playing Town of Salem ^-^

• Lol, I say that to anyone that does that to me and they feel like idiots xD

• If you guys want some funny free hate against me, go to this thread XD

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/75660/could-it-be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.