The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My dad made a bet with his friends, and he put 200 NIS on Germany to win the world cup, and they just won.

Now he got 1000 NIS which is 291 dollars, I'm so fucking happy.

• Dont even try. They erased like 50% of it and drew a we we on it.

They also drew one on your unicorn but i took it off. I'm drawing bat man right now and its coming out semi-good so I'm a little satisfied. But im still finding that person that ruined the tiger. Blood will be shed.

AGAIN!???! I'll help you fix him again!

• I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE ;-;

It started off good, but then I said "this is fucking boring" and then this thing happened O_o

I---- wha-what??? WHAT IS DIS o_o

• It's totally #rekt

We banned whoever could've done it.

AGAIN!???! I'll help you fix him again!

• edited July 2014

I went on holiday to Spain a month ago with my sis I found the beach so boring laying in the sun all day with the aim to get slightly browner while getting sun burned to sh** I hated it. So I spent the whole time in the ocean with goggles with my nephew looking at different types of multi-colour fish and jumping over massive waves it was good :D. I do know the feel to much you don't have to :O

I honestly don't feel like going to the beach today x_x

• The episode better be out by the 23rd -__-

• edited July 2014

Tell her you don't feel well. That solves everything.

I have to, or else my aunt will get on my case and will never leave me alone.

• And it's not like I need to tan either, since I'm already pretty dark naturally. I don't want to burn myself up >.<

That sounds fun, Mark, I wish I could do that :( But my aunt's got rules about what I can and can't do at the beach too. That mostly consists of laying down and watching my little cousins run around and make noise. grrrr. >:(

I love Mexico, but I'm just not in the mood for anymore heat. I miss Canadian weather. I miss snow.

Markd4547 posted: »

I went on holiday to Spain a month ago with my sis I found the beach so boring laying in the sun all day with the aim to get slightly browne

• edited July 2014

Oh hun I'm sorry :(

c r i e s

That was a really nice tiger ;-; If I ever find out who did that, I'm gonna take the risk of going to hell and murder them.

What about the drawing of me and Noncy? Is that okay?

Dont even try. They erased like 50% of it and drew a we we on it. They also drew one on your unicorn but i took it off. I'm drawing bat

• Who do you think it was?

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's totally #rekt We banned whoever could've done it.

• Lol, its ok. I'm pretty sure they were banned anyway, so they cant do it again.

Oh hun I'm sorry c r i e s That was a really nice tiger ;-; If I ever find out who did that, I'm gonna take the risk of going to hell and murder them. What about the drawing of me and Noncy? Is that okay?

• Lol, Rachel, but then she's gonna ask why.... and I don't want to tell her why ^-^

Tell her you don't feel well. That solves everything.

• "We we" #wobble

Dont even try. They erased like 50% of it and drew a we we on it. They also drew one on your unicorn but i took it off. I'm drawing bat

• Okay, that's good :( sheeeiiit

Lol, its ok. I'm pretty sure they were banned anyway, so they cant do it again.

• Alt text

I know the feel I was on holiday from Ireland where a sunny day is whenever it's doesn't rain I couldn't sleep it was so hot. Sounds like your homesick and dem aunty RULES!! dayum doesn't sound like a holiday rules at the beach WTF is that :/

And it's not like I need to tan either, since I'm already pretty dark naturally. I don't want to burn myself up >.< That sounds fun

• We thought it was Papai or Tali, since they were drawing dicks all over the place, but I dunno really :/

Who do you think it was?

• Oh almost forgot. Elian thought I was you this morning xD

Who do you think it was?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Telltale's response: lolno.

The episode better be out by the 23rd -__-

• The secret of the kiss, lol.

Actually you were right. Or maybe it was just because I slept. dat kiss tho.

• I'm so confused right now I don't even...

• I know why my dad doesn't visit his sister more often, lmao. She's insane. xD

Yeah, I am a little homesick, truthfully. Everyone I know is in Canada and I'm just down here.... :( Just wish one day would go by where I'm not sweating buckets. I love my family a lot, but come on... I'm Canadian bruh. That's just not what we do. We're Northerners. We've adapted to the cold.

I know the feel I was on holiday from Ireland where a sunny day is whenever it's doesn't rain I couldn't sleep it was so hot. Sounds like your homesick and dem aunty RULES!! dayum doesn't sound like a holiday rules at the beach WTF is that

• THIS year.

The episode better be out by the 23rd -__-

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I kid you not, I sleep with no covers and no shirt for half the summer, you don't know how fucking hot it is in here.

I know the feel I was on holiday from Ireland where a sunny day is whenever it's doesn't rain I couldn't sleep it was so hot. Sounds like your homesick and dem aunty RULES!! dayum doesn't sound like a holiday rules at the beach WTF is that

• :p

"We we" #wobble

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

I'm so confused right now I don't even...

• OH yeah, they also messed up the noncy and you drawing but i fixed it the best i could.

Okay, that's good sheeeiiit

• lmfao WHAT?? why??

Oh almost forgot. Elian thought I was you this morning xD

• plz unbun me on paint maker etreme game plz/

• -______________________________-

pls kill me nao

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

• STAHP WITH THE WOBBLES BRENT! LEARN TO CONTROL IT!

"We we" #wobble

• You hacked her computer?

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

• Say you were around someone that was coughing a lot, and now your throat hurts and do a little cough to make it seem real. xD

Lol, Rachel, but then she's gonna ask why.... and I don't want to tell her why ^-^

• Wasn't me. I don't even know what a penis looks like.

We thought it was Papai or Tali, since they were drawing dicks all over the place, but I dunno really

• Better hide that from sardines. I'm not in the mood for a cat fight today. Lol.

The secret of the kiss, lol.

• Tali, you so funny.

I'll make an appointment with the almighty stickface and tell him that, brb.

Talimancer posted: »

plz unbun me on paint maker etreme game plz/

• edited July 2014

I'm gonna be FREAKING pissed if it isn't! Im going on a trip for a week. Luckily my data will be back by then so I still have the forums. IM STILL SUFFERING BECAUSE OF WHAT YALL DID A 2 WEEKS AGO

THIS year.

• Can I check it out real quick?

OH yeah, they also messed up the noncy and you drawing but i fixed it the best i could.

• Lol, I think Armin is He-man's son.

Twistee posted: »

Whew, I've had that song stuck in my head before. It was a Nightmare.

• edited July 2014

yeah sure, why not. We need more people in there anyways. http://www.gigapainter.com/

Can I check it out real quick?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.