Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I'm guessing they're *just* passed the point recently. I haven't ordered my disc yet, so I'm probably outta luck on that one. Ah well, I was thinking I might wait for the W&G DVD to place an order anyway.
  • edited May 2009
    order the disk. get free pony.*

*yeah, no.
  • edited May 2009
    omg ponies
  • edited May 2009
    OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG
    (translation: oh-ehm-gee)
  • edited May 2009
    Just a couple of weeks till the discs are out!

One question. Any international customer can tell me how much time does take the shipping to Europe?
  • edited May 2009
    I pre-ordered mine earlier this week. I can't wait til it comes!! :D
  • edited May 2009
    hey telltale peoples, can you give a blog post when the dvd starts shipping? i want to see if i can predict when it will araive at my house.
  • edited May 2009
    It's almost June!!!!!!!! I'll be sitting next to my mailbox if you guys need me. * walks outside *
  • edited May 2009
    get back in here, its raining.
  • edited May 2009
    hey telltale peoples, can you give a blog post when the dvd starts shipping? i want to see if i can predict when it will araive at my house.

Do you want to know when they ship the first batch of DVD's or when they ship your DVD? If i remember correctly, TTG always sent me an email when they shipped my Sam and Max DVD's to let me know it's on its way. I'm not sure if they do this for everyone, or just international orders. Of course that won't help if you want to know when the first batch is sent (unless yours is in the first batch).
  • edited May 2009
    oh, i get a email when my dvd ships? cool.
  • edited May 2009
    Hey, do the DVDS ship June 1, or just sometime in June?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Sometime in June. I think that we have approved the checkdisc and manufacturing has started (or is about to), which means we should be getting dates and such soon. I might be mistaken though -- we might not have sent the disc back yet. Either way, we're close to warming up the giant whirling machines which start stamping these out by the thousand.
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Either way, we're close to warming up the giant whirling machines which start stamping these out by the thousand.

by the way, what do these those things look like?
    alwase wanted to see one of those things in action.
  • edited June 2009
    So, any news on the release date of the dvd yet?
  • edited June 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    So, any news on the release date of the dvd yet?

"June". June's only just started. So they'll ship some time in the next four weeks :)
  • edited June 2009
    do i acually get a email when my dvd ships?
  • edited June 2009
    You will get an email when the episode is released, with a download link. Same for all other episodes, as they are released.

You'll also get an email when the DVD is available (which will be a few months after the entire season is complete).

At that point, you'll be able to order the DVD in the Telltale store, provide shipping information, and pay for the shipping costs (the disc itself will be free!)
  • edited June 2009
    Molokov wrote: »
    You will get an email when the episode is released, with a download link. Same for all other episodes, as they are released.

You'll also get an email when the DVD is available (which will be a few months after the entire season is complete).

At that point, you'll be able to order the DVD in the Telltale store, provide shipping information, and pay for the shipping costs (the disc itself will be free!)

He knows all that. He has ordered the disc already. His question was referring to an email that tells him that the disc is in the mail.
  • edited June 2009
    Er yeah... I guess I should have paid attention to the thread topic! So used to all these sorts of questions being asked about Monkey Island, that I didn't realise this was a Strongbad thread!

So to answer: Yes, you will get an email when your order ships from the warehouse :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Last I heard they should be through manufacturing at the end of this week, and then headed for the warehouse!

Next week might be a bit too soon due to the volume of orders to prepare, but I expect the orders to start going out the week after that (~June 22).
  • edited June 2009
    oh, i get a email when my dvd ships? cool.

I always get the email after I get the goodies. (I live 45 min south of Telltale).
    edited June 2009
    I always get the email after I get the goodies. (I live 45 min south of Telltale).

That's because we get notification from our warehouse the morning after the shipment goes out, and it only takes a day for the stuff to reach you. :D
  • edited June 2009
    but for me, it takes a while, as i live in canada. Ariss ontario to be exact.
  • edited June 2009
    I live 45 minutes east of Telltale. Thus, we have represented all three bays of the San Francisco Bay Area. We're like Go-Lions without the spandex!

*cricket noises*

Anyway I'm glad my DVD will be here soon.
  • edited June 2009
    Emily: If I were to live in the Bay Area (i.e. Near Telltale), is it possible to waive the shipping charge and pick it up from Telltale in person?

In case you're wondering, No, I live in NYC and this is only a hypothetical question.
  • edited June 2009
    I wish I lived closer to Telltale. I wouldn't have to wait as much to get the DVD! Oh well, I'm excited to get it anyway.
  • edited June 2009
    can i has update on manufactering process, and if its done?
  • edited June 2009
    can i has update on manufactering process, and if its done?

According to Emily above, the discs are in manufacturing and should start shipping next week.
  • edited June 2009
    wbwolf wrote: »
    According to Emily above, the discs are in manufacturing and should start shipping next week.
    Yes.
    I am either buying this or sam and max season 2.
    edited June 2009
    Emily: If I were to live in the Bay Area (i.e. Near Telltale), is it possible to waive the shipping charge and pick it up from Telltale in person?

Nope, sorry. The discs don't actually get sent out from our office, but from a warehouse in Healdsburg. (And before anyone asks, no you can't pick it up at the warehouse. It would cause all sorts of confusion with our inventory management.)

The DVDs were shipped out from the manufacturer on Wednesday and are making their way across the US! I'm still expecting the first round of orders to ship out next week. We'll keep you guys posted.
  • edited June 2009
    Of course, the disk are coming out soon, and my disk drive is going crazy and refusing to, perfect. Looks like I'll be buying this game "shutter" after it gets released.
  • edited June 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    Nope, sorry. The discs don't actually get sent out from our office, but from a warehouse in Healdsburg. (And before anyone asks, no you can't pick it up at the warehouse. It would cause all sorts of confusion with our inventory management.)

The DVDs were shipped out from the manufacturer on Wednesday and are making their way across the US! I'm still expecting the first round of orders to ship out next week. We'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for answering that.
  • edited June 2009
    Well, I just ordered my disc this morning. I'm guessing I won't be in the first "wave", but I'm still excited to get it.
    edited June 2009
    Hey look, here's an update!
  • edited June 2009
    Woohoo! Being in Pennsylvania, I'm hoping it will arrive within maybe 3 weeks.
  • edited June 2009
    What state do the dvds start shipping. I live in Indiana and want to know if it would arrive soon.
  • edited June 2009
    Woohoo! Being in Pennsylvania, I'm hoping it will arrive within maybe 3 weeks.

Nah, I give it maybe a week tops. I'm also in PA and have experience in these matters.
  • edited June 2009
    Haha, really? I usually have 2 or three weeks. Must just be my shipping people.
  • edited June 2009
    I Think I have already been charged for the entire order, mind you that its only shipping, the cost, that was nearly 2 months ago. just looking around the forums. so yep been waiting 8 weeks for Strongbad because i had been charged and billed and paid the creditcard Statement already.
    :eek:
    Why do you charge for an item that doesnt come but 2 months later ?!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.