The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Try posting them again as the system i being really buggy for some reason, the treadmill one if the one with the banned name in it.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks I just copy and paste so I'm not sure what it said

• Hi man, do you know why was my comment flagged? I'm curious...

OzzyUK posted: »

One of the files had a banned word in the file name, the pics are fine so i restored it.

• Oh yeah I know why :/ thanks I'll find them again later not big deal anyway but thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

Try posting them again as the system i being really buggy for some reason, the treadmill one if the one with the banned name in it.

• Word Blind is my Ni**a

Markd4547 posted: »

You will be fine being flagged means nothing unless it was really bad comment and blind is a really nice Mod so hopefully it means nothing

• A girl who throws books and things at people... xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Who is that in your avatar?

• Is the anime good?

A girl who throws books and things at people... xD

• It was the comment about raping Justin Bieber to death. I think that explains itself.

Hi man, do you know why was my comment flagged? I'm curious...

• Well it's slice of life - comedy - romance - drama. I of course love that kind of stuff, but those really are not for everyone... x)

Is the anime good?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2014

I sent you a PM and removed the comment slightly further up as it's not much to worry about, you're not in trouble but sometimes comments do need to be removed for various reasons.

Hi man, do you know why was my comment flagged? I'm curious...

• Shit man, that was a joke... But I guess I can see why would they remove it.

JonGon posted: »

It was the comment about raping Justin Bieber to death. I think that explains itself.

• edited July 2014

"All nighters suck, Brent" WHY DID YOU DO ANOTHER ONE???

so some nights I just don't sleep at all

• "Just some guy."

Pun intended?

I don't know. Just some guy I found on twitter.

• Mikasa is still way more awesome >.>

Well it's slice of life - comedy - romance - drama. I of course love that kind of stuff, but those really are not for everyone... x)

• No joking here, someone might actually think that you're going to rape Justin Bieber to death.

Shit man, that was a joke... But I guess I can see why would they remove it.

• Well she's nicer, she doesn't throw dictionaries at people... And she cuts flesh xD

Mikasa is still way more awesome >.>

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

What is this thing that doesn't exist?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I never said I would do it in that comment, and ew, the fuck?

No joking here, someone might actually think that you're going to rape Justin Bieber to death.

• That was amazing.

I think Jaden has a challanger... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPp6ZVD58qk

• Joe you lost so many Skype calls dude. When the fuck are you coming back?

TWDFan86 posted: »

So many stranger avatars. Who are you people?! ;-;

• Yeah I know.

I never said I would do it in that comment, and ew, the fuck?

• He's right ^

• Take this down before the lounge gets closed again...

• Alt text

• edited July 2014

Can I have your attention please? WTWH found a way to play the painting game on phones. It's an app called photon flash web browser. It's for ipad and iphone. I think there's a version for android too. The game runs smoothly without any lag. That is all.

• How my character feels in the story.

Alt text

• Found out I have another ingrown toenail on my left big toe. I'm still re-growing my right big toe nail from the surgery I had in September. Sigh, here we go again... -_-

Can someone cut my toes off so I can have metal ones instead?!

• AMPUTATE!

Found out I have another ingrown toenail on my left big toe. I'm still re-growing my right big toe nail from the surgery I had in September. Sigh, here we go again... -_- Can someone cut my toes off so I can have metal ones instead?!

• Anyone wants me to photoshop someone/something? I want to get better in Photoshop and I need some practice.

• I use Skype on a mobile device, but I never have any privacy to make or join any calls, lol. I'll be fully back on August .

Rafoli posted: »

Joe you lost so many Skype calls dude. When the fuck are you coming back?

• Sup Joe?

TWDFan86 posted: »

I use Skype on a mobile device, but I never have any privacy to make or join any calls, lol. I'll be fully back on August .

• Make a horse with a cat's head.

Anyone wants me to photoshop someone/something? I want to get better in Photoshop and I need some practice.

• Ok... >.>

Make a horse with a cat's head.

• I already made one you make one and we will compare the two.

Ok... >.>

• edited July 2014

Create a nice MyAnimeList List picture for me. And a new avatar. And a description picture. Lol xD

Anyone wants me to photoshop someone/something? I want to get better in Photoshop and I need some practice.

• A Gustavdines picture, just so I can piss her off even more.

• @AWESOMEO

here's my cat horse.

Alt text

• Smug Guge you need to smile a little more like me :D

Alt text

Alt text

A Gustavdines picture, just so I can piss her off even more.

• Everything! You?

Sup Joe?

• Bored out of my mind so I decided to watch Attack on Titan.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Bored out of my mind so I decided to watch Attack on Titan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.