The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Lol, my anesthesiologist was a really funny gay dude with like these bright pink scrubs with unicorns on them, and when he was putting me to sleep, he just kept saying "look at my unicorns, just look at my unicorns". I was trying not to laugh the whole time.

Really? They kept telling me "your not gonna remember this part" but I proved them wrong!

• Sad thing is, they will delay it to mid-August, mark my words.

Twistee posted: »

Sad thing is, that's probably the real release date. -_-

• I woke up and thought "where the hell am I?" Looked at the clock and it said 11 AM. I was like "what the hell" I looked to my right and a man was sitting next to my bed. He's like "Oh hey your up." I said "When's my surgery gonna start?" He said "its all ready done." I looked at my leg and thought "HOLY SHIT." XD

Some people dream crazy shit, but I didn't, lol. I kinda wish I had. When I woke up I started crying because I wanted to go back to sleep so bad but the nurses needed to keep me awake.

• Telltale is known for that after all.

But they will probably just push out the last 2 episodes so they can focus on GoT and Borderlands.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sad thing is, they will delay it to mid-August, mark my words.

• LOL WTF xDDD

I would be concerned if a doctor would say such thing to me O_o

Lol, my anesthesiologist was a really funny gay dude with like these bright pink scrubs with unicorns on them, and when he was putting me to

• Well that's interesting. I got a pretty boring lady :/ my older brother got an Australian dude xD

Lol, my anesthesiologist was a really funny gay dude with like these bright pink scrubs with unicorns on them, and when he was putting me to

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You mean Jaden? O_o

That's an actual tweet of his by the way.

LOL Jaden's eyebrows!!

• edited July 2014

The pain killer I took isn't supposed to make me sleep. But my brother says that I kept laughing at my pillow until I got tired and fell asleep. I don't even know why the hell I don't remember any of that stuff.

I woke up and thought "where the hell am I?" Looked at the clock and it said 11 AM. I was like "what the hell" I looked to my right and a ma

• What in the heavens...

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I saw that picture and I had to do it.

• I cant tell if that's will smith drawn there or Jaden.

You mean Jaden? O_o That's an actual tweet of his by the way.

• Hahaha. When I took pain killers, I just played video games all day while my whole family was at school/work. Then I got bored and started playing TWD again for the hell of it and now I'm really hooked to the game. Then I met this great community :D

The pain killer I took isn't supposed to make me sleep. But my brother says that I kept laughing at my pillow until I got tired and fell asleep. I don't even know why the hell I don't remember any of that stuff.

• For sure.

Telltale is known for that after all. But they will probably just push out the last 2 episodes so they can focus on GoT and Borderlands.

• lmfaoooo he was so cool xD

The first thing I asked when I woke up was "where's Arnie?" (because that's what his name was). I got sad when my mom was like "honey, he's not a nurse, he's just an anesthesiologist". :(

Well that's interesting. I got a pretty boring lady my older brother got an Australian dude xD

• Indeed Jon, The FOTD Crew ain't nothing to fuck with, indeed.

JonGon posted: »

FOTD Crew ain't nuthin to fuck wit!

• Sharktopus bear is love. Sharktopus bear is life.

What in the heavens...

• Dem eyebrows HAHA

LOL, someone drew fanart of the YMS guy and his review on "After Earth" where he mowed Jaden and his family down:

• Conclusion: Consume painkillers at any available time.

Hahaha. When I took pain killers, I just played video games all day while my whole family was at school/work. Then I got bored and started playing TWD again for the hell of it and now I'm really hooked to the game. Then I met this great community

• I'm starting to think that thing wasn't actually a painkiller...

Hahaha. When I took pain killers, I just played video games all day while my whole family was at school/work. Then I got bored and started playing TWD again for the hell of it and now I'm really hooked to the game. Then I met this great community

• Jaden has that pouty-puppy-concerned-wi fi face:

Alt text

And Will... Well...

Alt text

I cant tell if that's will smith drawn there or Jaden.

• LSD, my friend.

I'm starting to think that thing wasn't actually a painkiller...

• Probably some hardcore drugz.

I'm starting to think that thing wasn't actually a painkiller...

• WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY ARM? It just snapped again 3 times in a row. I think I need to go to another doctor.

• Just what the fuck?!? I'll be the first person to call Justin Bieber a shithead, but raped to death? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Furthermore, why has nobody blinked a fucking eyelash at this?

• Far fucked up donya think?you know what?I thought we was friends.no stephano,we're breaking up!fuck yourself!starts crying like a sissy girl and runs away like a sissy girl

• Because people are fucking idiots with double standards. If he wished a woman got raped to death, EVERYONE WOULD BE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. But no one cares, because it was a male!

You're a despicable little bastard, AWESOMEO.

Michael7123 posted: »

Just what the fuck?!? I'll be the first person to call Justin Bieber a shithead, but raped to death? What the fuck is wrong with you? Furthermore, why has nobody blinked a fucking eyelash at this?

• edited July 2014

Dude, are you serious? I don't like Justin Bieber, actually I hate him, but RAPED TO DEATH!? That's just uncalled for and over the line.

• @AWESOMEO

Alt text

Is this the thing you were talking about the other day?

• edited July 2014

Hey, Awesomeo, just letting you know, they're not too happy with you on the other forum. They're posting links to that very comment and saying shit like, "Stuff like that is what makes me glad we have this place." (Rock114) As well as shit like "Him and 66% of that forum are[ stupid]." (Tiny Carlos).

Damn. You garnered a lot of hate for saying you hate Justin Bieber.

Well, actually, it's more because you said you want him to be raped to death over something so minor and, honestly, pretty predictable.

So yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Oh well, that's all, I'm off.

• edited July 2014

You need better sneaking skills, you can attribute them everytime you rank up.

All I do is steal. But I hate when that dude comes to me and says "You committed crime in skyrim, what is your say" idk he says something like that. He's so freaken annoying.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

You wanted a crown so here you go!

Alt text

• That snapping noise is probably crepitus, the break rubbing together causing that noise.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY ARM? It just snapped again 3 times in a row. I think I need to go to another doctor.

• OMG <3

THANK YOU SIMON

@Welcome_to_Woodbury You wanted a crown so here you go!

• AWESOMEO posted: »

I didn't read the spoiler luckily, just wanna ask, where did you read it? Did you buy it? The issue wasn't uploaded anywhere I could find...

• OH MY GOD THAT WAS ONE TIME.

• I dropped some art in the Fan Art thread for those that are interested. Speed paint video too :D

• Alt text How could you ban me @WhatToWriteHere from your game!

• Did you draw something naughty?

papai46 posted: »

How could you ban me @WhatToWriteHere from your game!

• Only dicks...

JonGon posted: »

Did you draw something naughty?

• I'm now going to watch movies until I pass out. Bai bai and night. xD

Alt text

• Night Guetta. Your gifs are always perfect xD

I'm now going to watch movies until I pass out. Bai bai and night. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.